THE DANCE

When do you know your in 'LOVE'

CHAPTER 21 COMING AT YOU


 

 
[The day after:]
You wake up to see bright lights which had some sort of familiarity. You sit yourself up in a rush which caused you to stagger back on the bed.
 
"Haneul, rest"
 
 
You look towards the voice that felt like home to you was coming from and you see Changmin hyung sitting down with your hand in his, and you look at him and can see relief in his eyes and that he seemed to age for a moment but still look cute, you cry in relief that everything was going to be ok.
 
"Where am I?"
 
"At the hospital?"
 
Suddenly the door opens and you see your friends come in Luna, Min, Minah, Yongguk oppa, Daehyun, Youngjae, Himchan, Jongup, Zelo walked in but your faced light up when you saw Yongguk oppa. But in the back of your mind you were worried about Ken.
 
"Where's Ken?"
 
"Hes in his own room, and he is fine"
 
Luna answered.
 
[Days later]
You wake up feeling more better after a few days rest, and you get ready for school. You walk downstairs to see Changmin was in your dads office since that incident hes been working here at home instead of at the company. Which didnt bother you much you were kind of weary since... you kept are strong front for Changmin and your friends. You walk pass Changmin and he spots you.
 
"Haneul, I didnt know that you were going to school, I thought you would want the day off?"
 
"It is school today right?"
 
"Yes come ill make you breakfast"
 
"Ani thats ok"
 
"Ok why dont we got out for breakfast then ill take you to school"
 
You both go for breakfast and you couldnt help but feel anxious and tense suddenly it was still fresh to you.
 
"Haneul you ok?"
 
"Yeah"
 
(Ken POV)
 
Lying in hospital was something that I didnt expect will happen to me, after the statement you gave to police and now at the hospital with your dad sitting down next to you, and there were 3 guys here with him. I wanted to see Haneul and see if she was ok after the incident. 
 
"Son are you ok?"
 
"Im fine dad?"
 
"Ken I am sorry that you had to go through this"
 
"Im ok dad seriously, where are the glasses?"
 
"I have it"
 
The one with glasses answered.
 
"I will analyze it now that the guy has been apprehended what should we do now?"
 
"We will meet about that later I dont want anyone talking especially in a public facility like this"
 
Dad was acting weird. Now that my job was complete I wont be able to see Haneul anymore.
 
(End of Kens POV)
 
(Yongguk POV)
 
My phone starts buzzing I look and its Luna calling I look at the time and its almost 2am what was she doing up I look to see if I have woken Himchan up. I walk into the lounge and I answer the call.
 
"Luna do you know what time it is?"
 
"I know mianhe, we have found Haneul?"
 
"What, where?"
 
"We are at the hospital?"
 
I couldnt hold the shock that I was feeling right I didnt realize how tense I was feeling, and finding out that shes in the hospital, I needed to keep myself calm and wait for Luna to finish talking.
 
"What happened?"
 
"You know how I called to ask if youve seen Haneul?"
 
"Yeah"
 
I sit down at the table.
 
"Well she was kidnapped by some mob leader, in an abandoned warehouse, Yongguk she was... Beaten she looked really bad when they got her, Yongguk. Lucky she wasnt alone Ken was there with her even though he sustained injuries similar to Haneul he looked whoa!!. Well anyways we got there just in time, I thought I would call you to let you know that she is safe now and that we are at the hospital"
 
"Thanks to for telling me, ill find away to get there"
 
"If you get caught you could get in trouble"
 
"I need to see her"
 
I hang the phone up and lean my head on the table trying to get my head around everything hearing this got me thinking, about why was all this happening to Haneul shes been through alot in a short time.
 
"Hyung whats wrong?"
 
I look to see Himchan he must've woken up when I left. 
 
"Haneuls in hospital?"
 
"Waeyo?"
 
"Shes... I need to go and see her"
 
"What happened?"
 
You realize that the rest of the members were awake from hearing Himchan and I talking and I relay the same story that Luna told me moments earlier. After that we all quickly put on jumpers and disguises and head off in a taxi to the hospital.
Obviously cause I'm the leader I paid for the taxi and walk in and the nurse looks at us funny because we all looked like a bunch of street thugs. But I didnt care I  wanted to go to her room to see her I walked into see Luna, Min, Minah in the waiting room we go and sit with them and they tell us the whole story from beginning to now and I felt more guilty for some reason. The doctor comes out and we all run into her room and I see her sitting up she looked like she went through hell and back, my heart faltered at the sight I could feel my hands form into a fist I was so angry that I couldnt protect her. When I walked in she smiled and I smiled back at her my anger washed away for just a moment. I vowed that from this day I would be there for her.
 
(End of Yongguk POV)
 
(Hyunjun POV)
 
Ken being discharged from hospital was challenging, after the kidnapping of Park Haneul and Ken things have been heating up at the academy. The board have been on there toes, after the meeting with Hongjun, Taekyung and Kibeom.
 
