GOODBYE

When do you know your in 'LOVE'

CHAPTER 11 COMING AT YOU!!!


 

The morning you were dreading had come, you hardly slept you woke up and got ready in a black knee length dress that hugged your body perfectly, black long coat, black flats, your hair falling on your shoulders. It seemed to go to fast....
But if it wasnt for Changmin hyung you dont know what you would have done he got everything organized, one moment you standing in a room where there was a stand with a frame of your parents smiling back at you with reefs of flowers surrounding the frame and you dressed in black standing with Changmin assisting you basically holding you up whilst numerous amount of people coming offering there condolences including your friends Luna, Min, Minah and Ken also your friend from Texas came too Tamia and her family which was so nice of them being in a new country and not understanding the language for your parents funeral they werent staying because of school which didnt bother you, them  making the flight for this was enough for you. You hold onto the tears that was straining to fall and caress your cheeks people coming and going. Then you see Yongguk oppa, Himchan, Daehyun, Youngjae, Jongup and Zelo walk into the room where you were standing leaning into Changmin hyung and it was like you couldnt believe it that they were here let alone how much they have changed from 3 weeks ago you were so shocked if it wasnt forr Changmin hyung assisting you, you were so sure that you wouldve have landed in a heap in front of them they come towards you and they turn to face your parents and kneel to your parents you hold back the tears threatening to fall.
 
(Yongguk POV)
 
3 weeks has gone by and I kept on thinking of Haneul, busy with our comeback. Yesterday got a text from Luna.
 
To:Yongguk
From:Luna
Yongguk you need to come back
Haneul needs you now 
And her friends
 
To:Luna
From:Yongguk
Mianhe Luna we're really busy
Theres no free time
Wae whats up?
 
To:Yongguk
From:Luna
You need to find time
Haneul really needs you right now
I cant explain via text
Yongguk now!
All of you
if you dont come
You will regret it!
 
Luna texting like that got me she never texted me at all even though we were friends we werent really that close to have shared numbers maybe she got it from Haneul which didnt bother me at all, and here she is telling me to stop what I am doing but not just me including the rest of the group. What can I do what got me was when Luna texted that I will regret it. I decide to call Luna.
 
"Yah what was that about?"
 
"Yongguk hyung who are you talking to?"
 
Daehyun asks and the rest of them looking in my direction we were getting ready to perform 'one shot' on Music Bank. 
 
"Mianhe Yongguk, are you busy now, do you have time to talk?"
 
"Ani just about to go on stage wae?"
 
Silence came from her end
 
"Ring when you finish"
 
I knew that something must be happening I had to try and focus on performing, honestly it was going to be hard.
 
"Yongguk hyung we need to go and wait we are on"
 
Youngjae woke me up from my trance and we all go and its our turn to perform and I got my head in the game, finally we walk back into our waiting room with managernim and stylists I couldnt help but think about Luna's call earlier.
 
"Yongguk Hyung are you ok?"
 
Zelo asks in a worried tone.
 
"Ye..."
 
Cameras came in and we did our thing, finally finish we walk to the van, seeing the fans screaming on the way to the van I really liked how our fans were with us, but I couldnt help but need to call Luna but best be a quiet place, maybe when we head back to the dorm. All of us wasted and exhausted when we walk in everyone plonked on the couch I went to sit down at the table I decide its better to call her now. The tone rings then finally she answers.
 
"How was your performance?"
 
"It was all good, so whats the problem?"
 
"..."
 
"Are you still there?"
 
"Yeah I am, are you sitting down?"
 
"Yeah!"
 
"Haneul is going through alot right now, she needs you Yongguk?"
 
"Whats happened, is it Hyoyeon and them?"
 
"When did you know about her?"
 
"For a while but you know what..."
 
"Yeah she dont want anyone to know especially you?"
 
I really need to talk to Hyoyeon and her stupid followers to leave Haneul alone, my heart teared whenever I see Haneul touched by her, seeing a mark on her arm and Haneul trying to cover it from me. Really pissed me off. Just wait when we get back.
 
"Has it gotten worst since weve been busy?"
 
"Yeah but thats not all?"
 
"What else?"
 
I hear nothing what else has happened who has hurt my Haneul, I tried not thinking about the other possibility of her moving on, new friend or boyfriend I shook my head to ignore that thought.
 
"Have you watched this morning news?"
 
"Aniyo wae?"
 
"[sigh heavily] have you met her parents at all?"
 
"Ani never had the chance but I will wae?"
 
"Well... Her parents were murdered a couple nights ago and... The funeral is tommorrow and the burial is in the afternoon...Yongguk its really hard seeing her like this... Since you guys havent been at school till now... Shes changed, she looks sick... She looks like she dosent eat... Sleep... Even her music... Plus with Hyoyeon and her crack job friends constant bullying... Before I rolled up to them... I almost hooked them down, but Min stopped me... Yongguk you need to come... I think she needs you if you love her like we all know she needs your love, if you cant she needs a friend... Right now... We dont seem to... Do anything... Yongguk... She needs your before... Something happens to her..."
 
