THE CRAP IS DONE ??

IM YOUR DAUGHTER !!!

“so..miyoung-ah..this is taecyeon..the perfect guy that I already told..”mr.hwang introduced a guy beside him.

“no one perfect dad..”tiffany said in limp tone.

“yes but..taecyeon..is the exception,so ..taecyeon make yourself in home..dont worry tiffany will accompany you,yes honey ??”

“whatever ..”

“alright..have a nice trip..” mr.hwang winks at taecyeon and then walk away from there.

 

“ok..follow me..” tiffany ordered,taecyeon then following her

“as..you can see,that’s the ing swimming pool..that the ugliest fountain,that’s  the carpet with ‘welcome’ on it..” she pointed to the things that she mentioned one by one.

“euh.tiffany..”taecyeon called with a fake cool voice.

“what ???”

“how about we stop this thing okay ?? lets talk about us ..”

“us ??”

“yes..about us,you know..your dad invited me to here..to talk about our married…”

“MARRIED ???”

“yes..married..haha,you happy to hear it right..??”

“haha..of course,and you know the other thing that can make me happy ??”

“what Is that ??”

“hearing you groan in pain ..”

“ohh..tiffany,you’re too fas,- awwww…” *bug*…taecyeon groan when suddenly tiffany punch his face.

“yeah..im too fast…”tiffany said with no guilt because she’s already punch a so called handsome face ,and then she walk away leaving taecyeon .pooorrrrrr

 

**

The dumbs now,..in mr.hwang’s BIG DAMN IDIOT mansion..they’re already knowing that tiffany in there and planning to kidnap her from there.they’re hiding in the bush near the gates of that mansion.taeyeon watching the mansion using a telescope with Disney princess on it,sooyoung eating from her Disney princess lunch box,hyoyeon..coloring Disney princess’s drawing,and yuri is sleeping dreaming about aurora one of Disney princess creature that really similar with Jessica.

 

“ok..gaaaankkk,this is the plan !” taeyeon suddenly said snapping all of the other dumbs.

Yuri,sooyoung and hyoyeon then lean their face close at taeyeon to hear the midget’s plan.

“psssh..pssshh..psshhhh..”just that who can you hear when the dumbs discuss their plan.

“so ..that’s the plan..” taeyeon grin full of proud

“what plan ?? you just said..psshh…psshh..psshhh..”sooyoung said imitating taeyeon matter of fact

“just..improvise soo,what I mean..pssh..psshh..pssh..is,I will go to that mansion and then kidnapping, but kidnapping is a strong word…so I prefer it to be forcely take tiffany and seohyun..”

 

“how if you get caught ??” yuri asked

“don’t worry..i have a plan,and if im not back in 5 minutes,-“taeyeon got interrupted by hyoyeon.

“I know..call your insurance agency !,don’t worry..i will save your money..”

“NOT THAT HYO !...i mean if im not back in 5 minutes…………………..just wait longer..” taeyeon ordered getting a nodded from all her bestfriends.

“ok..soo,help me climb the fence..”sooyoung then bent down,allowing taeyeon to step at her shoulder.

“geezzz..midget,your in my face…” sooyoung hissed between the uncomfortable position and the fear,if suddenly taeyeon fart at her face.

“kekkekekek..” taeyeon giggling,and finally she’s already in the yard og mr.hwang’s mansion.

 

“ok..pregnant woman hwaiting !!” taeyepn nodded and start to walk at themansion try to find her wife and daughter.

 

Awhile later~~~~~

 

“is taeyeon alright in there ??” yuri asked in worried is already pass the 5 minutes..time

“I don’t know maybe..she’s lost in that mansion..”

Yuri click her tongue in annoyed to sooyoung for the taller girl’s random commented. “I know taeyeon is petite..but lost in that big mansion,is so impossible…but if she’s really lost,maybe she can ask a police right ??”

“you think that mansion is a roadway..where the polices is everywhere…,whatever..if taeyeon will not back..i will save all her insurance,bank account and all her stock in the company…” yuri growl in annoyed now..to hyoyeon.

 

“gallsss….i got her!!” taeyeon said in cheerfull while pulling someone with her hands,her friends frowning because taeyeon ..mistaken,tiffany with the maid.

