Broken

When I Start To Love You

 

(TIFFANY’S POV)

It’s already one week since Siwon moved to his new school. Did he remember me? Did he miss me? I wish he is. Well, I can only wish. That’s all I can do.

“Fany-ah,” Seohyun’s voice bring me back to the real world.

“Yes?” reply me.

“What with this sad face? Fany, come on. Where’s Tiffany that we know? Tiffany that always smile, laugh, insane. Where is she? We miss that Tiffany,” said Jessica.

I’m just smiling. Well, just a fake smile.

“Fany…” said Seohyun.

“What? I’m smiling, right? Can’t you see it?” ask me, trying to make an excited voice.

“Everyone can tell that it is a fake smile,” said Jessica.

“You miss Siwon, right?” ask Seohyun.

I just shut up, looking outside the window. I don’t know what I’m looking at. Maybe waiting for Siwon to run towards while shouting that he love me.

“Hwang Tiffany!” said Jessica, half shouting. That makes me back to the real life again.

“Excuse me. I need to go to the toilet,” reply me. Then, I get up from my seat and walking towards the toilet slowly.

“Tiffany!” I heard Jessica calling me but I just walk away without looking back at her.

~~~

(AUTHOR’S POV)

“Tiffany!” Jessica called Tiffany. She get up from her seat and try to chase Tiffany but Seohyun grabbed her.

“Let her go. She need her own time. She’ll be okay. Believe me,” said Seohyun.

Jessica can only let out a sigh.

Since the past one week, Tiffany always like that. She always want to be alone. She still smiling but Jessica and Seohyun, her two bestfriends know that is just a fake smile. Behind that smile, there is a thousand tears. Both of them don’t know what to do anymore.

~~~

“Honey, dinner’s ready,” Tiffany’s mom called her.

“I’m not hungry, mom,” reply Tiffany.

“Honey, are you okay?” ask her mom.

“Yes, I am. Just a little bit uneasy feeling. Maybe I’m PMS-ing,” reply Tiffany.

“Okay. You rest. I’ll left some food for you. If you’re hungry, just come down. Or you want me to send the food here?” ask her mom.

“No. It’s okay. I’ll go down if I want to eat,” reply Tiffany.

“Really?” ask her mom again.

“Yes, mom,” reply Tiffany, trying to make her mom confident that she is okay.

“I’m going down now. Rest, okay. Don’t think too much,” said her mom more.

“Okay,” reply Tiffany while giving her mom a smile.

After her mom close her room’s door, she place her head on a pillow. She look at her room’s ceiling. Slowly, tears start to flow down her cheek.

‘Tiffany, you’re strong. Yes, you’re strong. You had passed another day without him. Heart, please be strong again tomorrow,’ she said to herself.

Then, she closes her eyes, forcing her mind to forget about Siwon. She used to sleep when she is crying.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tiffany, please be strong.