TRAGEDY.

When do you know your in 'LOVE'

Next Chapter coming at YOU!!!!

ORIGINAL CHARACTERS IN THIS CHAPTER...

Taekyung 

Kibeom

Hyunjun

You will know more about them during the Fanfic.....


(Yongguk POV)

 

Man its been really busy doing our 'one shot' comeback, radio shows, live shows, tapings, variety shows still need to be done. TS Entertainment had already called school to inform that we wont be attending classes for awhile. I was worried about Haneul if she was ok. She still has no clue that I was the Leader of B.A.P and Himchan, Daehyun, Youngjae, Jongup and Zelo we were all members of B.A.P. This wasnt the first time we havent been to school, weve been doing this since we debuted. She wouldnt watch us on tv because she was constantly busy and she hardly watched t.v let alone listen to Kpop, I grin to myself because I recall the conversation we had awhile ago.

"Haneul do you listen to Kpop?"

"Huh is that like a drink or something?"

"[Laughing] Ani, its Korean Pop music?"

"Oh [laughing] aniyo I guess I should because I live here, but honestly I dont have time I am constantly busy with my lessons and spending time with you"

She blushes for a second.

"I know Haneul you should try its pretty addictive and global [laughing]"

"Yeah I will try"

"Did you want me to give you some ideas on what to listen to?"

"Ani Yongguk oppa Ill try"

Since that day I couldnt tell if shes started listening to Kpop or not, but because I have been busy with our comeback I havent had the chance to catch up with Haneul.

 

(End of Yongguks POV)

 

School didnt seem to fill the void that you were feeling, mum and dad were busy with work which left you at home alone which was also a plus so they couldnt see that you were sad and them having to worry about you, you tried to act happy when they were around. You got home after school and you walk in to see mum dressed in a beautiful maroon cocktail dress which accentuating her figure which looked so beautiful she smiles at you when you walked in and you smiled back at her, you put your bag down and walk towards mum she leans in and hugs you which helped you actually. Nothing like mums hug could get you to forget whats been going on at school.

"Whoa eomma you look beautiful"

"Thank you honey"

"Nah I am serious mum you really look beautiful"

"[Laughing] we wont be home honey..."

You hear footsteps behind you and you turn to see your dad walking downstairs dressed in a grey tuxcido paired with a maroon top  adorned with grey tie you couldnt help but look at your dad looking so dashing.

"We have a company dinner that we will be going to, will you be ok here at home alone?"

"Yes I will be fine appa"

He kisses your forehead and smiles.

"If you need anything dont hesitate to call ok, honey and if you cant get a hold of me you call Changmin ok"

"Ok appa"

You watch them finish with the final touches and you look at them and how happy and in Love they are still with each other would you have this kind of Love when you get older. They give there final instructions and kiss you goodbye.

"Saranghe"

Your parents say to you.

"Saranghe eomma, appa have fun tonight"

They leave reluctantly but they left, you went to your room to get out of your uniform and dress into a comfy hoodie, trackkies, slippers and nerd glasses, and you went back down to the lounge you couldnt help but feel the quiet soothe you. You went towards the piano and pick up your violin from the stand you press record from the music board that was with your piano and violin and you started playing your violin with all the emotions you were feeling right now.

You were playing you finally finished and press playback and you could hear the melody playing which was nice to hear, it was like the music was replicating the sadness you were feeling, the melody that was playing if you closed your eyes you could picture it being played behind a scene of a movie, whilst the music was playing you felt like there was something missing so you jumped on the piano and you played along with the beat and it seemed to match perfectly.

After recording the music you had created you played it again whilst you were lying down on the couch the melody was really something you thought to yourself you were pretty impressed with yourself. When it was playing you couldnt help but flash back to all the times you spent with Yongguk oppa from the first time you talked to each other at front of the school, to the times you hanged out during school, to the times you spent after school like when you went to the park, to the time you had dinner with each other and he gave you his jumper. You didnt realize that you had fallen asleep because you woke up from hearing a knock at the door you open your eyes to see darkness and the red light still flashing from the music board.

The knock came again and you werent expecting any visitors, well you get up turn of the red light that was still flashing and you turn on the lounge light and walk towards the door turn the outside light on and you look at the peep hole they didnt look familiar so you open the door out of curiosity but what was unusual was the cold feeling you were having at this moment.

 

(Author POV)

 

Seoul Police Headquaters buzzing with activity a female office heads towards a desk which was owned by two of the best detectives in the division and were highly recommended in the division the female officer calls.

"Detective Yoochun, Detective Minho the chief wants to see you"

"Ok"

The two answer the officer that got there attention, they walked towards the directors office which was your typical police chief office. The two sit down and wait for the case that they will be handling the two were only called if it was a case that others couldnt handle or solve or if it was high profile and top secret. The chief sitting in his chair oozed leadership and no bull**** kind of attitude.

"Ok, Detective Yoochun, Detective Minho, heres the case I want you both to work on"

They look at the file that was given.

