WALL Ptt.2

When do you know your in 'LOVE'

CHAPTER 10 COMING AT YOU!!!!

I am on a roll!!!!


 

You at home and changed into your comfy wear hoodie and trackkies and you go downstairs you see Changmin hyung in the dining room.
"Haneul, we need to talk"
 
You sit opposite of him thinking about what he will talk about stating the obvious.
 
"We need to talk about your parents funeral, your parents bodies are currently at the morgue as the police are doing an Autopsy?"
 
You sit down not wantitng to say anything hearing Changmin talk about it made it seem so real.
 
"Haneul I understand that this is hard for you but we need to make arrangements"
 
He places a hand on your shoulders which seemed to help you become stronger and continue on with this disturbing conversation, you never expected to happen so soon.
 
"I know, do what needs to be done hyung..."
 
"Haneul you have a say, they are your parents?"
 
"..."
 
"A normal Korean catholic burial hyung"
 
"Ok, I will get everything planned did you want to be part of the planning process"
 
"If you need my help I will help"
 
"Ok, did you want me to cancel your lesson?"
 
"If thats ok hyung?"
 
He smiles at you with his charming cute smile which made you smile back at him and realize that you are not the only one having to adapt to this.
 
"Call, go and rest. I will call when dinners finished ok"
 
"Hyung?"
 
"Mmm"
 
He was getting up to start on dinner you guessed.
 
"Thank you for everything"
 
"Its ok"
 
[The next day:]
 
You wake up and get ready for school when Changmin hyung calls you, you run downstairs and you see that hyung hasnt slept.
 
"Hyung you look tired?"
 
"Im ok Haneul, sorry?"
 
"What is it?"
 
"The investigation of your parents have made public news, I tried my best stop it last night but I couldnt do anything about it"
 
You walk towards hyung and touch his arm which was tense it didnt bother you, hyung looked so wasted that he could collapse at any moment making you feel stink.
 
"Hyung is it ok, sit down you look like you need to rest?"
 
"Im ok Haneul, Did you want to go to school?"
 
"I should get it over and done with?"
 
"If you dont I will call, and you have a perfect reason for a day off considering?"
 
You decide that you should stay home and help hyung with preparations after seeing him working hard making things easy for you, and him looking so worn from the endless calls to stop the death of your parents on public news.
 
"Hyung ill stay with you and help prepare for mum and dads funeral; now that is on the news all"
 
Next thing you hear the news...
 
"BREAKING NEWS: business tycoon Mr.Park Hyunbyun and his wife decorated English teacher Mrs. Park Jiyeon were murdered on there way to a work dinner we are waiting for information on whats happening, we will cross over live at Seoul Police station with our reporter Jung Shimyoung with Chief Choi Kibum of Seoul Police answering questions"
"We have yet any leads on this investigation but if anyone has any information please contact the police"
"What will happen with the company?"
"That has nothing to do with this investigation next question?"
"Did they leave a family?"
He leaves without answering the question
So thats all we have time for back to you"
 
You didnt want to watch further because they were showing the crime scene and  honestly you werent ready to see it, Changmin changes the channel and you hear the mc talking but you didnt want to hear it you run to your room to get changed out of uniform knowing your not going to school to face the looks from the rest of the students and possibly the paparazzi. And go back downstairs to see Changmin on the phone. You jump on the piano and start playing.
 
"Thats beautiful Haneul"
 
"Oh its nothing hyung"
 
"Well, we have a meeting with your parents lawyers concerning whats happening with your parents funeral plan"
 
"Oh thats good I guess?"
 
"Ok lets go and meet with the lawyer did you want to change into something else?"
 
"Yeah I will wont be long mianhe"
 
"Its ok"
 
You run to your room and you see Yongguk oppas jumper looking at you like it was calling you, you looked for a moment but you got changed into a dark blazer, peach cashmere jumper, jeans, boots you also wore one of your mums bracelets and one of dads watch you grabbed your bag went downstairs too see Changmin all dressed similar to what he wore this morning but different shades well you both head out to the meeting with the lawyer. The meeting went on and you never realized how much planning your parents had put into it everything and you were fortunate the Changmin hyung was here the lawyer had given us papers of everything. You tried to mask the grief that you felt within, the meeting finished which seemed to have dragged on now you were sitting in the car on the way home, why was this happening to you, did you do something wrong in your previous life. You walk inside straight in your room and just collapse onto your bed. You didnt want to do anything you ended up crying yourself to sleep.
 
(Luna POV)
 
I grab my bags to head of to school I was worried about Haneul, I walk out the door after saying bye to mum when I hear the news come on breaking news and I hear Haneuls dads name I run back and I see that her parents have been murdered the other night thats why Haneul looked more worst yesterday at school and didnt talk much after with her obviously missing Yongguk and now with her parents being murdered she must be going through hell right now. I quickly run to school she should be near I text Min and Minah.
 
To:Min&Minah
From:Luna
Did you see the news
We need to be with Haneul
 
To:Luna
From:Min
Ye on my way to school
 
To;Luna
From:Minah
Almost at school she should be hear soon
 
Well I zoom of to school.
 
To:Haneul
From:Luna
Haneul kwenchanayo mianhe
Why didnt you say anything at school
See you at school
Ok
 
Im almost at school and Haneul hasnt replied back which caused me to worry more, I get to school and I see Min and Minah.
 
"Havent seen her around?"
 
She might have stayed at home I will have to see her after school. Many students were talking about Haneul some were worried and felt sorry for her and then you hear Hyoyeon and her brand of idiots talking smack about Haneul
 
"Oh what to do?"
 
I was really holding it in.
 
"Serves her right for trying to take my oppa"
 
And that did it I walked well stormed up to her fuming mad. I stormed up to her.
 
"HOW DEAR YOU SAY THAT ABOUT HANEUL, NO ONE DESERVES TO HAVE THERE PARENTS TAKEN AWAY FROM THEM"
 
"Luna dont do it"
 
Minah says to calm the situation down. If looks could kill she would be already dead, I tried to hold my anger from wanting to hit her, she looked really scared.
 
"IF YOU DO ANYTHING AND I MEAN ANYTHING OR SAY ANYTHING TO OR ABOUT HANEUL NO ONE WILL SAVE YOU AND I MEAN IT!"
 
Aish I was so angry she really got on my nerves if this was what they were doing now imagine what Haneul has been going through.
 
(End of Lunas POV)
 
You wake to see that you were dressed in the same clothes you wore earlier to the meeting you look at the time and it reads [02:30am] you been asleep for a while, you jump out of bed get changed into a long sleeved tee and a pair of pj pants and jump back into bed with all the hurt you were feeling it seem to create a wall around your fragile heart. You wished Yongguk oppa was here. You see your phone screen light up and you look you had missed calls from Luna, Min, Minah, Ken and Tamia missed text messages you couldnt look at all the sympathy texts that they would have be sending to you, you hop into your bed having no strength to cover yourself you reach for the pillow and pull it against your body to create a barrier from your already aching heart. You lay it against you and you look at the picture on your bedside table a photo of you and your parents smiling together and what seemed like a long time you eventually cry yourself to sleep cradling your pillow.

THANKS TO MY READERS!!!!

A/N Sorry if the CHAPTERS are SHORT.... I am not purposely trying to drag it out

NEXT CHAPTER  COMING AT YOU....

TRYING TO SEE HOW MUCH I CAN DO!!!!