TAKEN

When do you know your in 'LOVE'

CHAPTER 16 COMING AT YOU!!!


 

You look into the mirror to see that your dressed in your uniform for school, you couldnt believe how much time has gone it felt like time was speeding so fast like you were in a time machine before you knew it, it was almost time for the school dance here at school and you couldnt help but feel the excitement like all the students. You hoped that you would get asked but you mostly wished that you would get asked by one person no surprises who it was, you like everyone else were waiting on there results from the exams.
B.A.P
 
was back at school which made your school day just as exciting hanging with them, your girls and Ken your group of friends all sitting at the usual spot talking about the upcoming dance and nominations for king and queen which didnt excite you. You were more worried about getting asked and what to wear just normal basic girl stuff. Hyung was just a legend since exams till now he has given you time to be a teen enjoying school life but there seemed to be something bothering you bout hyung he was his normal self but he seemed recluse, reluctant and constanly worrying about you wanting to know you whereabouts what you were doing the questioning didnt seem to bother you in the beginning but it became to much.
 
Days sweeping by so fast that you just wanted it to stop for a moment you were just as excited the school years coming to an end, summer break, and of course the dance coming and yet you were still waiting to be asked. The day went ahead like normal you were constantly thinking about when you will get asked by Yongguk oppa or if he had already asked someone else, and thinking of a plan b before you knew it school was finished where did the time go.
School was finished you go to take your things into your locker where you usually meet Yongguk oppa, you shrugged it off lately hes been keeping himself scarce which was unusual of him well you continued your way to your locker and you see a familiar figure leaning casually against your locker and your body reacts on cue, you get closer and you see Yongguk oppa. You smile at the sight well you quicken your pace towards him.
 
"Hey where have you been all day?"
 
You ask Yongguk oppa
 
"Around [laughing]"
 
Well you put your things inside the locker while hearing his laughter raditating in your ears like a beautiful sound of music that you would want to listen to all day, but there was something off about Yongguk oppa he seemed more quiet then what he was normally. You shut your locker and look at Yongguk you still couldnt believe how muchs he changed and how ier he has gotten.
 
"Haneul"
 
"Mmmm"
 
"Can you come with me?"
 
"Of course, are you ok?"
 
He didnt say anything you followed him casually he seemed tense for some reason well you thought you would break the tension.
 
"Yongguk oppa Gwenchana?"
 
He totally ignored you which was unusual there must be something bothering him if he was ignoring you which was very rarely. You reach for his arm and you could feel him tense suddenly which made you more worried about him.
 
"Yongguk...oppa" 
 
And he stops and looks at you, you see him smile at you awkwardly.
 
(Yongguk POV)
 
Today was the day that I will finally ask Haneul to the dance its been bugging me for so long, and I know that I was dragging it seeing all the others asking around for there dates. The talk I had with the guys was still etched in my head.
(Days ago)
"Yah, who are you taking to the dance, Jonguppie hyung"
 
You hear Zelo harping him
 
"I dont know Zelo, wae what about you?"
 
"I dont know hyung, there isnt anyone, what about you Youngjae hyung?"
 
"Uhm... I dont know?"
 
"What about you Himchan?"
 
Zelo asking Himchan next because Youngjae wasnt interested at all
 
"I have someone in mind?"
 
All the guys including me was curious I was sitting down with my headphones and my lyric book the guys didnt know that I was listening to there conversation.
 
"Oh hyung who is it?"
 
Daehyun, Youngjae, Jongup and Zelo were nagging him and I could see that they wanted to know, sorry to admit so was I, I sat there listening to them Himchan not given in to there constant nagging Zelo gave up.
 
"Daehyun hyung what about you?"
 
"Aniyo Zelo-ah theres no one?"
 
"Hyung you cant go by yourself?"
 
"Thats ok he will be with me"
 
Youngjae hugs Daehyun they were close, I was looking down at my notepad hearing Daehyuns answer seemed to bother me I didnt like to see any of the guys down. I was to busy looking at my notepad when I see a familiar hand wave to get my attention.
 
"Yongguk hyung"
 
"Mmm Zelo-ah, wae?"
 
"So...?"
 
"What?"
 
"So when are you going to ask... Haneul to the dance?"
 
