THE BEAUTIFUL NIGHT

IM YOUR DAUGHTER !!!

“yuri..are you sure about the way ??”jessica asked in worry tone,she still on yuri’s back ,walking with no direction.

“of course im sure..i remember the way,my memory is like dory the fish in nemo..”yuri said proudly

“*roll eyes*..dory fish is forgetful fish..i watched that cartoon..”jessica said with ‘you-really-dumb’ tone,make yuri blush in emberrass

“ohh..so….just………….keep ……swimming…just keep swimming..” yuri said like dory the fish tone,if you watched that cartoon you will know it.

Jessica roll her eyes again for nth time.

 

“hey let me down…I think my feet is not really hurt now..”

“are you sure ??” yuri asked ,she doesn’t take any risk if jessica will hurt again.

“yeah..come on let me down..”jessica insist.yuri sigh..

“ok I’ll down you..near in that stone..”yuri pointed to the big stone near an oaks tree then she walk headed to there,still carrying jessica on her back.

 

“where are we ??” observing the place jessica frown because no one in there except yuri and her.

“no idea..”yuri shrugged

“how about you call the others..my battery phone is low..”jessica demand while showing her low bat phone.

Yuri nodded and take her phone in her pocket..

She frown “good thing…no signal..”yuri said limp showing her phone too.they’re sigh heavily.

“this is all your fault..”Jessica accused

“why my fault ??”

“no idea..”Jessica give back yuri’s words ,they sigh again in the same time.

 

There’ silent for awhile..

This night is really beautiful..yuri really enjoying the time beside jessica now,she glance at the blonde girl and smile seeing the beautiful feature of jessica’s face illuminated by the big moon infront of them.yuri turn her glance to the front.

“look ..that’s moon is so big,bright,and beautiful..”yuri pointed to the big moon in the bight sky snapping the blonde girl.jessica lift her face then stare at the big moon.

“beautiful you said ??..you don’t know how is it..if you near that..”jessica said in sarcasm tone……

“really ? emm..how is it ??” yuri asked while leaning her face close to jessica’s

“its coarse..hollow and ugly..and parasite to the sun,because moon just  depend on a sun light..” matter of fact,jessica said more logical thing.

 

“how you know that ?? are you an astronaut..?? “  jessica shoke her head make yuri smirk

“ then ..how you can judge it ?  despite of moon..is ugly,hollow,and coarse..and moon just  depends on sun light..,but without moon beautiful night couldn’t appear..and without sun ,moon can’t illuminate the night..is just simple symbiosis mutualism law of nature..one person cant stand by them self without someone else…and without moon people can’t make a poem to flirt their lover…”yuri smirk again seeing to the moon.jessica then spoke..she doesn’t want if she lose argumentation especially with yuri,

“so,how about symbiosis parasitism..?? when one side take a profit and other side suffer..”in challenged tone Jessica smirk at yuri.

 

“well..that’s difficult but its just like….you have to sacrifice..for someone or something that really close to you…”

“lemme guess like love right ??” Jessica said boring tone,she knew this conversation will end up to this thing.

“of course love is sacrifice..you forgive and you try to forget,you know you’ll cry but you still give it a try,you have been hurt but you still love,you hated but you cant ignore…,you were betrayed but  you still hope.,you’ve been left but you still wait..,you’re gone but want to back,want by many…taken by none,looking at someone…waiting for only one….” Yuri finished her words with smile still seeing the moon ,while Jessica slightly her open mouth she never think yuri can said that ..yeah romantic words.but she immediately back to reality..before yuri think that jessica already fall again onto yuri’s embrace.

 

“so..what’s the real definition about words love ??’jessica challenged again,still she doesn’t want to lose from this argumentation.

“love is just not the words sica..that you can tell to everyone,but it’s a feeling you can give for someone…”

“what’s the reason and a logic about that ..??”

