JEALOUSY?

When do you know your in 'LOVE'

Sorry for taking to long to UPDATE!!!


Since that night you still have his jumper hanging in your room, whenever you thought of Yongguk you touch the sleeves and just smile, you still rememeber your mums reaction when you came home after dinner.

"Omo, my daughter is in Love"

Ever since that you have tried to ignore your mums constant questioning about that night, why because you werent even sure youself about the emotions and feelings going on, was it that obvious were you so easy to read.

First Daehyun at the hospital 

"I know your heaart is with someone but can you give me a chance"

Then Tamia on Skype

"You must really like this Yongguk guy, you didnt have this kind of  feeling when you were thinking of Lawrence"

Now your Mum

"Omo, my daughter is in Love"

Days went by  like normal, school with friends, time with Yongguk oppa, getting to know Daehyun more, Piano and Violin lessons/training at home.

 

[Flash back]

[3 weeks ago]

[day 1 (mon)]

Everything changed, you got to the cafe where you always went to everymorning, and wait for Yonggukk oppa but that day he wasnt there waiting like he usually those, you thought to yourself maybe he was  running late or something so you waited for him which seemed to drag on you waited as long as you could. You couldnt wait any longer you had to run to school before the gates closed and you would be late. You were so focused on worrying about Yongguk and the guys that you couldnt eat.

[day 3 (wed)]

Yongguk  and the rest of his friends werent coming to school, or at lunch breaks it  seemed so  out of character but the girls seemed to shrug itt of like it was nothing. The same as day 1.

[day 5 (fri)]

What what was happening the school year was going so fast and it got boring because Yongguk and the others still havent come to school.

[day 8 (mon)]

School, was still the same, hanging out with Luna, Min, Minah.

[day 10 (wed)]

School finished for the day. You didnt think of doing anything and just walk towards the car hopped into the car and you still couldnt help but think about Yongguk and the others and were worried that something has happened  so you text Yongguk oppa.

 

To: Yonggukkie Oppa

From: Haneul

Yongguk oppa kwenchanayo?

You havent been to school for over a week?

Yongguk oppa are you sick?

 

To: Yonggukkie Oppa

From: Haneul

Yongguk oppaa

Please text back Im worried 

 

To: Haneul

From: Yonggukkie Oppa

Dont need to worry Haneul

Im ok

and so is [Himchan, Youngjae, Daehyun, Jongup and Zelo]

Mianhe for making you worry

 

To: Yonggukkie Oppa

From: Haneul

Arasso Yongguk oppa

Im happy to know that you are all ok

Really miss hanging out

:{

 

To: Haneul

From: Yonggukkie Oppa

Wont  be long we will be back ok :)

 

To: Yonggukkie Oppa

From: Haneul

I know :)

 

You were happy that they were ok, and also curious to what they were doing. But since they havent been coming to school Hyoyeon and her followers have gotten worst with there constant nagging and bullying mainly when you were alone. When you were with Luna, Min and Minah they didnt come near you, you couldnt understand why maybe because of the rumours you heard from others about Luna and Min. And plus what Min and Minah told you about Luna you didnt mind because it gave you are break from Hyoyeon.

[day 11 (thu)]

And they still havent come to school but because you got the text that you didnt seem to worry that much.

[day 12 (fri)]

Your alone and you walk towards your next class and school was still the same, you walk and there you see Hyoyeon and her group of idiots

"Omo, my heart bleeds"

Hyoyeon says a little to loud so that you could hear  what they were talking about.

"Waeyo unnie"

You hear Yuri answer Hyoyeon.

"Because Yongguk oppa is  taken"

"Oh..."

All of the girls say in sadness for Hyoyeon.

"But I am happy that hes got a girlfriend even though I wished it was me but I am ok, because he is not with YOU"

You were so focused on your thoughts and feelings that you didnt realize that they were all looking at you with evil grins on there faces.

"Omo, Haneul looks angry she must be jealous, well to bad hes taken and with something worthy of his time"

And the next thing you know you see a peice of paper dangling right in your face, and you move back to walk away from this and when you did you take a look at the peice of paper that  Hyoyeon had right on your face.

You couldnt help but look in awe because two couldnt be more perfect for each other but apart of you couldnt help but have this weird feeling of anger and sadness inside of you which was new to you. You walk towards a beautiful scenery

 

And you walk to go and sit down on the chair under a beautiful oak tree and you felt this aura coming through like this was a comfortable place and start tearing up at the thought of, Yongguk with a beautiful girl maybe thats why he didnt say anything or that he didnt need to hang out with his friend who happens to be a girl and the girl is in love with him. Was this feeling that you were having right now was Jealousy like what Hyoyeon mentioned earlier.

[day 17 (wed)]

School, continued on it felt like a chore to me. As usual your friends were worried about you.

"Haneul dongsaeng you look sick?"

Min voices her concern.

"You havent been eating since..."

Minah asks in sympathy, they didnt mention Yongguk oppa when they were with you which made it obvious that they knew that you really missed him and that you thought about him more then friends.

 

(Luna POV)

 

Its been  2 weeks and 3 days since Haneul has been like this and it was obvious why because of Yongguk wasnt here, she came to school looking ill, barely eats, barely talks to anyone, school finishs and she goes straight home and do her piano and violin training/lessons. The days going by constantly got me worried more and more,  and what got me more worried was when I got an unexpected call from her parents mainly from her mum and part of the conversation that got to you.

"Who is he?"

"Pardon?"

"The one who has hurt my daughter"

It was obvious that she had feelings for Yongguk even though she was trying to hide it but we all knew including the guys the two were just oblivious plus she was worried about reactions from everyone being that Yongguk was the kingka here at school and it didnt help that he was also a leader of are popular kpop boy group known as B.A.P which Haneul had no clue. Yongguk had mentioned that she dont listen to kpop and even though shes lived here for over 8 months she hasnt been hit by the hallyu wave yet. B.A.P has been busy with there comeback 'one shot' thats why they werent coming to school.

I didnt know what to do seeing her like this wasnt helping me in my decision, her losing weight from the lack of eating making her look really sick, andd the constant bullying from the queenkas really pissing me off, I could see the marks  on her when she was stretching and she tried to cover  it which really got me furious and Haneul being the type of person where she didnt want anyone to suffer and she will take it without no questions asked.

 

(End of Lunas POV)

 

Days continued on like clockwork, you just count the days when you will see Yongguk oppa. But part of you didnt want to see him as well because he will come with his girlfriend and you will see there display of love for each other which you know you couldnt face. Them holding hands, hugging each other goodbye, maybe even them kissing each other. Your heart wasnt ready to face that kind of pain, what made you more confused was that this feeling you didnt have with Lawrence back in Texas, you go to school, home, training with your teachers, in your room and sleep.


Finally UPDATED

Whoever is reading THANKS for bearing with ME, 

I have been pretty BUSY!!!

WILL TRY TO UPDATE ANOTHER CHAPTER A.S.A.P

PLEASE COMMENT!!! 

SUBSCRIBE!!!

CREDIT TO THE OWNERS OF IMAGES/GIF USED IN THIS CHAPTER AND PREVIOUS CHAPTERS.

Can they get anymore Y!!!! especially my BIAS Yongguk!!!! 

(love HIMCHANS SWAGGER here and DAEHYUNS SMILE)

WILL UPDATE A.S.A.P!!!!!

SARANGHE FOR READING!!!

SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT!!!!