Not So Good

When I Start To Love You

(AUTHOR’S POV)

‘Everyone have their own boyfriend and girlfriend. Jessica with Jaejoong. Seohyun with Yonghwa. Lee Teuk with Taeyeon. Eun Hyuk with Hyo Yeon. Sungmin with Sunny. And I with… ‘

“Class, good morning”, Mrs. Kim’s voice wake up Tiffany from her dream.

“I have a work for you to do. This is a group work. One group two persons. I’m the one that will give you the group”.

“Aish… Why we can’t choose our member group by ourselves?” Tiffany mustache to Jessica. Jessica just shut up.

Mrs. Kim explains how to do that work. Then, she began to divide the group. Tiffany got a group with Siwon.

“Okay, class. You may start now. I want your work at 12.30 p.m. One hour from now”, said Mrs. Kim.

“So? Where we want to start?” ask Siwon.

“It’s up to you”, reply Tiffany.

Then, they together complete the work.

“Tiffany, are you hungry?” ask Siwon.

“Yes”, reply Tiffany. 

“Are you really hungry until you willing to eat your pen?” ask Siwon then he burst into laugh.

Tiffany realized that he was make a crack on her. Siwon saw she’s bites her pen. She just keep quite.

heartheartheart

“Guys, you know what Tiffany bite her pen”, say Siwon to other students in the class.

Then, everybody laugh at her. Tiffany face become red. Then suddenly she get up.

“Siwon! Stop it. Why if I bite my pen? Am I troubling you? No, right?” said Tiffany.

“Tiffany bite her pen. Tiffany bite her pen”, said Siwon pretend not to hear what Tiffany had said.

Tiffany feel really angry. She can’t control her anger. She slapped Siwon.

“Who you think you are, easily want to slap me?!” ask Siwon.

Without any warning, Siwon slapped Tiffany back. Everyone that watching them was shock. Tiffany look at Siwon for a moment. Then, she go away from there. Jessica and Seohyun go after her. Siwon can see tears on Tiffany face at the moment she look at him.

“Siwon! You slapped Tiffany?” ask Lee Teuk.

“Why? She’s the one that start first”, reply Siwon.

“Siwon, you know what? A real man did not hurt the girl with his own hand”, said Sung Min.

“You’re bad, Siwon”, said Eun Hyuk.

Then, all of them also go after Tiffany.

“Whatever”, said Siwon.

heartheartheart

“Tiffany, are you okay?” ask Seohyun.

“Yes, I am”, said Tiffany. She’s crying.

“I do not expect that Siwon are that bad. He’s the first boy I meet that willing to slap a girl”, said Seohyun.

“Tiffany, stop crying. It no use you crying now”, said Jessica.

“Tiffany, are you okay?” ask Sung Min as he, Lee Teuk and Eun Hyuk saw Tiffany.

“She’s okay”, said Jessica.

“We’re sorry about Siwon. We did not expect that he will do that thing to you”, said Lee Teuk.

“It’s okay. Not your fault”, said Tiffany.

heartheartheart

From that day, their relationship start to sprawl. They don’t talk to each other anymore. Tiffany also start to hate Siwon very much and she also don’t want to look at his face. Tiffany really hated him. From that day also Siwon stop to make a crack on Tiffany. He never saw a girl’s tear. He realizes that he was wrong but his ego was too high to admit it.

“Siwon, when you want to say sorry to Tiffany?” ask Lee Teuk.

“What? Me? Say sorry to her? No way. She’s the one that should say sorry to me”, said Siwon.

“Yahh! Everyone know you slapped Tiffany”, said Eun Hyuk.

“Yes, I slapped Tiffany but she’s the one that start first”, reply Siwon, angrily because all his friend is at Tiffany side not him side.

“Okay, maybe you’re right. She’s slapped you first but it’s a common thing to see. But, you…you slapped her. A boy slapped a girl, that is not a common thing okay. Don’t you think you are cruel?” said Sung Min.

“NO! I’m just defending myself. Why all of you are keep defending Tiffany?” ask Siwon.

“She’s our friend”, said Eun Hyuk.

“What about me? I’m your friend too. You should be on my side. Not her side. All students in this school already at her side. No one at my side. So, why all of you do not defending me?” ask Siwon.

“It is because, you are wrong!” said Eun Hyuk. Then, she just left with his angry face.

“Siwon, your ego is too high. Please, lower it down a little bit. It’s not hard to say sorry”, said Lee Teuk. Then, he also left with Sung Min.