KIDNAPPED Pt.3

When do you know your in 'LOVE'

CHAPTER 20 COMING AT YOU

HOPE YOU LIKE IT.... (special day for someone)

(Original Character in this Chapter: Kim Hoonmin + Unknown Character)


 

(Changmin POV)
 
Its been almost 12 hours and 27 minutes and 58 seconds and still havent heard anything from Haneul maybe this is the time to call detective Yoochun now maybe I can be overstepping and it could be nothing but I was worried.
 
"Yeboseyo"
 
"Yeboseyo Yoochun imnida"
 
"Yeboseyo Detective this is Changmin"
 
"Shim Changmin"
 
"Yeah"
 
"What can I do for you?"
 
"I didnt know if I shouldve called"
 
"What is it?"
 
"Haneul hasnt come home?"
 
"What do you mean?"
 
"Its been 12 hours and 28 minutes and 05 seconds and havent got any texts from her, her friends havent seen or heard from
since school and her driver is also missing?"
 
"Driver?"
 
"Yeah her driver who drops her and picks her up from school"
 
"Whats the drivers name?"
 
"Kim Hoonmin waeyo?"
 
"Im on my way stay there"
 
That was weird detective Yoochun hanging up.
 
(End of Changmins POV)
 
(Yoochun POV)
 
I hanged up the phone after talking to Changmin that confirmed my suspicion why the name of the driver was familiar this had to do with case we were working on.
 
"Minho lets go, Henry get officers at the hospital to guard Hoonmin, Kim you get a team to go to Park Industries"
 
I yelled out instructions and head of to the Park residences.
 
(End of Yoochuns POV)
 
(Hyunjun POV)
 
"Sir, the Seoul police has ascended here at Park Industries sir, no ones to leave what do I do?"
 
"Stay there keep me update"
 
"Yes sir"
 
Something big was going on I hope Ken is alright. Your phone rings again.
 
"Sir I Have found the car, its in a middle of an investigation, the driver is in hospital and no sight of Haneul"
 
"Taekyung did they find anything that could help us track where she is?"
 
"Yes I already have her call log ill send it to you know"
 
"Ok"
 
 
"Sir there is something else you need to know?"
 
"What is it?"
 
"Whoever has Haneul has Ken"
 
My worst nightmare has come. I had to keep in control.
 
"Ok we will need to  regroup and start searching"
 
"Yes sir"
 
"Stay where you are im on my way"
 
I leave without a second thought. I dial Hongjun
 
"Hongjun, make a copies of all your files send a copy to someone you trust, and be careful"
 
"Yes sir im on it as we speak I have send the files to you as well"
 
"Ok I will send you a message where to meet but be safe"
 
You ordered Hongjun to do, you were also worried about Ken and hoping that he would be ok. Parents worst nightmare is when you put your kid in danger.
 
(End of Hyunjuns POV)
 
(Unknown POV)
 
The acting CEO wasnt and the company 
The clip not getting through to the acting CEO
The Police being Informed
The Police ascending at Park Industries
What else could go wrong.
 
"Lee"
 
"Sir"
 
"Get the car"
 
"Sir"
 
"I will like to see if she is prettier then what Hyoyeon said she is"
 
We head to the abandoned warehouse where we planned to do this. We got to the abandoned warehouse and I walk in to see the final result there she was on the chair tied up I walk closer to her.
 
"Sir"
 
"Han"
 
I lift her face and she was the spitting image of her mother, my first true love she had the eyes my knees buckled at the sight even though I could see that she was bruised and I could still see her. 
 
"DONT TOUCH HER"
 
I wake up from my trance and look at her friend he looked familiar.
 
"How dare you talk to the boss like that"
 
You hear Dan yell at him and see him kick the friend on the chest.
 
(End of Unknown POV)
 
(Hyoyeon POV)
 
I walk towards the kitchen and I hear dad ask for the car, he must be going somewhere I was about to leave when I hear.
 
