THE DANCE Pt.2

When do you know your in 'LOVE'

CHAPTER 22 COMING AT YOU

(original characters: Sora Jandi Minyoung Hana Minhyuk) 


 

 
Your dragged into a room that wasnt familiar to you and you look at the girls.
 
"Where are we?"
 
"At yout house, Changmin organized a place where we can all get ready, big enough for all of us together and so we dont destroy your room"
 
"Oh ok"
 
Well that calmed you down for a moment which was a relief, anyways you all get ready you were so happy with what Changmin and your friends did for you. They had everything planned including your dress seeing that made think how lucky you are to have friends like them. You do your hair wavy and out and make up and finally you wanted to see the dress that they chose for you it was a beautiful red dress it looked gorgeous on the hanger you put it on and it fit your body effortlessly and the shade suited your skin perfectly with the slight tan you had, you were grateful that the marks that you sustained had finally healed. Luna in purple, Min in the black and turquoise and Minah in pink.
 
 
 
 
You all look really pretty in what you were wearing you all walk downstairs and see Changmin with a camera and he was smiling at you.
 
"Whoa you all look really pretty"
 
We all answer back with the same enthusiasm like Changmin hyung. 
 
"So are your dates picking you up from here?"
 
"No"
 
We all take photos with each other and then I remembered.
 
"Hey what about your parents dont they want to take pictures of you like this and with your date?"
 
"Yes they do we are going to our house now so we have time with them and before our dates pick us up and we can meet at the hall"
 
Luna says in a matter of fact tone, and you watch them go and it was just you and hyung and you automatically you go towards and hug him so tightly.
 
"Gomaweoyo hyung for everything sarangheyo"
 
He hugs your tightly like he mirrored your thoughts.
 
"Me to"
 
The doorbell buzzes and you feel the familiar beat from your heart which felt like things havent changed at all and you knew who was at the door before Changmin went to open it, and there you see Yongguk oppa looking so handsome in a tuxcido
and his hair styled perfectly you smile at him and he smiles back at you, this moment made you forget about everything he walks towards you, he had red top and the black lapels were white.
 
"Haneul you look beautiful"
 
"You too, oh I mean handsome"
 
We both laugh with each other.
 
"Ok you two photo time"
 
And Changmin starts clicking around you couldnt help but picture your mother doing what Changmin was doing right now and you smile at the thought. You both leave with your arm in his which was making you feel safe. You both walk towards a limo that was parked out front and you look at Yongguk oppa.
 
"Whoa"
 
"With the help of Changmin"
 
And you hop in to see the rest of the group and you smile this was planned so well, you see all the familiar faces and new faces on your way there you get the introduction of everyone in order of the way you were sitting from your left to right as couples.
Yongguk oppa, You, Himchan, Minah, Daehyun, Sora, Youngjae, Jandi, Jongup, Minyoung, Zelo, Hana,Ken, Luna, Minhyuk and Min which was so cool you were happy to see that Ken was here to.
 
Your finally at the Dance which couldnt be more perfect with the lighting, the atmosphere you dance the night away with your friends and you couldnt be more happier you dance with Yongguk oppa majority of the night which couldnt make your night anymore perfect, you take a rest and you look for Ken who was busy on the dancefloor looking all chummy with Luna they couldnt be more perfect for each other you look for your next target and you see Daehyun sitting down at his seat alone, you felt sadness inside of you and you walk towards Daehyun.
 
"Daehyun"
 
"Mmm"
 
He looks up at you
 
"Oh hey Haneul?"
 
You sit down
 
"Hey are you ok wheres Sora?"
 
"Getting a drink, what about Yongguk hyung?"
 
"Hes on the dance floor with the others, Daehyun?"
 
"Mmm"
 
"You look sad, are you ok?"
 
"Yeah im ok?"
 
"Are you sure youve been acting weird the last few weeks?"
 
"Yeah im ok"
 
Sora comes with the drinks and you both smile at each other.
 
"I better go"
 
You say to avoid the awkwardness that you were feeling, Daehyun and Sora looked perfect for each other you scan the room and you find the person you have been looking for.
 
"Hyoyeon"
 
She looks at you, with a hint of embarrassment and shame seeing her like this was obvious that she felt remorse with what you have been dealing with and also with her bullying you, but seeing her like this washed away all the bad feelings you once felt for her.
 
"Can we talk?"
 
"ok"
 
This was weird seeing the once confident girl who made your high school years torture to know are shy unconfident girl you felt stink for her, well she walks towards you and you do what you will never have imagined you will do to your bully but you hug her tightly.
 
"Thank you for saving me"
 
And you feel her lossen and she started tearing up.
 
"Im sorry for everything Haneul"
 
You always knew she was a good person she was just going through somethings like everyone else. You let go of her and you could see that she really meant it and you leave them behind and you felt lighter somehow, you see the others sitting down at our table where you left Daehyun and Sora before. They all look at you with shock.
 