“taeyeon why you bringing a maid ..where’s tiffany and seohyun ??”

“what are you talking about this is tiffany..”taeyeon claimed without turn her head to someone in her hands.sooyoung sigh and then hold taeyeon’s head turning it..to that maid.

“what ?? *slap*..””taeyon facepalmed her self

“tae-tae..why you leaving me and seohyun ..??” tiffany said in anger while lifting seohyun.

“im sorry..im too happy to got you and seohyun back..so I accidentally..mistaken,..”taeyeon rubbing her head in shy.

“whatever..lets go,before mr.hwang know it..”yuri suggested getting a nodded from everyone,then all of them leaving the mansion and the dumbfounded maid.

“so many beautiful girls crazy now a days..” that maid shoke her head.

 

**

“TIFFANY !!” mr.hwand shout calling his daughter will scold her ,because she’s punched a handsome guy in here.he and taecyeon then enter tiffany’s room

“tiffany ??!!” but no one in there

Mr.hwang then notice a pink letter on the bed,he open it and read it loudly

“mr.hwang..haha..this is me taeyeon..i take back what’s mine..in this case tiffany and seohyun..”mr.hwang growl and read the last words

“dad..this is me MIYOUNG..i already decide to back at tae-tae,and about the married ..dont worry you can replace me..”mr.hwang then throw that letter to the floor.

Taecyeon suddenly turn at him “ so..mr hwang ??”

“what taecyeon ???”

“will you marry me ??” 0.0

 

 

***

 

“ahh..”yuri slam her body on the couch,she sigh in relief finally the crap already done…just when she wants to relax a little creature walk towards her.

“daddy !” yuri jerked in surprise when yoona called her .she saw her daughter croosing her arms and putting an annoyed face,yuri thinks this is not a good sign

“yes..honey ??” yuri asked pinching yoona’s cheek.try to make yoona’s bad mood gone.

“euh..daddy..” yoona then sit on yuri’s lap “im hungry..” she told while pressing the tips of her own index finger.

Yuri chuckle when heard yoona’s tummy growling..her daughter must be really need so much food right now.

 

“alright..but im tired lets just ask your mommy..”

“NO !!!” yuri lift her brows in confuse when yoona suddenly burst like that “ I ..i mean..she’s not in home..and even when she’s in here..i don’t want to eat her food..”yoona said in eww remembering about the first time she ate jessica’s food.

“yoonaaa…don’t talk about your mommy like that..however she’s your mom..the one who give the birth to you..”yuri said in soft,make yoona lowering her head feeling guilty “BUT YOU’RE RIGHT !!..she’s really horrible in cooking hahahha..” well..yuri is still yuri.

 

“hhahaha..yeah..such a bad mommy..” yoona laughed following her dad.

“yes..very very bad mommy..”then they burst into laughter together didn’t notica that someone already in their back feeling infuriated.

“who’s a bad mommy ??” yoonyul suddenly widen their eyes when heard the voice from hel.- I mean jessica come from their back.they turn and start to grinning at the blonde.

“ehehe..hey sica ! bad mommy ?? ..it’s a new girl generation song ..like bad girl ,so it’s gonna be… kanpekina bad mommy~~ ohh~~ ohhh~~~..kanpekina bad mommy~~~” yuri sang

“yes..kanpekina bad mommy~~ohhh~~~ ohh~~” yoona then following yuri sang that so called girl generation ne song,they doing y dance together  like in bad girl mv.

 

In other way jessica just sigh..it’s gonna be a long talk.and beside she’s really tired because ..her meeting with..victoria.then she remember the deal with that chinese girl that she have to leave yuri..though jessica really don’t want to do that but she have..for yoona.

She glance at the clock it’s already 8 pm..yoona and yuri must be not take their dinner yet.she the decide to cook them some meal,eventhough she’s not really good at that but she will try..and beside maybe this will be the last time she cook for yuri.

 

“alright..i will cook some food for the two of you..”

“NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!” yoonyul shout in unison

“WHAT ???!!!!”

We..we means NOOOO..time again for waiting that, come on..lets cook !!” yuri clapped her hands in cheerful pretending happy to hear that,but the truth is..she thinks she will die,in the hands of jessica’s food ,while jessica just rolling her eyes then walk to the kitchen.

