KIDNAPPED Pt.2

When do you know your in 'LOVE'

CHAPTER 19 COMING AT YOU 

(11th chapter in one day)

just going with the flow I have right now!!!!


 

 
"Ok..."
 
You hear his creppy voice which made you whimper in fear you feel the coldness of his hand linger on your cheek and lips which was quivering from his touch you cant hold the tears falling already, you didnt want to give him the satisfaction. You look at Ken as some sort of way to make you think of something else and just because you were looking at Ken and not the idiot that was touching you, you earned a slap which really hurt with every hit that you got from him seem to hurt more and more It made your head dangle like a rag doll.
 
(Ken POV)
 
Man being tied up like this was frustrating trying to come up with a plan to get out of this. But seeing Haneul getting slapped like she was nothing really pissed me off it my heart stpped at the sight why was she going through all of this. I needed to find away to get in contact with dad when I suddenly remembered how stupid I was I look up at my hands that a tied up above me and I see my ring that I gotten from dad when I was little.
 
"Ken if you need me no matter what time or where you are I will find you ok, I promise I will find you. You have to promise me that you will continue to fight"
 
"I promise Appa" 
 
Me when I was 6 years old I waited for the right time to press, I needed to find out why I know seeing Haneul getting hurt was bad enough I needed to find the reason why. I faked that I my eyes were closed and I see slighty two other guys walk in same dressed like the other guy they pulled her head like it was a peice of meat and the one who slapped her was filming her with a banner hanging with a price which this was like a ransom, I needed to find out who was behind this.
 
(End of Kens POV)
 
You wake up in pain yet again and you see Ken you wished that this was a nightmare but sadly your wrong.
 
(Changmin POV)
 
It was getting late and still Haneul wasnt home, I looked at my watch and its getting late where was she maybe I should call her friends to see if she was with them, but if she was Haneul wouldve have told me or call to let me know. Something didnt seem right. I dialled Luna's number.
 
"Yeboseyo"
 
"Luna"
 
"Changmin sshi"
 
"Is Haneul with you?"
 
"Ani?"
 
"Do you know where she will be?"
 
"I thought she would be home by now is something wrong"
 
"Ani im just worried shes not answering my texts of call, but it could be a misunderstanding, thanks Luna ill try the others"
 
"Did you want me to call the others if they have seen Haneul, Changmin sshi"
 
"If you dont mind"
 
"Arrasso, im on my way"
 
I hanged up the phone I was grateful that Luna was coming over and to call there friends. I just hope that Haneul will walk in any minute.
 
(End of Changmins POV)
 
(Lunas POV)
 
Just chilling in my room mum cooking downstairs dad in the lounge watching tv. I was just on the computer when I got a call I look at the caller ID and I see Changmin I didnt know he had my number maybe got it of Haneul which didnt bother me.
"Yeboseyo"
 
"Luna"
 
"Oh Changmin sshi"
 
"Is Haneul with you?"
 
"Ani?"
 
"Do you know where she will be?"
 
"I thought she would be home by now is something wrong"
 
"Ani im just worried shes not answering my texts of call, but it could be a misunderstanding, thanks Luna ill try the others"
 
"Did you want me to call the others if they have ssen Haneul Changmin sshi"
 
"If you dont mind"
"Arrasso, im on my way"
 
I quickly change into a cream cardigan jumper, jeans, boots, beanie and grab my bag I walk downstairs.
 
"Eomma, Appa, I wont be long I am going over to Haneuls"
 
"Ok is everything ok"
 
"I will know once I go over, ill call if anything ok?"
 
"Ok"
 
I go towards my car and I look its pretty dark out which made me rush towards Haneuls. I dialled Mins number.
 
"Yeboseyo Luna!"
 
Hearing Mins voice in excitement.
 
"Yeboseyo Min, what are you doing?"
 
"Just listening to music Waeyo?"
 
"Have you seen Haneul at all?"
 
"Aniyo whats up?"
 
"Oh its nothing"
 
"Are you sure?"
 
"Yeah"
 
I know that Mins thinking that somethings up.
 
 
"Yep bye"
 
"Bye"
 
That was Min out of the way I look and I am near her house I dialled Minah next.
 
"Yeboseyo Unnie"
 
"Yeboseyo Minah"
 
"Whats up Unnie?"
 
"Just calling if you seen Haneul?"
 
 
"Ani havent seen her, whats up?"
 
 
"Just wanted to see if shes ok, eomma and appa wanted to know"
 
"Oh shes probably at home"
 
"Gomaweoyo Minah"
 
"Thats ok unnie"
 
I hanged up and was at Haneuls Changmin opens the door and he looks like the picture of a worried parent which got me concerned. I didnt want to call the boys I was worried about how they would react. But I had no choice I had to call them and the one I had to call is of course Yongguk.
 
