CLAUSTROPHOBIA

IM YOUR DAUGHTER !!!

The atmosphere of kwon’s apartment is so quiet  not like usual,well jessica,yuri and yoona is busy with their self.like jessica now..she’s in her room drawing on her sketch book,while the little girl yoona..is busy doing her homework and last but not least THE kwon yuri is busy reading newspaper like an intelligent person same in the living room.

 

“euh…I don’t understand with this newspaper..!..” yuri groan in annoyed throwing the paper to  the desk ,feeling curiose yoona then look at the newspaper.she then sigh knowing why her daddy couldn’t understand it.

“of course..you red tagalog’s newspaper daddy..” yoona told shooking her head

Yuri grin “ ahaha,,now I know why I couldn’t understand it..” yuri slap her head feeling dumb for that,you already yuri ! ,then she take another newspaper this time tamil.

 

Yoona scratch her head in confuse ..while frowning when she can’t answer the question in her homework,she turn her head to her intelligent daddy wants or not she have to ask yuri’s help

“daddy ??”

“ emm ??” yuri hummed without turning her  attention from the paper.

“what’s the longest river in the world ??” yoona asked make yuri turn her attention fully towards her daughter.

“its..euh..” obviously yuri don’t know what’s the answer but because her pride she wont admit it “HAN RIVER ..yes han river..” she answered it wrongly,its nile yuri ,,,I know you really love your country but still..its nile !.   unfortunately yoona wrote the answer.

 

“how about this..why the sea water’s taste salty…??”

“its because..euh..there’s so much fish in the sea ..so when they’re tired because swimming..they’re sweating..you know the taste of sweat right ? right ?”

“nooo…” yoona shoke her head

“really ?? well..just try mine then here..here..” yuri smirk teasing her daughter  with giving her sweating arms towards yoona’s mouth,luckily yoona caan dodge it.

“stop daddy !..its gross..” the little girl whined then wiping her cute lips.

“kekeke..its salty right ? so any question again…?”

“yes..this next question : if corn oil is made from corn and vegetable oil is made from vegetable..so what’s baby oil made from ?”

“euhhhh…” yuri thinking soooooo hard for that question,in her mind she curse ‘why the heck there’s a question like that?’  obviously it’s an easy question to answer but she doesn’t have a gut to says it,it’s so cruel and a bad influence for yoona .

 

Education nowadays is getting weird from time to time.

 

“daddy..im waiting~~~” yoona said impatiencely while tapping her  rillaku pen to her kkuma book.

“well its euh..hehe..ehh..” yuri grin nervously ,she thinking so hard for divert yoona’s attention. “baby oil is made from…” yuri start to answer but suddenly ~~

“BABY !!” yes ..jessica already answer it.yuri then sigh in relieved ..at least she’s not the one who give yoona a bad answer.

 

Jessica then come while carrying yoona’s rillakuma towelon her sshoulder “BABY..time to take a bath !” she told

“but mommy im still have homework…” yoona said obviously she just don’t want to take a bath.

“it can waiting baby…beside we already have president for education..and you can copy seohyun’s homework later..dont burden your self ..come on take a bath !” readers jessica’s words is not happened in real life ..this is just  for fanfict matter.

Yoona pout ..but she obey it though,she nodded then start to stomp her feet towards the bathroom.

 

“sica..sica ..sica ??” suddenly yuri called jessica’s repeatly in childish tone while poking her arms make jessica turn her attention to yuri.

“what ?”

“how about me ..im not take a bath yet..” she grin while playfully wiggling her brows.

“so ??”

“ bath me tooo ~~~~” yuri cooed in cute tone.

“no..you already become a big woman..do it with yourself..” the blonde refuse it .

“but  sica ,-“

“NO !!!!”

 

AWHILE LATER

 

“bath..bath..bath..clean your  body..with the soap bath bath bath~~” jessica sing her own random song about taking a bath,while rubbing yoona’s body with soap.in other hand ,yuri just staring at them while pouting,she feel jealous towards her daughter..because jessica bath her~~

“seobang..come to here,..help me bath yoona..” jessica command turning her attention to yuri

“okeeeeeyyyy..” the tan girl said limply,still  pouting she then take a bottle of shampoo and pour the contents onto yooona’s hair.

“shampoo~~ clean your hair with shampoo~~” she also sing her own random song about  shampoo.

