FINALLY !!

IM YOUR DAUGHTER !!!

 

IM SORRY IF ITS BORING..IM NOT IN THE GOOD MOOD TODAY...YOU KNOW WOMAN ~~~

 

“I think our smart plan working good euh..look !they’re really gloomy today..keke” sooyoung said while giggling when peek the wifey.

“yes..but I want this plan end up soon..i cant stand more longer..especially when tiffany seducing me.~~” taeyeon said from the back of sooyoung

“midget..hold it okay ? sometimes we have to take punishment for them so..they’re cant underistimate us..right yul ?? yul ??” hyoyeon turn to back  frown when the person that she called not in her back.obviously yuri is in terrace ..spacing out .

“ yul what happen ?? “ taeyeon asked in concerned seeing her friends also gloomy,like the wifey.

 

“sigh..i think ..i hurt sica ..i cant stand again with this..ignored her,pretend to flirt wirh other girl..i want to end this..its ok if I have to back to the start..as long as im not lying to her about my feeling..i love her badly..” yeah..even yuri really hurt because Jessica always denying her,but she still love Jessica..she just want the best for Jessica,eeven she have to be the one who got hurt..well her pain is ot anything than jessica’s pain.

“I know you love her..really really love her,but sometimes you have to think about your own self yul,you are also human..you have a heart a fragile heart..because everyone’s heart id fragile when they know about love..when someone that really precious for you hurting you right on your heart…” taeyeon advised

Yuri lowering her head after heard taeyeon’s words she still confuse better end this game..or continue it,but still she can’t ignoring Jessica anymore.

 

“let me tell you a story yul…”hyoyeon snapped,everyone turn attention to her

“this is from my uncle story,…do you believe cat has 9 soul ??” hyoyeon asked

“a little bit..because when I was kid I have a cat..and that cat come to the washing machine..and unintentionally my maid..washed my cat ..*chuckle*…”yuri chukled remembering the poor cat thet she have when she was kid.

 

“but my uncle cat is different..that cat just have 8 soul..”. evreryone frowned hearing hyoyeon’s words.

“there was a white cat..that cat is a fighter..never sick,never spoiled,really independence... The cat is already beat the death 7 times..crashing by car,throwing and kicking by random peoples but still the cat always back to life..one say that cat meet another cat..the white cat meet a black cat..they’re fall iin love each other..having a baby cat each other. Untile the cats is getting older time to time..but one day the black cat die because old age,the white cat cry a million times..million night,but even that cat wasted the tears..still the black cat never be back again. And that white cat die too…but this time that cat neber come back ..even though her soul still remain one..!”

 

“so what’s that mean ?? “ sooyoung asked with puzzled face.

“let just say..jessica is a white cat,and yuri is the black,,,eventhough sica is demonist ,devilish and arrogant ,cold and you know how her right ? but she still have a soft spot in her heart..aand that soft spot is love…though she said she really hate you,but im sure….one spot in her heart still engraved your name…and lets just say again,the black cat die’s side..is about you loosing your feeling for jessica,-“ hyo got interrupted

“hell no!!” yuri protest

“this is just example yul…*rolled eyes* ..well back to the story.you loosing your feeling to Jessica ..and im sure jessica’s respond will be like the white cat,crying and in the end..jessica will follow you,like the white cat..follow the black cat to the eternity…” hyoyeon smile .

 

“so what have I do now ??” yuri asked in confuse

“just let it be yul…just let it be..”hyoyeon advised again.

 

“argggh….this problem make me feel so irritating…” yuri groan in anger

“emm..how about we go to some place ??” sooyoung suggest .

“where ???!!!” everyone said in unison..while sooyoung beaming her smirk.

 

 

@yoonhyun

“kyaaa !!” seohyun yell while kicking a big bag infront of her ..she’s practicing her karatai ,infront of grandma choi house.although seohyun is innocence girl but she’s not weak after all.taeyeon and tiffany sent her to the karate school for defense her self.

Yoona approach her while lowering her head and shiver ..she’s planning to say sorry to seohyun

“h-hyunnie !!” yoona called the younger girl while stuttered but seems the younger girl not hear it because yoona just whispered.

“kyaaaa !!” seohyun kicked the big bag again,when the bag  spinning for yoona’s surprised she saw her picture on it.she gulped and clench her fist…start to spoke again.

“h-hyunnie ??” yoona called again with louder tone.

“WHAT YOONA ??!!” seohyun asked while glaring.se’s not call yoona like usual unnie..she really mad now,yoona thought.

 

“*gulped*..ca-can we talk ??” yoona grin nervously

“you already talk..”seohyun said in sarcastically while crossing her arm.

“i..i just want to..,-“

“what ??”

“I just want to a…a..a..a..apo..apo..”yoona still stuttered ,she cant manage her voice infont of seohyun

“apo..apo.what ??  be quick !” seohyun glared again

“I want to apo..apo..”

“Apollo ??”

“no !!”

“a pollo shirt !”

“no..!!” yoona shoke her head

 

“so what yoona ???!!” seohyun yelled again

“I WANT TO APOLOGIZE HYUNNIE !!” finally yoona said that..seohyun look at her in surprised

“I want to apologize hyunnie,im sorry for being rude to you…im jealous hyunnie to kyunhyun..because he the one who will you give a frog..but I know its my fault hyunnie..im sorry,im just afraid you forget me…”yoona lowering her head while pouting like a puppy in pet shop.

