TAKEN Pt.2

When do you know your in 'LOVE'

CHAPTER 17 COMING TO YOU

(on a roll right now this is the 9th chapter I have post so far in one day)

Hope this is getting Interesting for you all!!!!


 

 
You wake the next morning for school, with so much excitement you felt like you were flying downstairs you see Changmin hyung sitting down at the table, with breakfast already out and ready, he was so busy but he made time for you and daily riturals which included breakkie, dinner during the weekdays and the full time in the weekends. You sit next to hyung he looked so handsome in what he was dressed in he looked more like a model then anything.
 
 
"Morning hyung, kwenchanayo?"
 
"Morning Haneul im ok, you?"
 
"Im all good"
 
"You must be excited for the dance soon, when is it?"
 
"Uh soon?"
 
He smiled so brightly at you
 
"I dont know will have to ask Luna?"
 
Well you eventually finish and head to school, you were such in a daze that you didnt realize you were at school, you see Luna and them at the gates and you go towards them.  You all smile and say hello to each other, you eventually go to class, school flowed so quickly before you knew it you were sitting in music class with Ken, both of you got along quite well you became music buddies in majority of your music assessments and group work which was cool. You still remember those days when Yongguk didnt come to school and how he was trying to befriend you.
 
(Ken POV)
 
Haneul what can I say since the first time meeting her. The quiet loss girl, to now the bright happy girl, shes been through alot and being her friend through so much I could say that I have this sudden need to be with her, I feel this unwavering protective feeling for her. It tore me apart when seeing her like that and with the sudden death of parents and seeing her strength through it all made me feel proud of her I could see it in her eyes that she was yearning for someone and that someone was also a good guy and not only popular here at school also popular as an idol which I could not compare, and whats more worst is if she knew I was an assassin and if it wasnt for the mission I wouldnt have gotten the chance to meet her.  But being with Haneul was what made me look forward to coming to school, and being music partners got me more time with her and not only that I also I have feelings .
 
(End of Kens POV)
 
School went ahead everyone being excited that school will be finishing soon and also with the dance where you couldnt help but look forward to. Whilst you were in last class which was music with Ken you got a text.
 
To: Haneul
From:Unknown Number
 
It was a blank message which made you curious you didnt think anything of it and just ignored it and focused back to todays music project. Which was cool then you feel your phone vibrate again and you look.
 
To: Haneul
From: Unknown Number
Today you will get the chance of a lifetime
 
You look at it weirdly you made sure you didnt make it noticeable where you will get caught from the teacher.
 
"Haneul whats up?"
 
"I dont know Ken?"
 
"Waeyo?"
 
"I got a weird text"
 
"Let me have a look"
 
Well you give your phone to Ken and he looks at it and he looks at you with the same reaction that you had moments ago. He gives your phone back and you ignore it and continued on with class finally class finishes and both you and Ken walk towards your lockers which evidently were close by to each other. You couldnt help but think about the text you got during class, you see Yongguk oppa and your aura automatically changes every bad moment including the text didnt seem to matter because of him, you smile and he smiles back at you. You take your things and put them away and walk towards the gates with him you glance and you see Daehyun.
 
"DAEHYUN"
 
You called out to him he seemes to be acting weird all of a sudden which bothered you ever since they came back to school and more since yesterday even though you werent that close with him, you hoped that you would have some sort of friendship with him. You wave to Yongguk oppa and go well more like run towards Daehyun who was trying to ignore you. But grateful that you had ability in running that you fortunately caught up to him, you grabbed his wrist and you could see the car waiting for you but you didnt bother though.
 
"Daehyun wait?"
 
"Whats up Haneul?"
 
You hear him answer, you look at him and something seemed different about him he looked more appealing some how maybe because of the changes he was going through like the others. You looked at him for a moment.
 
"Daehyun are you ok, youve been acting differently?"
 
"Yeah im ok Haneul Waeyo?"
 
"I was just wondering thats all, did you want to grab something to eat to catch up it feels like ages since we hanged out?"
 
"Uh, I dont know?"
 
"Text me if you want to ok?"
 
"Ok..."
 
"I know how busy you all are so I understand ok?"
 