Oh Haneul why didnt you text or call, why didnt I make the first move and to get in contact with her. I need to see her, I need to be with her at this time, I will need to talk to managernim and Sang-Hyun and Tae-Sung about this. They should understand if not I will find away.
 
"Yongguk hyung whats wrong?"
 
The rest of the guys looking at me when Daehyun asked.
 
"Wheres managernim?"
 
"Over here what is it?"
 
"We need to go to TS now"
 
"Ok?"
 
"Just you and me"
 
"Ok Yongguk, whats up?"
 
"No time to talk bballi ka"
 
"Himchan your in charge while im gone"
 
"Ye hyung"
 
I put my hat and jacket back on and walk out with my bag and follow managernim out to the van I need to talk to Sang-Hyun but having time off to go to the funeral of Haneuls parents at least. If thats the only time we have all of us will go to support her at this time. The talk was a success with Sang-Hyun after alot of debating and heated conversation between us two we managed to got 3 days break which was something compared to only attending the funeral. Managernim and I go back to the dorm, managernim was surprised about the outcome. I text Luna.
 
To:Luna
From:Yongguk
Text the deeds where it is!!!
 
To:Yongguk
From:Luna
Yup...
Yongguk thank you for making arrangements
and for coming, i know it was difficult
but Haneul really needs you.
 
Well got to the dorm I had to tell the guys whats happening they need to know, we all had a different friendship with Haneul.
 
Himchan:hyung type friendship, protective friendship, aegyo buddies
Daehuyn:hyung friendship, close friendship, cheesecake buddies, food addicts, protective friendship awkward friendships as well. 
Youngjae:hyung friendship, ocd at each other with little things.
Jongup:hyung friendship, dance buddies
Zelo: maknae, lovey dovey noona dongsaeng friendship, dance buddies, aeygo buddies, food addicts, icecream buddies.
 
And they all formed relationships with her and they had every right to know, eventually we got to the dorm and well I walked in and I see that they were all in there rooms which was fine with me it gave time for me to just think how I am going to tell them. I call them and they all come walking into the lounge.
 
"Hyung you look pale?"
 
Jongup questions.
 
"Yah, sit down"
 
"Whats happened to Haneul?"
 
Daehyun questions immediately he was right that it had to be about Haneul. All of them all look at me anxious.
 
"Haneul's parents... Funerals tommorrow... I have talked to Sang-Hyun boss about us attending tommorrow to support Haneul... We have 3 days to be with her during this time of tragedy..."
 
"Hyung...when did...you...find...out?"
 
Zelo maknae softly questions.
 
"Luna texted"
 
"When?"
 
"That I dont know, Himchan"
 
Well everyone was quiet, and well eventually went to bed.
 
[next morning]
 
I woke up the next morning all drained I couldnt sleep constantly thinking of Haneul, got ready in a black tuxedo glasses on. Grabbed my phone and went to see if the others were awake and they were all up and dressed in tuxedos like mine all black I looked at all of them and you could see that they were taking this hard. Managernim was driving us to the venue, he came and he saw all of us.
 
 
"Whoa, you all look smart?"
 
We all walked towards him and nodded and walked straight to the van we all had shades on. We all eventually got there and well we hopped out and we were fortunate that not many people spotted us but we knew it would happen, we lefted our shades on and walked and we saw alot of people walking in which showed that Haneuls parents were loved by many. My heart was beating, the guys were behind me we walked to see the frame of Haneuls parents surrounded with flowers and we walked in and I look at Haneul Lunas explanation showed what I was looking at my heart was breaking at the sight, she looked weak and fragile that a simple touch she could break, we all turn to kneel at her parents. I whispered to them.
"I wished I got the chance to meet you both personally. I wanted to ask for your permission to be her namja chingu, Dont worry about Haneul I will be there for her."
 
(End of Yongguk POV)
 
You still cant believe that they have come to your parents funeral, the service went on you try to hold your grief in during the service you played the piano for your parents as they loved it when you played, you fight to hold your tears inside, it came to the time for there burial you had your shades on which could mask the tears that were just waiting to fall you were grateful for all the people who came to your parents funeral. When your parents coffin finally touched there final resting place thats when you broke and you drop on your knees and you start crying you hit your chest to ease the pain that you were feeling you cry, you feel a familiar warmth on your shoulder whilst you were kneeling but you didnt have the strength to see who it was. 
 
You cried until no more tears came out, you look to see who was near and you see Yongguk oppa standing there looking handsome in his tuxedo his eyes were covered by his shades. You stand up but you falter because your legs were numb and Yongguk oppa catches you and considering whats happening you couldnt help but feel happier and light in his grasp.
You hug him tightly you felt like you were home in his arms.
 
"Yongguk oppa"
 
"Haneul..."
 
You hug him tight not wanting to let go.

Hope you liked THIS CHAPTER, even though its a sad one.

CREDITS TO  THE OWNERS OF IMAGES/GIFS USED IN THIS CHAPTER!!!!

NEXT CHAPTER COMING AT YOU.....