Suddenly yoona smirk..it’s not a good sign because..if this happen she must be have something to prank on.she take some foam from her hair with her tiny hands ..she then put it to yuri’s face.

 

*puuk*

“yoona~~~”

“kekeke..” yoona giggling,hearing her daddy whine because her prank. While yuri she just pout..but she then heard another giggle..it’s from jessica,and it’s make her more pout. She smirk when got something to prank on too.
*puuk*

“yuri !!”

“kekkekekeke..” jessica pout when yuri place some foam onto her face,feeling annoyed she then start to splash yuri with water . yuri won’t lose she also start to splash jessica with water..and the war water is happen in the bathroom.

 

While yoona she just shoke her head in disbelief seeing her parent’s childish antics. Last time she check she’s the one who a child in here.she take her rillakuma towel and wrap her body with that before walk away from the bathroom

 

“hey where’s yoona ??” jessica frowned when not seeing her daughter in the bathroom anymore.her clothes and yuri’s already wet because the war

“maybe she’s already out..”  yuri smirk while grin ertly ,signaling something about adultactivity

“oh..” just that jessica oblivious wwith what yuri signed,but yuri wont give up when jessica about to leave from there yuri immediately turn jessica’s body,and kiss the blonde all of sudden,make the blonde a little bit surprised ..but jessica not refuse it though. Instead she kiss yuri back for the respond.

 

Their kiss is getting hot ,a ‘click’ sounds is barely heard from their mouth. Just a kiss seems didn’t make yuri satisfied she start to rubbing jessica’s stomach for make her turn on. But UNFORTUNATELY when yuri push jessica’s body towards the door suddenly that damn door burst open,just because they’re forgot to lock it

“awww..” their groan when fell to the floor with jessica underneath yuri. But still the tan girl didn’t give up to kiss jessica again,she continue her activity eating jessica’s mouth

Little did they’re knowing someone with bear towel watching them with confuse look “ mommy..daddy ? what you’re doing ? “ jessica and yuri widen their eyes when heard yoona’s voice.they’re immediately apart from their liplock..with blushing face.

 

“ehh..baby..we..we..we are doing CPR !” yuri answered with stuttered make yoona lift her brows more confuse.

“yes..your dad..have claustrophobia..” jessica turn to answer with smile but in her mind she scream ‘its so emberrassing!!’

Yoona  narrowing her eyes “ what’s that ??” she asked again,well it’s a usual thing right,if a kid like to asking some question,though sometimes make you pisses when you are in yuri and jessica’s position

“wh-which mean..i..afraid with santa claus…” yuri answered lamely earning a pinch on her from jessica.

“really ??” yoona smirk then “ hohohohohoh..” she imitating how santa claus laughing for make her daddy scared.

“oh my gosh…oh my gosh…im afraid ,and breathless..” excessively yuri said that while hiding at jessica’s  back,pretending afraid to yooana’s santa claus cute voice.

“see ?? your daddy really afraid with santa …now why you still on that towel..come on take your clothes honey..” jessica command getting a nodded from yoona,after notice yoona far enough she whisper at yuri. “ next time..be sure you lock the door..”s he said it gritting her teeth in annoyed.

 

“so you’re expectine me..doing that again ?” yuri asked with sparkling eyes

“ofcourse..and I want it to be rough…~~~” the blonde said in seductive tone make yuri shiver.

“when ?”

“when you know what claustrophobia really is..” jessica’s voice turn back like usual,then leaving the dumbfounded yuri.

“it’s afraid with santa right ?” NO its not.

 

**

 

“before wear your clothes lets put some baby oil first onto your body baby..” jessica said while lifting a bottle of baby oil,yoona suddebly step back  folding her arms while pouting .signaling she refuse it.

“but im not a baby mommy..im already a big woman..”

“alright..alright..lets just says it adult oil how’s that ?”

“emm…okay..” yoona agree ,not refusing her mommy again.

“want to try ?” jessica offered to yuri,who really quiet during this time..well she’s in her thought about what claustrophobia is ..

“oh..no..no..its ok later..” she immediately refuse it,if baby oil is made from baby ..so how about adult oil ?

 

“done..oww…my baby..is really cute…” jessica said in aww looking at her cute daughter

“yeah just like me…” with three words and one filler..can earning yuri a glare from jessica.