"Ok Haneul"
 
"Thanks Daehyun text me no matter the time?"
 
"Ok..."
 
You walk towards the gates.
 
(Daehyuns POV) 
 
Life couldnt seem to get any easier for me, even though I am an idol you think I could get whatever I wanted, well lifes so cruel it didnt work one word Haneul. Why me why couldnt I focus on something else or someone else, at school was just as hard I tried to ignore her, I tried to act normal when we were with our friends I didnt want Yongguk hyung to feel obligated for me, since he was the leader he seemed more worried about all of us more then he was when we were just friends. And I know that this was hard for him as well as me, I remember when we came back and to see how close she was with this Ken guy I got angry not only me including Yongguk hyung you could feel the tension, but I ignored that because Luna telling us how he helped Haneul when we were busy working. I could tell that I was really into Haneul the songs that we sing and the words seemed to be the poem of my reality. 
 
I was happy for Yongguk hyung that he had the courage to ask Haneul to the dance even though I was full of hurt and anger that I couldnt have the opportunity to ask her. Now here I am walking out of school to busy with my thoughts I hear Haneul calling me my body tensed at her voice I could feel the chills radiating around my body at the sound of her voice I walk more hastly to try and get away, I thought wrong suddenly I feel pressure at my wrist which caused me to blush suddenly. 
 
"Daehyun"
 
I hear her and I turn to look at her and her beauty never seemed to amaze me her blue eyes felt like it was drawing me in I tried to listen to what she was sayin, she was asking if I ok and I answer her, she asks if I wanted to hang out with her.
 
"Uh, I dont know?"
 
Then she tells me to text her anytime to still hang out I felt like saying yes but. I just wasnt sure.
 
(End of Daehyuns POV)
 
(Unknown POV)
 
"Dont take her right out of the school gates, you need to be careful, she might have bodyguards"
 
"Sir we have tailed her and there werent anyone around sir"
 
I stare at the beautiful scenery from my office I turn my chair to face my right hand man, I will make her pay for hurting my daughter and added bonus that she is the daughter of my dear friend Park Hyunbyun, my plan was perfect with the murder of him and his wife the cherry on the cake will be there daughter. I wasnt going to let my daughter go through the pain I went through, even if my methods were wrong. This is what you get Hyunbyun for taking my love away from me. I knew that I should do the job myself instead of relying on the academy that I am the silent boss and have an acting boss in my shoes, and I am the highest contributor in finances I have clout in the academy even though the board dont know that I am the boss. They wont know it was me who order the hit on them, and having my team do it and will prevent the academy knowing who ordered the hit and to keep the academy underground.
 
"Sir"
 
"Start with phase 1, then send out a ransom to the acting C.E.O. Of Park Industries"
 
"Yes sir"
 
He smiles while sitting on his leather chair in his extravagant office, finally his revenge will be done.
 
(End of Unknown POV)
 
(Ken POV)
 
During music class I noticed that there was something bothering Haneul eventually she shows me a couple of texts which seemed unusual. I mentally took a snap shot of the texts I had to find the id of the unknown number I will have to find away to do it.
 
(End of Ken POV)
 
You walk towards the gates and to the car hopefully you will get to hang out with Daehyun. As you hoped in you see Yongguk oppa and you smile at him and he smiles back to you, you see them all jump into there van Daehyun hopping in and Yongguk oppa just about to hop you both wave at each other and he left when you hopped into the car. You start thinking about the dance you pass the school and you get a text.
 
To: Haneul
From: Unknown Number
It begins now
 
You look at the text and you decide to ignore it and you place your phone next to you, you put on your headphones so you can listen to your music while focusing on the files that needed to be looked at that Changmin gave Hoon the driver to give to you. You looked at the first pages and suddenly you see red splatter the page you were looking at you look and you see your drivers head dangling in a weird postion and then suddenly you see some guys pulling you out of the car you struggle and start yelling for help then next you see darkness.

WHOOO...

SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT, VOTE!!!!

CREDIT TO OWNERS OF THE IMAGES USED IN THIS CHAPTER....

Who is this Unknown Character and who is the daughter.....

NEXT CHAPTER COMING TO YOU!!!