"Man I didnt see that coming"
 
You hear Youngjae say. You sat inbetween Yongguk oppa and Daehyun which was awkward for some reason.
 
"Ken"
 
"Yeah"
 
"Man what have you been doing, you havent been at school"
 
"Yeah I know just dad, worried thats all"
 
You look at him and Luna they had weird facials when you asked him about school, but you shrugged it off not wanting to ruin the best night.
 
"Oh are you sure?"
 
"Yeah"
 
The dance went on you dancing with everyone then came the crowning of queen and king which was like back at home, you needed to Skype Tamia when you get home after the dance and send her the photos taken.
 
"The King for Seoul Performing Arts Academy is Bang Yongguk"
 
We all clap including the rest of the student body you were just excited for him like everyone else.
 
"The Queen for Seoul Performing Arts Academy was a close one the votes were split by 6 votes"
 
Everyone was talking amongst themselves you didnt really bother about it.
 
"This years Queen is Park Haneul"
 
You thought you were hearing things but the constant cheering coming from Luna, Min and Minah telling you to go on stage made it evident that it was true, you walk towards the stage with wobbling legs and you get crowned by the schoolss headmaster and you look at Yongguk oppa and both smile at each other. You walk down towards the floor to do the customary king and queen dance this was like a dream.
 
The night went fast before you know it your almost at home you and Yongguk oppa were the first to be dropped of with the rest of your group which didnt bother you, you couldnt help but feel tired you lean your head on Yongguks shoulder and just relax you see your house getting closer and honestly you didnt want the night to end. The limo parks and Yongguk oppa helps you out after saying goodbye to everyone else, you both walk towards the front door and it felt like dejavu again. You couldnt help but smile at the thought.
 
"Thank you Yongguk oppa for tonight it was the best night of my life"
 
"Glad to know, I had a really cool time as well"
 
You both stand there for what felt like an eternity and when you thought your night couldnt get any better you see Yongguk leaning towards you and he kisses you on your lips it was like a light turned into a burning flame even though the kiss was short it felt like you had no air, he lets go of you and you see a reflection of what you were feeling he smiled and he went towards the limo and they leave you touch your lips and you smiled.
 
You walk inside towards your room in a daze you see Changmin in the office you just walk pass him and you go straight to your room it was like you were flying you get out of your dress and lay it on the chair get changed into baggy singlet and boxer shorts and lay down on your bed touching your lips and just smile, eventually went to sleep.
 
(Daehyun POV)
 
Why did I torment myself so much, knowing that tonight I will see Haneul, knowing that I was trying hard to forget her but the more I stopped hanging around her made me think of her more often. But when we went to pick her up I felt really giddy inside and the expectations of seeing her and when the door opened I see Yongguk hyung walk in and moments later I see her... An angel fit the perfect discription for what Haneul looked like when she walked out I felt my heart beat its familiar pace everytime I was near her, thinking of her, talking to her, looking at her. The dance was buzzing seeing everyone having fun including Haneul, her and Yongguk hyung looked really happy and I couldnt help but feel angry at the sight. I needed to tell her how much I feel for her.
 
(End of Daehyuns POV)
 
[SUMMER]
Been pretty epic, working at the company with hyung which helped him playing music and dance when you had time also spending as much time with friends when they werent to busy doing there own thing and hanging out with the beau's. Unlucky for you, you and Yongguk oppa hardly spent time because of there busy schedule and it was just as hard to go out with B.A.P because they were idols and have over the top fans. You were in your office well your dads office that he had used during his time working here, that you had at the company you had to dress the part
 
 
when you were at the company but because your a 17 year old you had your own statement. You got a text you looked and was shocked to see who it came from.
 
To:Haneul 
From: Daehyun
Hey Haneul, just wondering if you wanted to spend the day with me?
 
To: Daehyun
From: Haneul
Yeah that would be awesome, when?
 
To: Haneul
From: Daehyun
Tomorrow????
 
To: Daehyun
From: Haneul
Cool what time?
 
To: Haneul
From: Daehyun
Ill pick you up at 8am
 
To: Daehyun
From: Haneul
What are we going to do?
 
To:Haneul
From: Daehyun
Just hang out, cant wait for tommorrow
 
To: Daehyun
From: Haneul
Was there anything I need to bring for tommorrow?
 
To:Haneul
From: Daehyun
Uhm, I dont know?
You can bring whatever you like
 
Daehyun was being coy with what was happening tommorrow, but you needed to pack for whatever and plus let hyung know as well. You were actually looking forward to hanging out with Daehyun your friendship has been going all over the place during the school so it would be nice to just chill.

YEAH, Yongguk and Haneul KISS....

Haneul becomes the better person and talks to Hyoyeon.

Daehyun, hurting.... (Sorry Daehyun fans, I am a fan of Daehyun #2 on my bias list under Yongguk)

Ken and Luna (kekeke)

Whats Daehyun got planned for Haneul???

CREDITS TO THE OWNERS OF IMAGES USED IN THIS CHAPTER!!!!