Friend In Need Is A Friend Indeed

When I Start To Love You

 

(AUTHOR’S POV)

Jessica is sitting alone on a bench in their school’s garden. She is still crying. She realize that all this happen because her.

Then, Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Sungmin and Siwon slowly approach her. When she saw them, she quickly wipe her tear away.

“It’s okay, Jessica. Just cry if you want,” said Eunhyuk.

“What all of you want,” said Jessica.

“Just want to check out your condition. Well, who knows you might do something that is out of your mind,” said Sungmin.

“What do you mean?” ask Jessica.

“Hmm… Sorry to say, we heard you quarrel with Tiffany earlier,” said Leeteuk.

Jessica just keep quiet.

“We came here to help you,” said Leeteuk.

“Nothing you can help. Tiffany won’t accept me as her friend anymore,” said Jessica. Her tears start to rolling down her cheek.

“You can’t say like that. You know Tiffany, right? When she mad she’ll be like this,” said Sungmin, trying to calm Jessica.

“But, she never this mad at me before this,” cried Jessica.

“It’s okay. We’ll help you,” said Leeteuk.

 

~~~

 

“Tiffany!” shout Leeteuk.

Tiffany turn around when she heard someone called her name. She saw Leeteuk. Beside him is Eunhyuk, Sungmin and Siwon. They are walking toward her.

‘Oh my god! There is he. I need to go. I can’t face him,’ though Tiffany.

“Seohyun, come on,” said Tiffany.

“Why? It’s only them. Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Sungmin and… oh my god! Siwon is with them too,” said Seohyun.

“That’s why I ask you to go with me,” said Tiffany.

Then, the two girls run quickly to prevent the four boys but the boys more faster than them. Leeteuk grabs Tiffany’s arm while Eunhyuk grabs Seohyun.

“Why are you running from us? Are we had done something wrong to you?” ask Sungmin.

Tiffany trying to not to facing them especially Siwon.

“Tiffany! Why?” ask Leeteuk.

“We just… we have something to be settle down. Seohyun we need to go now,” Tiffany giving excuse and grab Seohyun’s hand and try to run.

“Yah! Yah! Where you want to go?” Leeteuk and Eunhyuk quickly grab Tiffany and Seohyun’s arm.

“Why are you trying to run from us?” ask Sungmin again.

“Guys, I’m here,” suddenly Siwon interrupted.

“Yes, Siwon. We know you’re here,” said Eunhyuk.

Then, Leeteuk, Eunhyuk and Sungmin together looking at Tiffany than Siwon than to Tiffany back.

“Okay, I know why you want to run from us. It’s not because of us, right?” ask Leeteuk.

“You already know. Now, let us go,” said Seohyun.

“No until you make up with Jessica back,” said Eunhyuk.

“Tiffany already forgiven her,” said Seohyun.

“Only forgiven, she didn’t accept her as her best friend anymore,” said Sungmin.

“What she had done to me is too far. I need time to accept her back,” said Tiffany.

“How long? One day? Two days? Or maybe 10 years? 20 years?” ask Leeteuk.

Tiffany can feel Leeteuk’s anger.

“Why you want to mad at me?” ask Tiffany.

“Because you hurt Jessica. Jessica is our friend,” said Leeteuk.

“Then, what about me? Jessica hurt me. Why you didn’t back up me? Am I not your friend?” ask Tiffany.

Everyone keep quiet especially the boys. They start to get worry when they see Tiffany is crying.

“For your information, I am enough shy in front Siwon. He has slapped me before. Then, he knows about my feeling towards him. Now, all of you mad at me in front of him. I have a bundle of reasons to transfer to another school,” said Tiffany. Her tears keep flowing more and more.

“Are you want to transfer to another school?” ask Seohyun.

“Maybe,” said Tiffany.

Seohyun, Leeteuk, Eunhyuk and Sungmin look at Tiffany with shock expression.

“You no need to do that. My dad already arrange everything for me to transfer to another school,” suddenly Siwon said, breaking the quietness.

Now time for all of them to look at Siwon with shock expression.

“Are you serious?” ask Eunhyuk.

“Yes,” reply Siwon.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Enjoy ~~ ^^V