[The Meeting]
 
"Whats happening now sir?"
 
Hongjun questions with worry.
 
"Well we will start with looking at the files from Hongjun"
 
We all looked and there was alot of really alot of criminal evidence that could put alot of influential people away.
 
"This is alot of evidence, what are we going to do?"
 
"Look at this picture dosent he look familiar!"
 
"Hes the one that was apprehended by the police"
 
"Thats correct Taekyung, look further down"
 
"It says that hes the boss of the academy, but he dosent look familiar though whenever we had meetings with board or at the
events"
 
"Thats right"
 
"So what are we going to do about this if we get caught, or if the academy gets noticed by the police"
 
"Hongjun, Taekyung, Kibeom I want to ask you something?"
 
"Yes sir?"
 
"Do you want out of the academy?"
 
"I dont know sir how could we get out of the academy with so much we know?"
 
"I want out"
 
Hongjun says with determination
 
"Me too sir?"
 
Taekyung says in an adamant tone.
 
"I will use this as a bargin to get us out of the academy, but I want you all to careful and underground"
 
"Ok sir"
 
They all replied back, including Ken this was my mission to make sure that they get out of the academy without any reprimand from the board.
 
(End of Hyunjuns POV)
 
(Kens POV)
 
"How come dad, I am fine seriously?"
 
"No I want you to stay home?"
 
"Why?"
 
"Because after the kidnapping things have been tense back at the academy and with the board"
 
"But dad the dance is coming up?"
 
"I know son I will try and work as fast as I can?"
 
"Ok dad"
 
"Promise me you wont leave the house?"
 
"With your guards here how will I leave?"
 
"(Laughing) you still have your humor, and they are my friends"
 
I wanted to hang out with my friends including Haneul not seeing her seemed to make my days boring. Plus knowing that the dance is coming up I wanted to ask **** out. Maybe I can ask her I know that leaving late wasnt a good thing maybe someone already asked and I have missed my chance.
 
(End of Kens POV)
 
You head off to school, and you see your friends walking towards you they seem to cling to you since the incident which was to much for you, you yet havent seen Ken you were worried if he was worst of then you. Yongguk oppa clingying to you was different side of him he hardly left your side only in classes because you both had different class schedules. You found out that the old man who did this to you was Hyoyeons dad but when you thought that was more weird was Hyoyeon she was the one who saved you from what Luna, and the detectives said you were grateful, you went looking for her around school but couldnt find her. Daehyun was acting different as well he seemed more distant to you. 
 
[Day of the Dance]
 
The school was buzzing because of the fact that the dance was tonight and you couldnt help but feel reluctant and also excited to go to the dance, school finished early so the students could get ready. The bell buzzing and you see everybody excited and you go to your locker and you still were worried about Ken he hasnt been at school since.
 
"We should go and get ready together?"
 
You hear Minah yelling with excitement.
 
"Oh that reminds me, we are getting ready at yours remember?"
 
Min says and you try to think back, then you realized.
 
"Omo I dont have a dress?"
 
"Dont worry we got all sorted come on lets go"
 
They pull you towards the gates as you were getting pulled towards the car Yongguk oppa was jumping into the van with his
fellow members and you both smile at each other and you were off in the car with the girls, you had a new driver Hoon was still recovering from his injuries. You get home and you see Changmin and he sees Luna dragging me in with reluctance.
 
(Ken POV)
 
Being stuck at home was frustrating I know that dads doing his best but I needed to get to **** and talk to her.
 
"Taekyung?"
 
"Ken?"
 
"Dad told me how you were tailing Haneul during the mission?"
 
"Yes?"
 
"Do you know where **** stays?"
 
"I do, but..."
 
"Because the school dance is coming and I never got the chance to ask her to the dance because I was focused on my mission, now that its completed I can ask her?"
 
"Well what about your father?"
 
"I'll figure that out"
 
"So what are you going to do?"
 
"Im going to go to her place to ask her"
 
"You need to be careful"
 
"I know its a tense situation right now"
 
"Yeah heres the address"
 
I grab the paper off Taekyung and I head of to my room and I look at my appearence and I put on a hoodie ontop of my singlet, I felt a little tender but I was fine. I fix my hair roughly and I walk downstairs and I make my way to the car and head of towards ****s place. My heart was beating as I got near to her house which was different from how I felt for Haneul. I walked towards the door keeping an eye on my surroundings I had to be careful I knock on the door and the door opens.
 
(End of Kens POV)

YEAH, wonder who Ken wants to ask to the Dance....

SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT, VOTE if you want to...

THANKS to naue523 for subscribing!!!!

NEXT CHAPTER COMING AT YOU!!!! 

CREDIT TO OWNERS OF IMAGES USED IN THIS CHAPTER!!!!