Yuri chuckle..”you really wont give up in here…well loving a person isn’t about logic or reason ..but one is loved because one is loved…no reason for loving and logical things for loving…”

Jessica still quiet in her own mind ,she doesn’t know what have to say again..its like yuri already take her tongue .

Yuri turn to face Jessica and take her hands..rubbing a circle on Jessica’s back palms.jessica still quiet nor move..refusing yuri’s touch

 

“I know your life can go on without me but…even if you turn me away I ‘ll always be by your side sica..and be a hottest stranger that you ever have..”yuri chuckle

“*chuckle*…but its late yuri..its too late ,I don’t believe again in love and..it’s wasted of time..”

“I will change it if you want..you know you just scared sica..you just scared if love hurting you again..,you make mistakes again..you scared if someone break your heart again..and that someone obviously me…I don’t wanna break your heart again sica…but just give your heart a break…there’s so much you can take..”yuri stare straight into the blonde eyes

“is that song lyrics??” Jessica frowned

“no…demi lovato just copying my words..”yuri said in serious tone.jessica laugh again,she feel comfort with yuri,she likes in home .. a bitter memory about the past still engraved in jessica’s mind and heart.but she forget it for awhile..letting her heart happy even just a second.

Yuri in other side smiling seeing Jessica laugh like this.she will do anything just to see this laugh everyday.

 

Jessica stop from her laugh and seeing someone that staring at her,they’re stare at each other eyes and slowly ..yuri lean her face..while Jessica closing her eyes.

Before yuri continue her action yuri spoke.”lips created so it can kiss another lips..” finished her words yuri stick her lips to jessica’s ..their kiss is so lovely..and sweet ,no lust in that innocence kiss

 


they’re apart from the kiss …when oxygen is the expensive things now,

yuri smile..”I love you “she said still smiling

“shut up and kiss me again!” Jessica command

“what ??”

Without hesitation Jessica crash her lips to the other girl lips,this one is really passionate with Jessica being a dominance.

 

“I hate you..”Jessica said while gasping and smiling.the other girl just stare at her blankly…and fainted -_-

 

 

**

Yuri open her eyes and found her self already in her bed or futon in grandma’s choi place.

“daddy !!” yoona squeal snapping her dad.

“yoona ??” yuri frown and try to turn into sitting position soon she received a hug from her daughter

“daddy..please don’t do that again..i really scared when you and mommy lost and ..and you back when you’re unsconcious ,I thought im an orphan now…” the little girl cried in exaggerating reason.

Yuri chuckle,patting her daughter’s head..”no baby..me and mommy wont do it again..stop crying ok..”yuri smile when felt a nodded from her daughter.

Jessica enter the room crossing her arms.

 

“sica ?? h-how you ,-“

“the others girls found us..so you already  back to here..”Jessica inform,yuri turn to an ‘o’ shape.

*sob..sob*

Jessica and yuri turn to eyeballing  her daughter side ,they’re found yoona still crying.

“hey baby ..what’s wrong..?? why you cry ?? “ Jessica asked in concerned approaching her daughter

“yes baby..,you’re not happy because we’re not  lost..” yuri cupped yoona’s face.

 

The little girl shoke her head..”not that mommy..daddy,I cried because ..because..”

 

APPROXIMATELY 7 HOURS AGO stiil in field~~

 

“unnie..look ,there’s a frog in there..”seohyun pointed to the ground then she walk to there and grabbing a frog.

“that’s cute hyunnie..”yoona smile earn a nodded from the younger little girl.

“uhum..and I will give it to kyuhyun oppa in seoul..”seohyun state  make yoona’s blood boilt in anger.she grab the frog and throw it back to the ground

“unnie..why you ,-“

“because it’s gross,dirty and ugly…it can infect you a disease ..its not cute at all !!” yoona yelled from the first time to seohyun,

Seohyun start to sobbing…

“h-hyunnie..i-im..,-“yoona got interrupted

“you mean unnie !..i will call keroro and tell him to bring you to kerons planet..!” after said that still sobbing and crying seohyun run from yoona.

