Forgiving doesn't mean forgetting

When I Start To Love You

 

(TIFFANY’S POV)

After school, at Tiffany’s house…

What should I do now? Everyone already knew about my feeling towards him. What should I do? How I’m gonna face him? How I’m gonna face everyone. I feel likes don’t want to go to school anymore. Urghh! This is all because of Jessica. If she didn’t tell Siwon, Eunhyuk will not hear their conversation. If Eunhyuk didn’t heard their conversation he will not shout at her and asking whether it is true or not about her feeling towards Siwon. What should I do? What should I do?

~Saranghae neol ineukkim idaero~

Who is calling? Jessica? She though I already forgive her? She though I’m not mad at her anymore? I’m not going to answer your call. I’m not going to talk to you. And I’m don’t even want to care about you. What you do, what happen to you, everything that related to you I don’t want to know anymore.

~Saranghae neol ineukkim idaero~

Who’s now? Seohyun? Should I answer her call? I have to. She didn’t do anything wrong to me. Plus, comfort me just now at school. And she also backup and protect me from everyone that want to know about the rumors.

“Yeoboseyo~”

“Fany-ah~ I though you want to ignore me like you ignore Jessica,”.

“Why should I do that? You didn’t do anything wrong to me,”.

“So, that’s mean I have don’t something wrong to you?”

What? That’s Jessica’s voice.

“Jessica?”

“Yes, it’s me. I asked Seohyun to call you use her phone cause you don’t want to answer my call,”.

“Fany-ah~ I’m sorry. She kept forcing me. I know you don’t like it,”.

“It’s okay, Hyun. By the way, I don’t have mood to talk so I’ll hang up now. Bye, Hyun!”

“Yah! Tiffany, I haven’t fin-“

Sorry, Hyun. I don’t want to hear that girl ‘s voice.

(AUTHOR’S POV)

“Tiffany! Dinner’s ready!” said her mom.

Then, Tiffany got down to eat the dinner with her parents.

During dinner Tiffany did not talk much as usual. Her parents realize her change.

“Honey, are you okay?” ask her dad.

“Hmm… Yes. I’m okay,” said Tiffany, while try to put a smile on her face but people can recognize it as a fake smile.

“Are you sure?” ask her dad more.

“Yahh~ Ask her after this dinner. Let her have her dinner peacefully,” said her mom.

“Okay,”.

After that everyone shut up are focusing on their dinner until the dinner done. Tiffany helps her mother to clean the dishes. After finished cleaning, she walks straight to the stairs that leading to the upstairs to get into her bedroom when suddenly her dad calls her.

“Tiffany,” called her dad.

“Yes,” reply Tiffany.

“Don’t you have anything to talk to me?” ask her dad.

“No, dad. Dad, I’m sleepy. Can I get to sleep now?” said Tiffany.

“Okay. Good night, honey,” said her dad.

“Good night,” said Tiffany then climb up the stairs and get into her bedroom.

“Teenagers. You need to understand them,” said her mom to her dad.

“Yes. But, I really want to know her problem. Maybe I can help her,” said her dad.

“But, she doesn’t want to share her problem. Let her be. When we were a teenager, we also don’t want to share our problems with our parents, right?” said her mom.

“Yes. I wonder what’s her problems?” said her dad.

“As usual. Teenage problems, school, friends, love,” said her mom.

“Love? Do you think our daughter already fall in love?” ask her dad.

“Why not? She’s already 18,” said her mom.

And the conversation between the two parents about their daughter stop there.

~~~

Next day in school…

“Tiffany!” Tiffany heard a voice calling her name.

“Hyun,” said Tiffany as soon she knew that was Seohyun.

“Are you okay?” ask Seohyun.

“Yes,” reply Tiffany.

“Tiffany!” suddenly they heard a voice from their back.

“Urgh! Seohyun, let’s go,” said Tiffany when she saw Jessica running towards them.

“Okay, let’s go,” said Seohyun.

“Yahh! Wait for me,” shout Jessica.

“Don’t follow us,” said Seohyun.

“Why? We’re best friend, right?” said Jessica.

When Tiffany heard the words best friend, she turns to face Jessica.

“What you said? Best friend? We’re best friend? Are you sure? If we are best friend, you’ll never do this to me. If we are best friend, you’ll never tell everybody about this. If we are best friend, you’ll keep your promise. But, look. What had you done? You tell other people about this. You broke your promise. Now, you still want to say that we are best friend?” said Tiffany. Her tears start to flow down her cheek.

“Fany-ah~ I’m sorry. I know I’m wrong. Please, forgive me,” said Jessica. Her tears also already rolling down her cheek.

“I’ve forgive you but I don’t know when I can accept you as my best friend again,” said Tiffany.

“Fany-ah~ Don’t be like that. I will do anything you want as long as you want to accept me as your best friend back,” begging Jessica.

“Making you doing everything that I want can’t make everything back to normal,” said Tiffany.

“Fany-ah~ Please…” cried Jessica.

“I need my own time. Seohyun, let’s go but it’s alright if you want to stay with her,” said Tiffany while wiping away her tears.

“No. I want to follow you,” said Seohyun.

Then, Tiffany and Seohyun walk away and left Jessica there, crying alone.

Not far from that place, Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Sungmin and Siwon are watching them.

“You see, if you don’t shout to Tiffany until the whole class know this will never happen,” said Sungmin to Eunhyuk.

“What? So this is my fault? You heard, right? Tiffany said it was Jessica’s fault. She told Siwon,” said Eunyuk, backing up himself.

“Yahh! If you not eavesdrops their conversation, it’s only Siwon that knew it,” said Leeteuk.

“We need to help Jessica,” said Sungmin.

“Yes. We have,” said Leeteuk.

 

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Heyy !!! Sorry for the late update. Good news ! Now is school holiday so I can update more frequenly but don't think I'll update everyday okay. 

P/S : Don't forget to support my another fanfic -------->http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/100339/my-heart-will-go-on-donghae-kimbum-kimsoeun-siwon-tiffany<---------- Story between Kim So Eun, Donghae and Kim Bum. There's also SiFany in that story ! Subscibe and comment !