“so can I ..play with sand again mommy ?”

“no ..you’re already take a bath honey..just play with something clean..”

“oh ok then..” yoona nodded and dashed to her room,try to find something clean to play on.

 

This time is just the two of then ..yuri and jessica,and this time is yuri’s opportunity to be more close with jessica.

*nudge..nudge*

“just the two of us now…FYI,..”

“so ??”

“you know when two love birds in a same room together..what they usually do ??”  yuri said smirking.

“emm…watching drama..?”

“no..that’s so cliché ..there’s something more intimate..” obviously jessica already know what yuri’s mean but she just keep playing with  her.

“im clueless..”she said mentally smirk

“sica~~~” yuri whined childishly.

“haha..alright alright,but there’s yoona in here…” she told while glancing at yoona’s room for watching her.

 

“I just ask a kiss..pweasee..pweasee…”yuri pleaded using her aegyo.

“its always turn something more..”based of the fact.

“I promise..this time just a kiss…pweassseeeeeeeeeee~~” yuri pleaded againwhile clasping her hands infrpnt of jessica.

Jessica sigh  ,facing with yuri’s childich side. She’s always stubborn when turn to that mode

“okay…just a kiss..” yuri clapped her hands in cheerful,feeling happy with jessica’s agreement,finally.

Yuri start to lean her face close to jessica’s ,she also can see that jessica already close her eyes.

Thiss is it..this is it . she scream in her mind.

 

 

JUST when her face an inch away from jessica

 

“YURI ~~~~~~~~~~~” *ding,,dong *

Another er,blocking yuri’s hormone

“yuri..your lovely friends..come to visit you..~~” sooyoung said knocking yuri’s door.

“yeah..yuri goedemorgen…!” hyoyeon turn to shout.

“what’s that hyo ?”taeyeon asked with puzzle face.

“oh its mean ..good morning..inspanish…” hyoyeon answered incorrectly

Taeyeon nodded ,this pregnant girl wont lose from hyoyeon “  bonjour ..!!”

“what language that ?” soohyo asked in unison

“that’s japanese language,,,” she said more incorrect

 

“I think you have a guest..and you have to immediately go to your friends because..they will give a bad influence about language for generation nowadays…” jessica said while smiling,her face and yuri’s still an inch away . ‘ NO THEY’RE ER’ yuri want to scream it,but she’s too limp to do that,because the sudden visit from her friends make her feeling…mixed.

She sigh and start to walk heavily towards the door.its not a rare thing yuri’s friends bugging her in this time,because well she already know the reason..they must be need money.

 

“YURI ~~~” the three dumbs greet yuri in cheerful when she open the door.

“what ? I already gave your salary…yesterday,I don’t have money..anymore” she said in bored tone,she’s not aware when she said it and its make her friends suddenly.

“yuri how could you…*sob*..you think that such thing about us ?” sooyoung said dramatically while make a fake cry.

“so..*sob*..all this time you just think..we bestfriend with you..because your money ?..cruellllll…” now turn hyoyeon to dramatically cry.

“you are so meanie~~..with this pregnant woman yuri…” now turn taeyeon to whined ,and then the three of them hug each other while crying dramatically. In other hands yuri just..roll her eyes towards them,now she really have to think again why she’s become their bestfriend.

 

Hearing a ruckus from the door make the blonde curious she then walk to there..and got confuse when saw sooyoung,hyoyeon and taeyeon hugging each other while crying and yuri is watching them with straight face.

“hey what happened ??” she asked frowning. When yuri about to answer it..suddenly the three girls interrupt

“JESSICA !!”they’re yelled and turn to jessica’s side hugging her.

“hey..what-what’s up ?” she asked stuttered feeling a little bit uncomfortable with the hug

“sica..*sob*..yuri really cruel..she thinks that we-we,…oh my god I can’t even says it..” sooyoung said and cry again.

“what’s she said soo..”

“let me says it..” hyoyeon volunteer “ yuri said that we..*sob*,,friends with her..because her money..huaaa”

“ow that’s really cruel yuri..how could you ?” jessica said in shocked ,believing the three dumbs.

 

“yes..how could you be so meanie yuri..huhuhu~” turn taeyeon to said

“sica..they’re just excessive ,,.its not their first time foing this..”

“HUA AAAAAAAAAAA!!”