 

“unnie…I always talking about kyuhyun oppa..doesnt mean I forget you..im glad to know you unnie..im happy to be your best friend” seohyun smile and said in the soft tone while patting yoona’s shoulder.

“so..its mean you forgive me ??” yoona asked with sparkling eyes..she then smile when seohyun nodded

“kyaa !! thankyou hyunnie !!” she then beam her alligator smile and hug the younger girl tightly.

While seohyun she’s blushing ..even she doesn’t know why she’s blush and feel heat on her cheek

 

 

@geisha place

 

“you think this is a good idea soo ??” yuri asked in worry.

“ofcourse why yul ??” sooyoung turn her face to her.

“nothing ..i just have a bad feeling about this..” yuri pout her heart is beating fast ,seems something might be happen..

They’re in geisha place..the room is so Japanese,with one table in the middle of the room..just imagine itt,im in described.

“just cut that damn thing off..yul,we should have a fun time too…haha”taayeon laugh .like a drunk people ..while holding a cup of sake.

 

Yuri just sighed..she’s still worry ,her feeling still uncertain .suddenly the sliding door opened,revealing four geisha..who wear a different kimono.and walk while back facing the dumb.

(why I feel cold this time ??)yuri thought

(why I feel sunny’s scent in here..)sooyoung thought then sniffed.

(I want to pee..)hyoyeon thought,she always like that when she feel nervous.

(I want to slap someone …ahh maybe that geisha who wearing a pink kimono will be my victims..keke)taeyeon thought and rubbing her hands.

 

“ok girls turn back !!...and come to our lap!!” taeyeon shout to the geisha,suddenly the geisha turn back

 

*glarreeeeee*

 

The dumbs widen their eyes..when saw the geisha ,…it’s the wifey..the wifey geisha ??

 

“KWON YURI / KIM TAEYEON/CHOI SOOYOUNG/KIM HYOYEON !!!”the wifey said in unison with murderer face and glaring to the dumbs.

“fa..fany,mushroom I can explain this..” taeyeon stuttered.

“GO HOME NOW !!”fany yelled 3,5 oktave and pull taeyeon’s ears.

“choi sooyounggggggggggggg..” sunny said in slow tone and crossing her arms.

“bunny ~~~~~” sooyoung grinned.

“HOME NOW !!!”sunny pinch sooyoung’s stomach and drag her to go to home.

“ni-nicole..”hyoyeon stuttered when saw nicole lowering her head,hyoyeon then approach Nicole but suddenly the latter run.

“NICOLE !!!”hyoyeon shout then run too chasing Nicole.

 

Cold.cold.cold.frozen.

 

Yulsic just still in silent Jessica still stood in her last position,while yuri still sit on the floor.

“si-sica??” FINALLY..yuri spoke to melt the cold and froze atmosphere between them.

“you ruin your promise again kwon yuri..”Jessica said in slow tone,but enough for yuri to hear it.

Jessica lift her head then stare at yuri “you really proven that ..you’re not worth to deserve a second chance..” jessica’s tears drop. Yuri widen her eyes and run to jessica’s side

“sica..please im sorry this is not like what you think”yuri explain

 

“I don’t care yuri..i don’t care ! YOU already ruin your promise again..now look HELL you go to the place like this..”

“this is not like you think sica,-“

“I give you a second chance ! you promise to me you wouldn’t break my heart again you lying kwon yuri ..YOU LYING ! I don’t mad because you’re in this place..but I mad because you ignoring me…I mad, I sad,I broke..when you talking in sweet to the other girls..and that girl is…*sob*..that !!  how could you lying to me yuri..i thought you really mean about you want to win my heart back..but now ?? YOU THINK WHAT I AM ?? I LOVE YOU KWON YURI !!” Jessica yelled while still sobbed .

 

Yuri’s eyes widened when she heard the last sentence from jessica’s mouth..she still cant believe Jessica after all still loving her.

“forget it..”Jessica bit her lower lip,then start to take a step to go.but she feel a grip on her wrist ..and suddenly turning her body,it’s so quick .when Jessica realize her lip is already sticked with yuri’s lips.jessica shocked for awhile from this sudden kiss ..but when yuri move her lips..finally Jessica follow her,and their lips move in sync.

 

They’re apart from the kiss because they have to breaath.yuri cupped jessica’s face and wipe the tears that still on jessica’s cheek with her thumb,they’re stare at each others eyes…in jessica’s side she still shocked but not trying to protest nor move,all she know..she feel the hole in heart is already occupied again.

 

“I really waiting for you to say those words again for me..finally you said that,you have no idea how happy I am..”yuri smile

“but you,-“

“ssshh,,I lied,I never called other girls ..all this time I just lied because I want to know how your respond how your feeling towards me sica..this is the hardtime when I ignored you..i feel like hurting my self..i love you too sica..i love you..please don’t doubt me again because I only love you..i love you !”

*kiss*

 

TO BE WEIRD~~~

HAHA I WILL MAKE UP IN THE NEXT CHAPTER...MORE YULSIC MOMENT~~~