(End of Lunas POV)
 
(Yongguk POV)
 
At TS studio with the rest of B.A.P members it didnt seem to slow down since we debut constantly working which was tiring but worth it if it wasnt for babys we wouldnt be where we are right now. Everything seemed to go well especially with Haneul one step closer and I can finally confess my feelings to her. My phone starts vibrating in my pocket which I ignored we were training right now and I had to do what I am doing ill answer it when we are finished. Finally managernim takes us back to our dorm we all sitting in the van pretty tired from training and my phone starts buzzing again. I look at the caller its Luna I quickly answer.
 
"Yeboseyo"
 
"Yeboseyo Yongguk?"
 
"Did you call before?"
 
"Yeah why?"
 
"Mian for not picking up?"
 
"Its ok, sort of guessed you were busy aye"
 
"So whats up?"
 
"..."
 
"Whats happened?"
 
"Nothing"
 
"Come on... Luna"
 
The guys were all looking at me from what I can see they remembered the last time she called something bad happened.
 
"Have you caught up with Haneul?"
 
"Aniyo not since school hold up ill ask the others"
 
I looked at the others.
 
"Have any of yous heard from Haneul?"
 
"ANI" 
 
"Mianhe Luna none of us have heard from Haneul is everything ok?"
 
"Ill let you know she might be with Ken ill call you back ok?"
 
"Ok"
 
I hanged up, I closed my eyes trying to ease the pain I was feeling for Haneul. Was she with her friend Ken, why she hasnt texted anyone to let her know where she is that was so unlike her.
 
(End of Yongguks POV)
 
(Daehyun POV)
 
"Come on Luna"
 
I stopped the music I was thinking about the last time Luna called was when Haneuls parents passed away, and that day I could not forget the pain Haneul was going through, even now you could see that she was moving on but she was still hurting. I was fortunate to have met her parents even for a short time. Well I listened to Yongguk hyungs side of the conversation obviously it had to do with Haneul. Then Yongguk hyungs asks us if we have heard from Haneul and we all said no Yongguk hyung looked stressed and worried which we all were pretty much feeling when he closed his eyes I quickly texted Haneul.
 
To: Haneul
From: Daehyun
Haneul where are you hyungs worried
Please text back.
 
(End of Daehyuns POV)
 
Your stomach rumbles at the thought of food you were hungry and the last thing you have eaten was at lunch time. You look at Ken and he still looked straightfaced it was like he was thinking to hard.
"Haneul are you ok?"
 
"Im ok Ken, but?"
 
"But?"
 
"Why?"
 
"That I dont know Haneul where else are you hurting?"
 
"Everywhere, what about you?"
 
"Im ok, its nothing"
 
He smiles at you and you smile back at him, through this he kept you motivated which helped you forget the pain your feeling.
 
"When will this end, Ken?"
 
"That depends on the boss..."
 
You hear the creepy voice again which scared the s*** out of you.
 
"You both must be hungry"
 
He talks again, you try not to listen.
 
"Well because I am feeling nice right now I will untie your friend over there and tie him next to you so you can both eat"
 
You think to yourself what Ken can get some help. You see him untie Ken and you see Ken look at you maybe he read your mind but the guy still had his hand tied up so that didnt help and threw Ken against the chair next to you, you could hear the scraping of the chairs against the ground and you hear Ken grunting as well. You were really worried for him.
 
"kwenchanayo?"
 
"Ye dont worry about me Haneul"
 
"Oh isnt that sweet..."
 
Your hands were already tied up and you were curious on how you were going to eat until you felt ropes wrapped around your body which was tightened making it uncomfortable, and then you see the same being done to Ken and you both look at each other but even though you knew that it was Ken sitting opposite to you, the face you were constantly seeing was Yongguk oppa's face smiling back at you. It felt like the last time you had dinner, then you remembered that he wasnt here and you feel a tear drop.
 
(Ken POV)
 
Facing Haneul right at this moment was different, from being a distant away since weve been holed up in this warehouse, now she was looking at me funny like she was happy to see me which was different from the look shes given since weve been here. And to be honest I had this weird feeling about her when she was looking at me like that, which made me feel a little hot and then suddenly I see a tear drop on her cheeks I wanted to wipe it but I couldnt. I had to find away to get us out of here if its the last thing I do.
 
(End of Kens POV)
 
You just wished that you were with Yongguk oppa but you were glad that he wasnt here because if you saw him suffer like this you wouldnt know what you would do. The place looked the same you dont know how long you have been here stuck in this dirty place but it felt like youve been here for along time.

YEAH, getting interesting.

SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT, VOTE if you want....

CREDITS TO THE OWNERS OF IMAGES USED ON THIS CHAPTER

Final chapter I will update TODAY... my fingers hurt but its worth it....

THANKS!!!!