 

“yoona~~”

“daddy~~~”they whined and hug each other self.

“I really love you..babby..sob..sob”

“me..too..sob daddy…” and like father like daughter right,?? Or they just too exaggerating to face that.

 

“what do you want to cook..??” yuri asked hugging jessica’s waist and sniffing her scent.while yoona already already settled herself in the chair of dining table.

“pancake..”Jessica answered getting surprise from yuri.

“you can make it ??!!”

“ ofcourse..you are too underestimate me ..woman,we just need flour and eggs…”Jessica walk to the refrigerator to take the ingredients..but because yuri still hugging her waist,it’s kind of difficult.

Jessica rolled her eyes then turn back to face yuri,,but suddenly yuri peck her lips make Jessica a little bit shocked.her heart beating fast not because yuri’s suddenly action..but because the peck,why yuri still have that effect for jessica’s heart even just for a little action,but it’s can make all the nerves  in jessica’s body shaking.while yuri just grinned cheekily seeing jessica’s reaction.

And why life really not fair ?? not fair because..when Jessica really comfort,need and want beside yuri.she have to leave it..?? well Jessica ..fair or not life is..it’s depends on us.

 

They startled when yoona suddenly spoke. “ehem…can we suspend that moment for awhile please..yoona really hungry~~..”Jessica and yuri chuckling hearing their daughter’s whined.

“ok..but your daddy still hugging me…I cant move properly..” Jessica reaoned

“daddy ~~!!”

“alright..alright..geezz..can’t I have some moment with my soon-to-be wife..” yuri said in annoyed.again..like another pieces of glass being stabbed at jessica’s heart. Soon to be wife ?? does it will happen ??.

Jessica mentally scold herself for thinking like that.she turn then continue to make a pancake.

 

~~awhile later~~

“TADA..!! pancake ready !!..”Jessica clapped her hands in cheerful ,proud at her homemade pancake..,A BURN pancake..exactly.

Yoona and yuri gulped seeing that black creature on the plate.they stare at each other..and stare at Jessica with priceless face.

 

“EAT IT !!”Jessica command in stern knowing what yoonyul thinking about her pancake.”you two hungry right ??” she smile ,then turn to clean the mess that she was made when make the pancake.eggs shell in everywhere..flour and else the crap when you make pancake.

 

When Jessica busy cleaning that yuri silently talk at her daughter. “how’s this baby yoong ??” she asked in hopeless to yoona

“I don’t know about you..daddyy,but I have another plan..”yoona giggle then raise her tiny hands to call her mother. “mommy !!” when heard yoona’s called her Jessica then turn from her cleaning schedule

“yes honey ??”

“I want to play..euh..restaurant game..”

“restaurant game ??!!” yuri and Jessica frowned .

 

“yes ..i will be the waitress..while mommy and daddy..be my customer..”the little girl stood from the chair and then push Jessica to sit in her chair,beside yuri.

“alright..alright ,lets play it..”Jessica chuckle,while yuri has a confuse look on her beautiful face.

Yoona then take an apron ..next she wear it,she tied her own hair and bring a rillakuma note book and rillakuma pen.she then run back to her parents or customer’s table.

“good evening..missy.” yoona greet like a real waitress.

“good evening..~~” yuri and Jessica greet back leveling yoona’s cute voice.

 

“welcome to..euh..’whatever restaurant’..my name is yoona..i will be your waitress…” yoona smile showing her rillakuma note book and pen.

“hello..waitress yoona !,so what this whatever restaurant  have ??”yuri asked.yoona then flip the note book..and pretending to read the menu.

“we have a special pancake in here..” yoona turn to the pancake on the plate. “as you can see..we have a BURN pancake..and REALLY BURN pancake..”she explained pointing at that thing.

“so..how much for all of this ??” Jessica turn to asked ,

“it’s just 2 won for the burn,..and 2000 won for the really burn..”

 

Yuri and Jessica then make an ‘o’ shape from their mouth,while nodded ..pretending to understand,though the pancake price that yoona’s tell..is nonsense.

“owwwwwwwww….”

“but because..you are my special guest…and my parents,I will give you a bonus..”yoona told then walk at the refrigerator taking something.she then turn back taking a lot of bottle.

“what’s that waitress yoona ??” yuri frowned feeling confuse with what her little prankster daughter will do.

