HEAL Pt.2

When do you know your in 'LOVE'

CHAPTER 13 COMING AT YOU!!!!


 

 
"Haneul you have are visitor"
 
You heart was still beating in its familiar pace already now it was beating more erratically. You look to see Changmin hyung followed by Yongguk oppa and it was like you still cant get over how much he has changed physically, looking all manly and y
 
 
"I leave you two...."
 
Changmin hyung leaves you and Yongguk oppa alone in the lounge whilst hyung leaves you see him behind Yongguk smiling at you which was weird and cute.
 
 
You see Yongguk oppa walk towards the piano and slides his fingers casually on the keys you couldnt help but feel the chills radiating over your body when you see him do that it was like he was touching your body. You think to yourself where are these thoughts coming from you shake your head to try and get these thoughts out.
 
"Haneul... How are you?"
 
You look at him breaking your train of thought
 
"Im ok Yongguk oppa, what about you?"
 
You see him lightly touch the keys again which made you feel chills yet again.
 
"Haneul?"
 
"Yongguk oppa whats wrong?"
 
You forget about your needs when you hear Yongguk speak in a different tone, you havent heard him speak like that and thats what got you worried and anxious, you couldnt help but think of what Hyoyeon was saying could be true.
 
"Im sorry that I wasnt here for you these last few weeks?"
 
"Its ok Yongguk oppa"
 
"but?"
 
You walk towards him he was sitting on the chair facing the piano you sit next to him.
 
"Yongguk oppa, its ok I am fine."
 
You lightly touch his arm and you feel him tense you ignore the thought inside you, you wanted to comfort him. You spend time with Yongguk oppa at home just the two off you whilst Changmin was doing his thing, you both relaxed which was really nice throughout your time together you could see that Yongguk oppa was hiding something, you didnt approach him about it not wanting to ruin your time with him. You talk about school leaving out the bullying from Hyoyeon and the girls not wanting to make Yongguk oppa angry, you talk about how the rest of the guys were and you wanted to hang out with them and thats why you were rushing around the house after you mentioning to Yongguk about the guys coming over today when he visited yesterday, you also invite Luna, Min and Minah as well after talking to Changmin hyung about it. He didnt mind that they were coming which was cool of him, you had everything sorted this was the first time since your parents funeral having anyone over besides Yongguk oppa. You hear a knock and you know that they were here not sure who you check your self before heading to the door, you hair straightened, geek glasses, Yongguk oppa's purple jumper he leant you the last time you hanged out over are cyan racer back singlet, white thigh shorts, low cut purple chuck tailors and you run to the door and you see your friends there you all smile then hug each other.
 
They all were dressed in there styles
Luna very cute feminine style,
Min young and hip casual  style and
Minah cute and bubbly style. 
They walk in and sit in the loung and we start catching up the door bell rings this time and your heart quickens pace yet again which was obvious that Yongguk oppa was here and the boys of course you walk to get the door and there stands the 6 of them
 
       
 
looking cute and handsome in what they were wearing pretty casual as well, you couldnt help but stare at how much they all have changed they walk in after hugging you which was cute you all pile in the lounge after closing the door when you see Yongguk oppa blush for some reason but quickly hides when he sees you looking at him being with your friends helped you get by it was really cool catching up, Yongguk oppa sat next to you, which didnt help on your part with all the butterflies, warmth invading all your senses, it was hitting afternoon when Changmin hyung came into the lounge you intro him.
 
"Guys this is Changmin hyung, hyung these are my friends, Luna, Min, Minah, Yongguk, Himchan, Daehyun, Youngjae Jongup and Zelo"
 
They all say hi you see Changmin dressed.
 
 
"Hyung where your going?"
 
"Just some work matters to see to, I wont be to long ill bring pizzas when I get back ok?"
 
You walk towards Changmin
 
"Hyung do I need to come?"
 
"Thats ok stay with your friends you look much better since they have come, dont worry the board will understand that its still fresh ok, just relax I wont be to long bout half an hour to an hour the latest?"
 
"Are you sure hyung"
 
"Ye call me if anything ok?"
 
"Ok..."
 
He leaves you with your friends you sit in your previous spot inbetween Yongguk oppa and Zelo the day goes on with catching up and laughter. Then it went serious.
 
"Zelo, I love your hairstyle I loved the colours"
 
he smiles at you and starts playfully hit you.
 
"Haneul"
 
You hear the voice that always made you feel giddy
 
"Mmm Yongguk oppa?"
 
"There is something we need to tell you?"
 
"Wae?"
 
"The reason why we havent been to school is because we were busy with our comeback?"
 
"Comeback?"
 
You ask with confusion
 
"We are B.A.P popular kpop boy group, we are currently doing our comeback thats why weve been busy?"
 
You look at the 7 faces looking to see what kind of reaction you will potray.
 
"..."
 
You feel the familiar warmth through you to see Yongguk oppas hand on your hand you were so sure that they will see you blushing but you could see from Yongguk oppa's face that he was worried and anxious for you and you smile.
 
"Whoa, seriously?"
 
"Yeah noona"
 
Zelo chimes in with his adorable aeygo face. They still can see that you dont believe them, then Luna ran up to your room and came back down with your tablet in tow and she plonked herself next to you and typed in B.A.P.
 
And you see mutiple videos online and Luna clicks onto a clip which she said was there first called 'Warrior' and when you watched it was pretty epic seeing them doing rugged, hood and stepping and the song was just as epic you couldnt be more shocked that the guys in front of you which you were now watching online, you watched various videos from then to there latest 'One Shot' and that was just as epic with the dance choreography as well whilst you watched intensely you had favourties such as (Warrior, Power, Stop It, No Mercy, Rain Sound, One Shot) that was your favourite music videos but you also had favourtie music of theirs (Warrior, Unbreakable, Its all lies, Voicemail, Power, Crash, Stop It, No Mercy, Happy Birthday, Rain Sound, One Shot, Zero, Coma) were some of your favourites. Well when you finished watching the videos you wanted to look at the others but your friends are here and you didnt want to leave them hanging.
 
"Now do you believe us now Noona?"
 
"[laughing awkwardly]"
 
"So..."
 
Himchan quietly asked and you see all of them looking Luna with a grin which was kind of obvious that you shouldve known about this earlier.
 
"I...can't believe...it!!!!"
 
And they all relaxed after you reply which was weird well you spend the rest of the afternoon talking about B.A.P and it was pretty awesome that your friends with celebrities and popular ones at that, now you could understand why they were the school kingkas, but they werent any different then being regular people with Best, Absolute, Perfect talent, looks, charms.
Being with your friends you couldnt help but feel like you were Healing.

COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, UPVOTE!!!

IF YOU LIKE THIS....

What an awesome way to HEAL when your with your friends....

CREDIT TO OWNERS OF IMAGES USED IN THIS CHAPTER!!!! took me awhile to find the right ones to suit this fanfic especially this CHAPTER!!!!

 

NEXT CHAPTER COMING TO YOU....