"We got the call just now, this is a high profile case that I dont want it out in the media as long as we can, I want you to head to the Park Residence where the daughter should be there, I want you to brief her on the situation, I have officers and the lab team on the scene as we speak, I want you to go now. Update me a.s.a.p"

"Yes sir"

The two answer and leave the office they look at the file whilst walking to there car and head of to the residence.

"Yoochun-ah"

"Wae?"

"Why will the chief sends us on a case and we havent been to the scene yet?"

"I dont know, lets go"

 

(End of Author POV) 

 

You open the door and you see 2 handsome guys dressed in suits at your door, they didnt look familiar to you.

   

"Park Haneul sshii"

The one with black hair asks.

"Yes thats me?"

"Will you please come with us?"

"Where?"

"Do you have anyone you can call to be with you?"

"I can call my friend but why?"

"Can you call your friend to come to the station?"

"Can I at least know why so I can see if it is worth to call my friend?"

You ask in curiousity and frustration. From there faces you could tell that they didnt know how to answer your question which bothered you.

"Can we come in?"

"Of couse"

You let them in because you could see police officers behind them so they didnt seem to be here to cause trouble, well you usher them towards the room next to the lounge which happened to be your dads office where he entertains, guest and work associates.

 

You lead them to sit down on one side whereas you sat facing them which was alright, you looked at your dads desk and you could picture him sitting there which was a familiar sight. They were about to talk when one of the uniformed officers came.

"There is someone at the door requesting to come in?"

"Who is it?"

"He says his name is Shim Changmin?"

"Oh hes a family friend, and dads assistant"

"Oh are you close with him"

The one with straight hair asks you.

"Yes he is like a hyung to me"

"Ok let him in"

The officer went out and moments later they are back with Changmin walking in.

You couldnt help but look at him, even though he was like a hyung to you, you couldnt doubt that he was also cute.

"Anneyong Changmin Hyung, how did you know to come here?"

"I got a call from the client, the dinner that your parents were to go, they called to ask whats taking them long so I came to check whats happening, when I pulled in I saw all these officers around the house, whats going on?"

He sat next to you and he held your hand which was awkward but it helped.

"Shim Changmin I will need your statement"

"Who are you?"

"I am detective Yoochun and this is detective Minho, my partner from the Seoul Police"

"Oh nice to meet you"

You say awkwardly.

"I am sorry but we have bad news?"

"Bad news?"

you ask shyly.

"What is it detective"

Changmin gets straight at it.

"Your parents have been murdered and we will be heading the investigation into your parents murder."

You froze in your spot, you hoped that this was a nightmare but nightmares you could wake up from this was real. You just saw them moments ago getting ready and looking happy, smiling and now that was the last image you will have of your parents. You start to feel pain in your heart you start to hit your chest to ease the pain that you were feeling every hit that landed on your chest didnt seem to work, You feel warm arms cover your body like a blanket and you start tearing up.

 

(Author POV)

 

There in a warehouse sat 2 guys 1 with Charcoal Black hair (Taekyung) and the other with Brown Wavy hair (Kibeom) waiting for there leader (Hyunjun) the two sat like rods which would be uncomfortable to some,and in walks there leader.

"We need to be careful"

The 2 look at Hyunjun with masked faces

"Whats wrong sir?"

"You know the hit on the Parks?"

"Yes sir"

"Well the hit wasnt completed by us?"

"Thats what I got from the top, the hit was already completed before the call came to you"

"But the jobs done why are the looking into it?"

"Taekyung, Kibeom I need to ask you something?"

"Of course"

the two answer without second guessing.

"This will be between us 3 plus I have others involved but I need your cooperation before we can go any further?"

"You have my cooperation sir"

Taekyung answers.

"Me to sir"

Kibeom answers.

"I have been looking into the academy and the board and there seems to be that the system has been used for someones own personal reasons?"

"What do you mean sir?"

"Taekyung thats why I asked for your cooperation, this is going against our code within the academy but the informant that I have in the inside he has looked into the next target and its the daughter of the Parks, but the target isnt for any of our own to complete, we need to look into it"

"But isnt that the polices job to do not ours, our job is to cover our tracks so the academy dont get found out"

"Yes I know that Kibeom, but..."

"I understand sir that we are not to question, but we are going against protocols already second guessing the academy?"

"I understand Kibeom"

The three sit in the warehouse to come up with a plan, and to look at the files that Hyunjun got them to look at.

 

(End of Author POV)

 


 2 Chapters up in ONE DAY, maybe I can squeeze in another Chapter!!!!

Please bear with me if the story isnt collaberating well, I am trying this is my first fanfic...

Whooo, who are Taekyung, Kibeom and Hyunjun and what is the Academy that they are talking about and what have they got to do with the murder of Haneuls parents....

   

gifs of the cute Yoochun and Changmin and there cute AEYGO!!!!

Sorry no GIFS of Minho, but the three leads in this chapter

CREDITS TO OWNERS OF PICS/GIF USED IN THIS CHAPTER AND PREVIOUS CHAPTERS!!!!