It continues with a GLANCE

When do you know your in 'LOVE'

Your alarm buzzing annoying on your bedside table you reach over to shut it or throw somewhere, but you couldnt do that because you hear your mum yelling fromm downstairs.

"Haneul, yah get up you have school today?"

You eventually drag yourself out of bed ad get yourself ready for school eventually when your satsified with how you look you march downstairs in frustration of being woken up from your beauty sleep. You see your parents ready for work and sitting at the table where breakfast was set, your mum was dressed smartly spitting image of a high class teacher and your dad dressed just as smartly in his business suit made for him. You sit down and start biting into your toast you didnt even take a second bitte when.

"Honey I have organized a driver to take you to school and to drop you off home for the rest of the school year?"

"Appa wae?"

"Ddal"

"Haneul"

You hear mum jump in, which was frustrating.

"Yes eomma?"

"Haneul its beter then going on the bus every morning and every afternoon after  school, plus we wont be able to pick you up"

"Arrasso Appa but I dont mind I use to do that back home?"

"I know honeym but please it will give both me and your mum peace of mind?"

"Ok"

You agree just to make them quite, you walk to the waiting car and make way to school whist you were sitting at the back you couldnt help but be grateful that you werent attending the school that your mum was working at that would be disastrous. You walk through the gates you attend a prestigious school here, your parents put you in the Seoul Performing Arts Academy your prenst even though love you so much and wanted what was best for you, you couldnt help but be upset with all the decisions for you. They wanted you to pursue a career where you play the piano or violin or both instruments, you were also happy coming to a performing arts school because you passion was dance, mainly hip hop and hip  hop contemp and with that you could do classes for that being here.

You also had expectations of running the family business which your mum didnt want but you dad wanted you to do, but because you were the only  child you had no choice but to learn the world of business. You see your friends Luna, Min and Minah at the stairs you wave and they wave back at you. That was a plus coming here as well meeting Luna, Min and Minah, they became friends of yours soon as you came here. You walk towards them and you felt your heart beat the familiar beat from last night, you pause for a moment and place your hand on your heart to feel the quicken pace.

"Haneul Kwenchanayo?"

Luna asks again which felt like dejavu from last night.

"Nan Gwenchana Luna'

You follow them into the school towards your locker the setting was similar to school back home which gave you familiarity when you first came, the day starts normal when you walk into your room and seated in your usual spot where you sat for 2-3 months alone since you were the latest of the new students, you wish that you had a new student so you could have a seat partner throughout the school year. Eventually lunch time you walk toward your locker to put your things away you looked forward to break times because you could hang out with your friends since none of them only Min who was in your dance class this was the only chance you could hang out with them during school. Well you walk towards the que and you heart beats that familiar pace yet again you start thinking that you need to get checked, well you look to see that you were behind a group of guys only knowing that they were guys hence the uniform. They looked tall because you had to look up your heart  still beating irratically still as troubling.

 

[Daehyun POV]

Since last night at the party I cant foget about that girl on the dance floor, I found it hard to sleep and now at school its almost lunch time and I didnt even listen in class because I am thinking about her, who is she to make me like this what is she to me to make me forget the important things. Even waiting in line for lunch I am thinking about her with Yongguk and Zelo with me. But what made me more afraid was whenever I was thinking of her my heart will quicken in a tremendous pace, why am I like this?

[End of Daehyun POV]

 

[Zelo POV]

What was wrong with Yongguk hyung and Daehyun hyung since last night they have been acting strange they were both more quiet then they already were but last night the party was pumping and I know that they enjoyed it because they were both enjoying the view and the music, maybe I shouldnt have forced them to go with me but Daehyun hyung was ampd to go as well, why the sudden change. Even this morning and now right now in the lunch line they were quiet me being in between them to ease them into a conversation didnt seem to work. There is something wrong with Yongguk and Daehyun hyung and I plan to find out what was going on, if that was the last thing I do.

 

[End of Zelo's POV]

 

[Yongguk POV[

 

I could see that Zelo was anxious abou how quiet I was including Daehyun which wasnt unusual he was normally a quiet kind of guy like me, but now more quieter it was obvious that it had to do with last night when we both were looking at the same girl on the floor it was obvious that I wasnt the only one affected by her presence, we were boys and I know of the time came that we will be against each other which I hoped it wouldnt come to. We have been friends more like bros since we met at school, to now sitting down at our usual spot constantly hearing the gossips from the girls around us which was annoying I put my headphones on and listen to my beats to try and mask the beats in my heart which was beating in an intense pace.

 

[End of Yongguk POV]

 

You watch as the guys in front of you leave you grab your lunch and make way to your usual spot with Luna, Min and Minah and you all catch up on whats been going on during class, lunch break finishs and you moan loudly when you and the girls laugh at you. You had music class last which was fine with you music was your passion tied with dance but you enjoyed doing music, today in class you were going to play a peice of music you walk to your locker to get your violin when you realize that you didnt even bring it to school. You walk straight to class and sit in your usual spot alone yet again seosaengnim walks  in and your grateful that you werent doing anything which involved you playing instruments. 

Finally the bell rings to signal end of school day you walk to your locker to grab your bag with your phone, ipod, headphones and your wallet, you walk to your locker when you turn the corner and your heart beats the familiar pace yet again and you glance around and you see a group of 3 guyswalk pass you and you could swear that they all looked like gods, sent from heaven with there looks they looked so gorgeous that they werent normal, they all had the same shade of blonde hair styled differently, they were so focused on where they were going that they didnt look your way so you couldnt get a good look at them

You grab your things put your headphones and blast music and walk toward the gates to wait for your driver to pick you up, you wait near where he dropped you of this morning, you were to busy listening to the music and contemplating about taking the bus, when you felt your heart yet again beat in the quicken pace it was becoming so unusual that you were worried that something wrong was happening with you. While you were to busy thinking to yourself you realize that your not alone and what was more weird was the music you were listening to matched the moment right now, you lift our head to see who was accompaning you and you heart beats in that familiar beat you look up at him when he chose that momen to look at you and your heart was playing havoc inside you including the butterflies in your stomach, was this guy next to you the reason for why your body was reacting in this way. It was like there was an invisible string connecting you with this guy.


yay! double update.

thanks to those who are reading please comment!!!!

credit to owners of gif images...

speaking of which here is a gif of the 3 gods that Haneul walks pass and cant stop looking at...

Read the next chapter to see who makes Haneul feel this way!!

and also the side glance gif image of Onew [SHINee]

credit to the owner!!! (sorry for using but it sort of what my chapter is about)