“this..is thebonus !!” yoona claimed,starting to pour the contents of that bottles one by one.

“ketchup…”she said pouring ketchup“tomato sauce…” she continue “strawberry jam…” yuri and Jessica gulped when yoona poured that things to the pancake.and it’s mean they have to eat it.

“honey…mayoinnase  ..and last pepper..” yoona mentally laugh when already finish .while her parents already sweating seeing that abstract pancake..more abstract now.

“euh…”yuri scratch her head thinking for prevent her and Jessica to eat that .

“alright..eaat it !”

“euh..how about we pray first..before eat the pancake,right sica ??” yuri nudged her lover ,blinking her eyes signaling something.

“oh..yeah,come on,..we have to pray first..”yoona nodded when heard her mommy approving it.

 

The three of them then clasped their hands together while closing their eyes begin to pray.

“o..lord ..” yuri start following by Jessica and yoona “o..lord”

“please..keep my mommy’s and daddy’s stomach..”  

“please..keep my mommy’s and daddy’s stomach..”

“they’re too nice to have a stomachache~~” yuri whined.but still following by yoona and Jessica though.

“especially my daddy..she’s too y to have that..”

“eventhough..she is dumb..” turn Jessica to spoke.

“and my sica mommy..is so y tonight..”turn yuri again.

“I know it..” Jessica saidwhile smiling

“yeah..i really want to ,-“before yuri can finish her words,Jessica already closed yuri’s mouth with her hands.

 

“I want to,-..mommy..daddy,why you’re stop ??” yoona asked look confuse,but still closing her eyes.

“euh..we continue it in our heart,you also baby..just keep closed your eyes..”yoona nodded obeying jessica’s command.

“are you crazy..what do you mean by that,you corrupting your own daughter’s innocent mind..”Jessica hissed scolding yuri.

“im sorry..but you really y tonight..” yuri grin make Jessica rolled her eyes

“just cut this crap..what will we do..now ?? I don’t want to eat THAT !”

“but yu the one ..who cooked that..”

“yes..but I never said I want to eat my own food right ??”

Yuri sigh..she wouldn’t win an argue with Jessica..she then notice the tissues on the table,she grin and immediately take it..

 

“put all that pancake to here..”yuri ordered ,Jessica nodded and also take a sheet of the tissue .

“I will give it to sooyoung..she ate everything..”yuri chuckle while putting sll tha crap,after done..she and Jessica place that tissue of pancake at their pocket,planning to give it..to sooyoung.

“ok..baby done!” yoona open her eyes..and got surprised seeing that pancake already gone.she then turn her gaz to yuri and Jessica..who’s pretend to munching.

 

“wow..mommy and daddy eat it ??!!’ yoona asked in surprised

“yes..such a good pancake waitress yoona..so where’s the bill ??” yoona feeling suspicious for awhile but then she snapped it,at least the pancake already gone.

“alright…this the bill..”yulsic take the kkuma note book from yoona’s tiny hands ,they widen their eyes when saw so many zero on there..

“100,000 won ???!!..”

“kekekekeke..”yoona giggling

“you really a purse er..”yuri narrowing her eyes at yoona then start to catch her daughter,but suddenly yoona run..at last,they’re running in the kitchen ..try to catch each other self

 

“watch out you.. waitress yoona,I will tell this to your manager..~~”

“haha..you owe me daddy ..” yoona laughed still running.

Inother way Jessica just staring at them ..feeling happy seeing yoona and yuri,happy with each other company..but then she sad again when remember it will gone.now the big question in her mind is..is she able to leave it ??

“i..i can’t”Jessica mumble tears start to rolling from her cheek “ yuri ??” she called make yuri and yoona stop from their running and then turn at her.

“yes sica ?? why you’re crying..”yuri asked in concerned approaching Jessica.

“yu..yuri *sob*..i cant..”

 

TO BE..YOU'RE DECIDE IT READERS

 

ok first..i want to say sorry..because i update it late,ITS BECAUSE..there's a gg concert in my country..sooooooooooooooo....I SPEND ALL THE DAYS FOR CRYING BECAUSE I CANT WATCH THAT...poooorrrrmeeee...

so i just want to ask,anyone have a same experienced like me ?? cant watch their concert ??