The Starting

When I Start To Love You

(AUTHOR’S POV)

Tiffany, Jessica and Seohyun are now in the class. They are looking at the other students in their class. There are some new students in their class. Then, Lee Teuk, Eun Hyuk and Sung Min get into the class with one boy. He is the new students in the class. Eun Hyuk greet Tiffany, Jessica and Seohyun.

“Hey! How’s holiday?” said Eun Hyuk.

“Good! You?” ask Seohyun.

“Nothing special. Just like the past. Holiday to overseas. This time to Paris. My mom and my sister already like crazy people there. They shopping too much”, said Eun Hyuk.

“Well, girls and shopping can’t be separated”, said Jessica.

They are busy talking about their holiday except Tiffany. Tiffany is watching at the new boy that come with Lee Teuk, Eun Hyuk and Sung Min. Eun Hyuk, Jessica and Seohyun noticed Tiffany action.

“Tiffany!” said  Eun Hyuk suddenly and make Tiffany shock.

“Yahh! Don’t do that. It make me shock”, said Tiffany.

“Sorry”, said Eun Hyuk.

“Tiffany, what are you looking at?” ask Jessica.

“Who’s that boy? I never see him before”, said Tiffany while looking at the boy.

“You never see him? Last year he was in the other class. But his class was just next to our class”, said Seohyun.

“You had saw him before?” ask Tiffany.

“Yes, of course”, said Jessica.

“Next time don’t take care about yourself only. Take care about your surrounding also. Anyway, his name is Choi Siwon. Just call him Siwon”, said Eun Hyuk.

“What a minute. Tiffany, you never ask about other people but now why are you asking about him? Are you attracted to him? Is he your type?” ask Jessica.

“NO!” said Tiffany, shock that her friend said like that.

“Then, why?” ask Jessica more.

“Erm… Just like what Eun Hyuk said, I need to take care about my surrounding also”, reply Tiffany.

“Guys! Teacher is coming!” said Shindong suddenly and that make everybody hurry up to get to their place.

heartheartheart

At YourDream Café…

“Hey, girls! Can we join you?” ask Lee Teuk to Tiffany, Jessica and Seohyun.

“Of course yes!” said Seohyun. Then, Lee Teuk, Eun Hyuk, Sung Min and Siwon sit  together with Tiffany, Jessica and Seohyun.

“Hey, baby! Sorry I’m late”, suddenly there a voice from their back. It’s Jaejoong’s voice.

“It’s okay. Guys, sorry I need to go”, said Jessica while holding her boyfriend hand.

“Where you want to go?” ask Tiffany.

“Date”, reply Jessica then saying bye to her friends.

A minute later…

“Oh~ I also need to go”, said Seohyun.

“Where?” ask Tiffany.

“Yonghwa text me. He…”, Seohyun did not finished her word because Tiffany had cut her.

“Date?” ask Tiffany.

“Er… Yes”, said Seohyun. “I need to go now. Bye!”

Tiffany just watching her go.

“Tiffany, are you okay?” ask Sung Min.

“Yes, I’m okay. I just want to feel what they feel”, said Tiffany.

“Your time will come soon”, said Lee Teuk.

“You don’t want to date with your girlfriend?” ask Tiffany to Lee Teuk, Eun Hyuk and Sung Min.

“I have girlfriend?” ask Eun Hyuk playfully.

“Yahh! Hyo Yeon will angry if she know you saying like this”, said Tiffany.

“No, we want to stay here with you”, said Sung Min.

“Yes. Don’t care about Jessica and Seohyun. They only have Jaejoong and Yonghwa but you. You have us. Four hottest boys in the school. No, no. in Seoul”, said Eun Hyuk. His word had success to make Tiffany laugh.

“There you are. Our beautiful Tiffany with her smile. You look weird when you not smiling”, said Eun Hyuk more.

“Eun Hyuk, stop teasing her”, said Lee Teuk. “Erm… Siwon why are you so quite?”

“Er… I just don’t have anything to say”, said Siwon.

“Oh~ I forget to introduce to our friend, Tiffany”, said Sung Min.

“Hey! Siwon”, said Siwon while reaching out his hand.

“Tiffany”, said Tiffany and reaching out back Siwon’s hand.

“Nice to meet you”, said Siwon.