“YURI !! just because you can’t kiss me because they’re come..doesnt mean you can blame them..”the three dumbs mentally smirk after hearing jessica said that ,they have a way to tease yuri and earning money.

“alright..alright,just enter my crib..” yuri gave up ,she cant do anything again,

 

Immediately sooyoung dashed towards yuri’s apartment ..of course the first place is kitchen..

“FOOD !!”she squeal in joy and take everything from the refrigerator,while taeyeon and hyoyeon already in the living room,sit on the couch  casually while wearing yuri’s black eyeglass .

“hehehe..yuri you’re not mind right ? if ask a little bit of your food..” sooyoung grin,while bringing all the food from yuri’s refgy.

“like you will stop..if I mind about that though..” yuri said sarcastically earning a giggle from sooyoung.

“kekkekkeke..”

 

“hey..soo give me some..i think my baby hungry..” taeyeon asked for the food while rubbing her stomach

“just says you the one who hungry midget..dont make your innocent baby an excuse..”

“oh come on soo…that’s yuri’s food though..and im sure yuri wouldn’t mind it..right yul ?”

“no..since this food in my hands..its already mine..” sooyoung declared “you know right taeng ..i always stingy if it come to food…”

“oh please soo..give me someee…” taeyeon pleaded

“NO !”

“PLEASE”

“NO..”

“meanie !”

“midget !

“stingy !”

“whiney !”

“giant !”

“pregnant !”

“argggghhh,,,..”

 

And then sooyoung and taeyeon start the bickering ,shouting to each other ,and with hyoyeon in the middle of them with shock face and closing her ears ,poor hyoyeon to be the one who receive their loud voice.

“yuri please do something..!!” hyoyeon shout getting a hissed from yuri

“guys..guys…GUYS !!” and with that the giannt and the midget stop from  their bickering

“just stop it will ya ? its ridiculous ..you two bickering because food…”

“yuri is right…food is a bad influence ..let me save it !”

“NO !!” and with ine shout from her friends make hyoyeon stop from her track,thinking that she can trick them in this situation but unfortunately no.

 

“okay..honestly what you want guys some to my apartment ? AND I DON’T WANT to see any drama again..from all of you..just be honest..” yuri said firmly when soo start to make a fake cry again

“we already said yul..we come to visit you..dont you miss with your cute bestfriends euh ? euh ? and of course we are in here to help you,,,”

“help me what ?” yuri look confuse with taeyeon’s words earlier.

“oh..puhlease ..dont play stupid with us yul..though you better at it..we know you’re in the state of..” hyoyeonlean her face to yuri “ually frustrated “ she whisper

 

Yuri gasp “ how’d you know ?”

“it’s all written on your face buddy..” sooyoung said smirking.

“what..??!! I have to wash my face..!!”

“no !! stupid ..not literally..”

“ow…so,what all of you can help me with ??” yuri asked

“A LOT..but youu know we need something for our support..”taeyeon smirk wiggling her brows signaling something.and yuri’s feeling right about the money thingy

She groan and take some money from her pocket

 

“here..here..here..”she gave the three of them one won.

“what ??” I even can’t ask nicole for date..with this ,you really stingy…”

“I even can’t buy a chips…”

“you’re meanie yuri I even can’t buy a diapers for my baby…”

“but I don’t have again…” yuri said

“LIE !!!”

 

“alright..alright..just get out from my couch..”yuri command

“you throw us ??!”

“no hyo..just get out ..!” the three of them then obey yuri’s command.

Yuri lift the couch and for her friends surprised ,there’s a lot of money underneath it.

“are you never know about real bank or piggy bank yul ??”tayeon asked disbelief

“no I never trust bank..and this is the safest place that I have…jjust 1 won go,I will know it..and you three be my first victim..” the three dumbs shiver when heard that “ so..what have I do ?”

“my buddy yuri..its so easy,just seduce her..”sooyoung suggested

“I know it soo..but how ??”

“my uncle said..it’s come naturally..though..in artificially way…”

“so what’s the point of your uncle hyo ?” yuri frowned

“I don’t know..he imprison after that…” yuri growl after hearing it

“don’t heard them yul..they’re not experience…just hear me..”taeyeon said proudly

 

 

“so..what have I do first ??”

 

 

TO BE...SO MUCH MOAN

 

KEKEKE...so what will yuri do euh ?? euh ??