"I will like to see if she is prettier then what Hyoyeon said she is" 
 
What is dad talking about why is he talking about Haneul, something didnt seem right. I move out of the way and I see dad walk with Lee, I had a cold feeling I quickly ran towards the car and put my bracelet in that dad uses to find me when Im out. 
 
I wait for a while and I run into dads office and grabbed his tablet and go into the app and I see a red dot and I decided to follow dad. I dont know anything about what he those, this my chance well I jump into my car and follow. I stop to see that I was at an abandoned warehouse, I walk towards a window and peep through and I see dad and his assistant back I looked closer and I see familiarity and I get closer my face almost touching the window and I see Ken tied up and getting kicked by this other guy and I see dad bending down looking at something and then he moved and I see Haneul who looks worst off then Ken. I couldnt believe that my dad was someone like this, I grab my phone and I dial the police.
 
"Yeboseyo"
 
"Yeboseyo this Seoul police"
 
"Yeboseyo (whispering)
 
"Yeboseyo how can I help?"
 
"I need the police now (whispering)"
 
"Where are you?"
 
I look at the tablet and I see the place
 
"Im at an abandoned warehouse just outside of Seoul (whispering) hurry"
 
"I've made the call they are on there way, are you in danger?"
 
"No but my friends are in danger (whispering) bballi"
 
"What are your friends names?"
 
"Park Haneul and Ken?"
 
"Ok keep talking"
 
I see movement and I turn my phone off and run towards my car to hide I was scared.
 
(Ken POV)
 
A tall guy walks in follow closed by another guy and from the creep was bowing this must be the one who organized this. When he got closer he looked familiar I couldnt place where I have seen him, what was weird was how he was looking at Haneul and then I see him touch her cheek gently and I felt anger bursted inside of me.
 
"DONT TOUCH HER"
 
And I got kicked by the idiot you were going to hurt so bad. I look at my watch which showed that we have been here for over 12 Hours.
 
(End of Kens POV)
 
(Minho POV)
 
"Detective Minho theres been a call out"
 
"Yes"
 
"Its at an abandoned lot on the outskirts of Seoul"
 
"Ok, if your needed go ahead"
 
"No you have both been called to the scene as well"
 
"Why?"
 
"The director called for you because it involves Park Haneul"
 
(End of Minhos POV)
 
You wake up feeling like you have been hit by a train, and from the slight pressure on your cheek you open your eyes to see an old man kneeling in front of you which was weird but what was more weird was the way he was looking at you weirdly. You try to move but your body didnt move which was uncomfortable, then you hear Ken yelling next to you.
 
"DONT TOUCH HER"
 
And you see the creepy guy kick Ken which made you whimper in pain from the sight.
 
"What...do...you...want...from...us..."
 
You stuttered whilst you asked your question.
 
"I wanted..."
 
"Sir..."
 
(Author POV)
 
The scene going on inside the warehouse with no clue that the area was covered with police and SWAT squads and at the front of the teams stood detectives Yoochun and Minho and in the security of the police car had Luna and Changmin. They all stood and waited for the SWAT teams to get closer, whilst they waited officers found Hyoyeon locked in her car obviously shaken up by the scene they her towards the detectives.
 
"Sir this was the one who made the call"
 
"Ok take her to the car, and take her statement"
 
The officer and Hyoyeon left into the car. The two detectives got the all clear that SWAT was where they should be.
 
"Wait for my call"
 
(End of Author POV)
 
(Hyunjun POV)
 
I meet up with Taekyung to look for possible places where they could be during our search my phone buzzes and I look to see that there was a signal which meant that Ken has mobilized the tracker I gave him when he was little. Before we knew it we knew where he was and we got to the sight and we see Seouls finest already at the scene where we cant do anything about it. We had fake badges where we can blend in with the officers but we needed to keep hidden just in case so we stand back. All I was thinking about was the safety of my son, and being through this I was adamant that he will not be part of this world.
 