Did I hear right the maknae asking me when I was going to ask Haneul to the dance, was it that obvious that they all knew how I felt for her.
 
"..."
 
"Oh our Yonggukkie hyung is shy?"
 
Himchan recites like it was a song which was kind of annoying.
 
"COME ON HYUNG!"
 
Well it was evident that I had no idea how to approach this.
 
"Well you can make it special hyung?"
 
Youngjae voices his ideas, one by one they all did including Daehyun and I know that this was difficult for him being in this situation. We are bros and seeing him like this was really difficult for me. Finally after all of there input I decided that I will ask her tomorrow.
 
(Next Day)
Go to school already had everything planned out, I was going to get the science club help me arrange the roof top for me to ask Haneul to the dance, I had gotten Lilies as they were her favourite arranged like an aisle which will end at the banner. Hopefully she would accept me to be her dance partner I was busy during the break times but I wanted it to be perfect maybe this will help me in preparation of winning her heart and finally confess my feelings for her.
 
(End of Yongguks POV)
 
He looks at you and he smiles at you in a cute shy way which was adorable, but you were syill concerned though your hand was still on his arm you were about to let go but he holds and he leads you towards the rooftop of the school and you couldnt see behind his large frame whilst walking towards the rooftop. 
He stops and moves to the side and you see a beautiful arrangement of flowers thanks to the science club and hes still holding your hand where you hope he cant feel the erratic beating inside you. You walk futher you scan your surroundings but the arrangement of the flowers which were your favourites lilies in different shades of colours which were placed like you were walking in a maze they werent like the ones your saw early which was evident that this was planned you walk to the end to see a large banner in red which you found out was Yongguk oppas colour matoki and the banner read
"HANEUL WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO TO THE DANCE WITH ME?"
And Yongguk lets go of your hand and walks and stands next to Me? And you smile he also had a rose which was the cherry on the cake you smile brightly. But part of you was hoping that this was like a confession. But this will do. You walk towards him and you look up you couldnt help but feel a lump in your throat.
 
"Yes...Yongguk oppa I will love to go to the dance with you"
 
You wanted to say more but this wasnt the right time you close the gap and hug him hiding the already fallen tears of joy from this you realized to yourself that this was step 1 to having Yongguk oppa become more then friends you cross your fingers. You were so focused that you didnt hear the applause behind you and you turn to see Luna, Min, Minah, B.A.P boys you look at each of them brightly but you look at Daehyun and you can see that he was sad which made you feel stink but you were so happy at this moment that nothing could change that. You all finally leave you couldnt stop smiling and it was evident that neither did Yongguk oppa he was smiling so brightly it was a reflection of how you were feeling. 
When you walked down to leave the school grounds it was already out the whole student body was gossiping about you and Yongguk oppa, and how Yongguk oppa asked you which was pretty fast that they knew we were going to the dance together. And from that you knew that things would get worst for you and the queenkas especially Hyoyeon.
 
(Hyoyeons POV)
 
[That B**** how dare she accepts Yongguk oppa... To be his... Partner for... The dance... If I cant... Have him... No one can...]
I hear all the students talking about Haneul and Yongguk oppa walking out of the school grounds, hearing students saying. "Omo look, they look so perfect together"
 
"Omo so jealous..."
 
"Yeah Yongguk oppa and Haneul are finally together"
 
"Yeah took them two long enough"
 
"What about there fans?"
 
"If they are there fans they should be ok with it"
 
I see girls talking, making really pissed off who said that they were are couple. I warned her now she will get hers, this will only be my revenge for her, I wont have my girls involved in this I am going to make it special, she will regret this.
 
(End of Hyoyeons POV)
 
You finally at home you were so in a buzz that you didnt focus on your lessons with your piano and violin teachers, or at dinner with Changmin, and even caring about how Changmin has changed from the outgoing caring hyung to now over protective kind of hyung you just didnt focus. Your up in your room chilling watching music bank and watching B.A.P's one shot live stage again and you kept on smiling. 

FINALLY...

STEP ONE is complete Yongguk asking Haneul to the DANCE!!!

COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, VOTE!!!! if you want too....

NEXT CHAPTER COMING TO YOU

CREDITS TO THE OWNERS OF IMAGES USED IN THIS CHAPTER!!!