 

APPROXIMATELY 7 HOURS LATER~~

 

“hahaha..”yuri’s laugh erupted after hearing her daughter story.while the owner of the story is pouting and start to sobbed.

 

*slap *

Yuri groan feeling someone’s hands slapping her thigh ,its none of the Jessica jung..glaring at her.

“euh yoona…baby..i think its just misunderstood ..you really didn’t mean to do that right ??” yuri voice try to be a really parents tone.

“no I means it dad..i really want to do it..because I fed up hearing kyukyuh..or kyuhyun’s name..”yoona explain

“well ..you gonna fine with her later..just say sorry,,” Jessica suggest while rubbing her daughter back head.

“no..im afaid seohyun wont forgive me..”yoona pout

“honey apologizing doesn’t always mean you wrong and other people right..its just mean that you value your relationship more than your ego..”Jessica advised in motherly tone

“I hope..”yoona still lowering her head

“emm…maybe a story will cheer you up…”yuri said in cheerful indicating that her story will make yoona cheer up.then she start to tell the story.

“ehem..its call an ugly frog..once there was an ugly frog and that frog  is so ugly until make other people die………..the end.”again yuri tell the random story,yuri clapping her hands in cheerful……………alone.

 

“good job kwon !!” in sarcastically tone Jessica said,after noticing yoona’s face turn more frown and sad

“baby..listen ! you’ll never get what you want if you let people step all over you..”Jessica advisd again

“and its mean ,mommy??” yoona asked

“its mean ,,you have to …………………sleep……….. honey come on..”Jessica start tickling her daughter

“ahaha..mommy stop …mommy..”yoona laugh unti her tears fall but now its different she cried in happiness.jessica then stop tickling her daughter body .

 

“moomy…what is love “ yoona asked  suddenly

Jessica biting her lips and smile..”someone said to me… one is loved because one is loved..”

‘that’s my words’ yuri mouthed

“I don’t understand ..”yoona frown scratching her head

“*chuckle*..you will understand it later honey…go to sleep.”Jessica kiss yoona’s forehead and say ‘love you’ to her girls,yuri also do the same things

 

“sica..can we talk ??” yuri whisper not wanting yoona to wake up again,Jessica nodded..and the both of them exit the room.

 

“euh.*scratch head*..its about earlier sica..whe-when..we…euh..we  err…you know euh….kiss”yuri said in stuttered

“oh about that ..dont mind it ,I was carried away..” in calm tone Jessica said while crossing her arms

“so you don’t mean it ??” yuri asked in disappointed

“ofcourse..why I have to mean it ??” Jessica cross her arms while yuri lowering her head after feeling an ache thing in her heart

“if nothing you want to talk about again..im going to my room sleepy…good night”Jessica enter her room letting yuri stood like a stone in disappointed and silent.

 

Just awhile ago she felt happy because Jessica kiss her back and even start the kiss ,but now Jessica act different make yuri confuse and broken .yes..jessica said ‘I hate you’ to yuri after the kiss but why with smile ?? the most thing that really really yuri confusing now is how jessica’s feeling towards hernow ..

 

Yrui sighed then walk to the terrace  with slowly and heavy step ..she think,she wouldn’t sleep in the room now,especially with Jessica..she sit in there and staring to the moon that her and Jessica watched earlier, she heard a splatter of water from the pool ..really sweet in her ears like a melody..obviously this is a beautiful night..but its not make yuri’s heart better

 

“you mocking me with beautiful night euh ??”yuri asked to no one and soon a tears come from her eyes rolling down to her cheek

“after all this time..after being by your side and always looking after you…I failed to make a place for my self..deep within your heart..”yuri cry and cry even harder,but she tried not to make any sounds.

 

she buried her face in her arms crying in the silent of beautiful night..

 

 

(am I do the right thing ??)someone thought

 



TO BE ...DRAMA OR SOMETHING ??