(End of Hyunjun POV)
 
You look at the man in front of you in fear of what he would do to you. After asking him that question he didnt reply straight away which got you worried.
 
"You really want to know?"
 
He looks at the creep thats been hassling you
 
"Have they got any mobile devices"
 
"Aniyo sir"
 
You wondered why, you didnt think any futher and you see Ken trying to reach for something.
 
"What is your friend doing?"
 
You shrugged cause you didnt know what he was doing as well you were just as clueless as well.
 
"Can I get help here"
 
Ken moans in annoyance.
 
"Why?"
 
The creep answers in a foul tone.
 
"I need my glasses"
 
"Glasses?"
 
"Well my contacts have dissolved and I cant see properly. I want to see when I am going to die"
 
He says like he didnt care which bothered you what happened to the fighting Ken you saw moments ago.
 
(Ken POV)
 
I had a plan, I remembered the basic protocols we learnt at the 'R.S.A.T.A' which was 
1.SCAN your surroundings (which I have done)
2.PLAN for plan of escape (which I  have managed but finding the right time, and you have set your tracker so dad will find us)
3.NERD (WATCH: time GLASSES: record) which you accomplished now you can record whats going on.
 
Now was the right time to put the glasses on, now seeing that I can get the criminals, and the reason for all of this. So I act like I am reaching for something which was obvious was the glasses they looked like your typical reading glasses but it been customized with a camera that you can not see, and a miniscule button you press to record.
 
(End of Kens POV)
 
There was some things that you didnt know about Ken and that was one of them, you didnt know that he wore contacts and this was the first time seeing him with glasses. The creep helps him out and reaches for his glasses.
 
"There"
 
"Now I can see whos been hitting me (laughing)"
 
Ken was acting different which was weird, you look at him and he looked different with his glasses on you feel warmth when you looked at him why were you reacting in this way maybe because hes here with you in this complicated situation. The old man begins to talk.
 
"You want to know why this is happening to you"
 
You hear his voice sound all sinister which gave you chills bad kind of chills.
 
"Well I can start at the beginning but I will give you the main, well because of your dad the owner of Park Industries. The wealthiest man around the world"
 
"You did this to me because of my dad"
 
"Yeah"
 
"Why?"
 
"many reasons but mainly one"
 
"Money?"
 
"You can add that if you want but, your daddy took something that belonged to me"
 
"..."
 
"He took the one thing I loved more then anything, by the look of your face you look like you have no idea, he took my first love"
 
"Huh?"
 
"Your mother"
 
"What?"
 
"At school, your mother and I were perfect for each other we became friends, best friends and we began dating which was the best time of my life until your father transferred to our school and she fell for your father and that was it, my planned has worked so well first your parents, and now you... You look like her you know"
 
"What do you mean, what did you do to my mum and dad"
 
"Youve watched the news havent you"
 
"You...killed...my...parents...(crying hysterically)"
 
"My revenge will be complete...just thinking of what to do to you and your friend..."
 
"Leave him out of this..."
 
"Oh aint you are feisty one..."
 
He leans towards you and he lifts his hands towards you again and you lean back you didnt want him to touch you, you had the urge to hit him but you couldnt. You spit on him with anger.
 
"Stay away from me"
 
He slaps you you felt like head would fall off. You were dazed for a moment.
 
"How dare you!"
 
You try to shake the dazed feeling that you were feeling you felt like closing your eyes to get away from this nightmare and the news of who had killed your parents but you couldnt do anything you felt so lifeless. Then you hear a big bang...
 
"This is the police..."
 
And you felt your eyes droop closed which you were trying to keep open but you couldnt and you see darkness.

Now you know who the Unknown character is, (Hyoyeons Dad)

Finally Haneul knows who killed her parents, and sees a different side to her friend Ken...

Didnt see that coming, the one who calls the police to save Haneul....

NEXT CHAPTER COMING AT YOU!!!!