I Miss My Best Friend

When I Start To Love You

 

(AUTHOR’S POV)

Tiffany grabs her cell phone and open the contact folder. She search a number that had been named as Jessica - My Best Friend Forever. Then, her thumb move to the call button. She is hesitate weather to press that button or not. After thinking for about 15 minutes, finally she decide just to send a message to Jessica.

 

From : Tiffany

To : Jessica

Hey! Are you free? Can we meet at Han River Park in 25 minutes?

 

A few minutes later, Tiffany receives a reply from Jessica.

 

From : Jessica

To : Tiffany

Yes, I’m free.I’ll be there.

 

Then, Tiffany reply Jessica’s message.

 

From : Tiffany

To :  Jessica

Okay!See you soon.

 

(JESSICA’S POV)

Tiffany sent massage to me and asked me to meet her. Is this mean that she’s already forgives me? Or she want to meet me just to mad at me and tell me that she hate me? No, no. Jessica, think positive. I need to get ready now. She wanted to meet me another 25 minutes.

At Han River Park…

I get off from the taxi and start searching for her. Then, I saw a girl that I really know. She is sitting on a bench, looking at the calm river water. Oh my god! I’m late. When I know I already late, I walk faster. When I already behind her, bravely I great her.

 

(AUTHOR’S POV)

“Hey!” said Jessica.

Tiffany turns around when she heard someone great her. Then, she smile.

“Hey!” said Tiffany.

“Sorry for making you waiting,” said Jessica.

“It’s okay. Come on, sit here,” said Tiffany, inviting Jessica to sit beside her.

Jessica sit beside Tiffany.

“So, why do you want to meet me?” ask Jessica.

“Can’t I meet my best friend?” ask Tiffany back.

Best friend.

That word makes Jessica quite for awhile. Trying to make herself believe that she heard that word from Tiffany. Tears start to form in her eyes. She’s trying hard to prevent her tears rolling down her cheek.

“Jess…” said Tiffany, breaking the quietness between two of them. “I’m sorry,” she continued. Sad tune can be heard in her voice. “I know I’m wrong. Please, forgive me. We’re been friend since we are 11 years old. Do you think I’m going to let our friendship end just like that?” her tears start to rolling down her cheek. “Jess… I miss my best friend,” said Tiffany.

Jessica’s tears also already rolling down her cheek.

“It’s not your fault. I’m the one that is wrong here. I should keep my promise. I should keep my brst friend’s secret,” said Jessica.

“No. It’s my fault. Even you had revealed my secret, I shouldn’t be mad at you. Mad at you can’t fixed everything back,” said Tiffany.

“No, you’re not. If I being you, I also will mad if my own best friend revealed my secret,” said Jessica, trying hard to make Tiffany believe that all this is her fault.

“Okay, fine. Both of us wrong. I’ll forgive you, you’ll forgive me. Okay?” said Tiffany.

“Okay,” said Jessica.

Then, both of them hug each other while smiling.

“I really miss hugging you,” said Tiffany.

“Me too,” said Jessica.

“Both of you had make up back and now hugging together without me?!” suddenly they heard a voice shouting at them. It’s Seohyun’s voice. She’s coming from nowhere.

Then, Tiffany and Jessica let go each other to see her.

“Seohyun?” said Tiffany and Jessica almost together.

“Yahh! I don’t like this. Both of you already forgotten me,” said Seohyun, purposely said it in sad tune in order to make her two best friends pity at her.

“Seohyun-ah~ We’re not forgetting you. We’ll never forgetting you,” said Tiffany.

Jessica just helping with nodding her head.

“Really?” ask Soehyun.

“Yes,” said Tiffany and Jessica together. Then, they go to Seohyun and hug her together.