LET START IT AGAIN

When I Start To Love You

 

(AUTHOR’S POV)

Five months later…

It have been five months since that  thing happened. All the students also had forgotten about it. But, that  things will never easily forgotten by her. She still remember how she feel at that time. She still remember how ashamed she is. She still remember how hurt it is. All of that  things still fresh in her mind. That  thing also still fresh in his mind. He wants to apologize to her but he did not found the suitable time to do it.

One day…

“Class, good morning”, Mrs. Kim’s voice wake up Tiffany from her dream.

“I have a work for you to do. This is a group work. One group two persons. I’m the one that will give you the group”.

“Aish… Why we can’t choose our member group by ourselves?” Tiffany mustache to Jessica. Jessica just shut up.

‘Wait, this is dejavu. No way. That day cannot be repeated. Please, I can’t be a group with him again. I can’t be humiliated by him again. I can’t be slap by him again!’

“Tiffany!” then Tiffany hears Mrs. Kim calling her name.

“Yes, Mrs. Kim”, said Tiffany.

“You will be one group with Siwon”, said Mrs. Kim.

‘What? Oh my god. No way. That thing can’t be happen again’. The only thing that have in her mind is only that  thing will happen again. All over the class now are looking at her and Siwon.

“Mrs. Kim”, suddenly Lee Teuk broke the silent.

“Yes, Lee Teuk?” ask Mrs. Kim.

“Can I work with Tiffany this time since she had worked with Siwon last time”, said Lee Teuk.

“No”, said Mrs. Kim.

“But, Mrs. Kim…” Lee Teuk try to convince her teacher.

“Once I said no, it is always no!”

Lee Teuk did not say anything since his teacher had risen her voice.

“Class, you can start now”, said Mrs. Kim.

 ♥ ♥ ♥

(TIFFANY’S POV)

At Taekwondo class…

He is here? And also he already black belt? When did he come to class? I haven’t saw him before this.

“Tiffany, Siwon is looking at you”, said Hyoyeon.

“It’s just your feeling. He will never looking at me after what he had done to me five months ago”, said me try to deny it. But, actually yes. I noticed it. He was looking at me since I was enter the class just now. Is he want to do something to me again? Oh, God. Please save me.

“Tiffany, he’s still looking at you”, said Hyoyeon again.

Then, I encourage myself to look at him. Oh my God! He’s really looking at me. And also he’s smiling at me. His smile was really sweet. Tiffany, control yourself. You can’t fell in love with him.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

sorry for the veeeeerrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyy late update.

i'm having exam at my school so i'm very sorry....

hope all of you like this chapter.

it's quite worst cause i do it hurrily.