It starts with a HEARTBEAT

When do you know your in 'LOVE'

You and your friends going to are house party, this is your first time going out with your friends let alone to a party. Not that your parents a strict, they are just weary because you havent been in Seoul for that long thanks to your parents. You came from what you call a wealthy background thanks you your dad, your mum didnt need to work ever  but your mum was a very independant women, also she majoring in English Literature she got a job here in Seoul working as a English teacher. She loved to teach it was a passion of hers and your father being in love with your mum he gave in to let her work, dad was planning to come alone for work but as a family you all discussed that it would be best to be together. And so here you are with your family in Seoul, which worked out for the three of us.

[Flash Back:]

"Sky?"

Thats what your name was translated into, Haneul Park was your name, your friends had looked online and saw that your name  meant 'Sky' and also 'Heaven' but you werent sure. But you  were often called 'Sky' which didnt bother you at all, your got use  to your friends calling you because they seemed to have trouble saying your name. But what made it more funny was that the rest of the student body started calling you 'Sky' You look to whoever called your name and you turn to see you Crush since kindergarten and now you being a junior here at Texas Senior High School.

"Sky?"

"Uhm, hey Lawrence"

You answer awkwardly.

"I heard that you wanted to ask me something?"

You look around to see who the instigator and you scan around and then you see the culprit your best friend Tamia who was smiling and her thumbs in the air, you couldnt help but feel motivated to finally ask your crush to the school dance.

"Oh?"

He looks at you with eagerness  which was really motivating on your account.

"Well I wanted too... ask if you wanted to go to the dance with me?"

You start fidgeting anxiously because this dance was girls choice but you couldnt help think how stupid you were a junior asking one of the most popular and also the most iest guy in school, you look at him after what seemed like an eternity and you could see that he  was stalling or trying to find a nicer way to say NO.

"Sorry Haneul, but I have aalready been asked, and I also said  Yes to her, maybe next time you can get to me first"

And he laughs silently and awkwardly which you didnt bother you at all because you were already excited and blushing at the fact that he knew your name. Your real name but out of all that eexcitement you feel upset because you have losted your chance to be with your crush. Days went by after the dance which you went with your group of friends, you see Lawreence holding hands with that girl who had beaten you to asking him to the dance, you couldnt help but be jealous and also feel envy for her. They were like the Bradgelina at your school they were both suited for each other in looks, and everything else.You continue your day normally which included the fact that everytime after the bell rings you would go to your locker where Lawrence wasnt far behind when you first started you use to think that it was fate. But now you dreaded going since the dance because you would see them there together, but today you wished that you didnt go because you see your crush locking lips passionately with her. Your body froze you couldnt move your body wasnt listening to the torment within your heart, each moment the kissed your heart will tear into peices from the sight.

[Flash Back Ends:]

 

You were glad to leave the States behind mainly Texas to be more precised and have a fresh  start, it was really nice you and your friends being invited to the party was awesome but you find out that your friends were asked and them being your friends they bring you along which was really kind of  them.You got yourself ready and you hear the bell ring which was obvious that your friends were here before you go downstairs you double check youur appearance and you see that you did a good job rocking a Purple Aviator Jacket, Wife Beater, Washed out  Jeans, Combat Boots. Your friends pick you up and you leave after saying bye to your parents, your finally at the party and your shocked to see the majority of your student body is here.The party was jumping, people talking and laughing, the music was pumping which was pretty sick you couldnt help but bob to the beat you actually wanted to join those on the dance floor but you were afraid because first your still  new to the school and didnt know anyone and also that being a good thing  but also being a bad thing you didnt want to be a loner.

"Yah Haneul go  already we all know that you would rather be on the dance floor then stand here with  us"

Luna said to you, even though you havent been friends that long surprising you seemed to connect and know quite a fair about each other.

You bob and weave yourself towards the dance floor the beat was hot and you moved to the beat like it was second nature to you, it was really refreshing being on the floor even though you didnt know what was playing which was (kpop) listening and dancing to the music. Whilst you were dancing and grooving to the beat you couldnt help but shake this feeling that you havent felt before, you think to yourself was it something that you had eaten or drunk. You walk back towards your friends they smile at you and you smile back at them.

"Haneul Kwenchanayo?"

"Nan Gwenchana?"

Minah asks you which was really nice of her, it was weird it felt like you were being watched.

 

[Yongguk POV]

"YONGGUK HYUNG!"

I look to see Zelo calling out for me.

"Zelo-ah wae?"

"Come on were going to be late"

"Yeah hyung Zelos right come on lets go"

Daehyun whines along with Zelo, getting roped into going with even though you were all invited to go to a party by one of the guys from school, who seemed to have the balls to come up to us and invite us. You, Daehyun and Zelo were categorised as the school kingkas because of our looks, charms and we werent mean to anyone which made us more loveable by the girls.

The music was at least good which was a bonus for me I adjusted my hat/cap and keep bobbing to the beat I feel the bass vibrating  from the speakers leaning on the wall with Daehyun, Zelo already on the floor moving to the beat aish we both scanning the room and I see Daehyun fixed on the floor I follow his gaze to see what has got his attention and bam, I see a girl dancing, the way she was moving to the music I couldnt stop lookingg at her I quickly look at Daehyun and what I see from him was a reflection of what I was feeling right now. But what really got me was what I was feeling inside the bass of the music couldn seem to mask  the sound of my beating heart beating at a fasten pace, which I havent felt before.

[End of Yongguk POV]

 

You walk towards the refreshments table and you see a pair of guys leaning against the wall and from where you were you could see that they were tall, you couldnt see there faces one had a hat/cap amd the other covered by his hood which made them have a mysterious feel about them and to add to the mysterious feeling, you also felt your heart beat at an unusual pace it seemed to quicken. You grab yourself a drink and make you way back to your friends and your heart seemed to beat its normal pace which was a relief to you. Eventually you leave and make you way home thank your friends make your way home and change into a pair of comfy boxer shorts and a baggy t-shirt and jump into bed.


CREDIT TO THE OWNERS OF THE PICTURE...

CHAPTER TWO COMING AT YOU...

PLEASE COMMENT

HOPE YOU LIKE IT