I'll Wait You

When I Start To Love You

 

(AUTHOR’S POV)

The next day, Tiffany, Jessica and Seohyun walk together while entering their class. They talk to each other while laughing happily together.

“There’s something abnormal here,” said Eunhyuk when he saw the three of them.

“What is it?” ask Seohyun.

“Three of you, especially both of you, Tiffany and Jessica,” said Sungmin while pointing to Tiffany and Jessica.

“Well, this is normal. The last-last days were abnormal,” said Tiffany.

“Look like you have make up back,” said Leeteuk while smiling. He also happy to see both of his friends be friend again.

“Well, that’s what everybody one, right?” said Jessica.

“We’re happy to see both of you together. After this, please, no more fighting. No more arguing. I’m tired to beg at you to be friend back,” said Eunhyuk. The others are laughing hearing his words.

“Okay, we’re promise,” said Tiffany and Jessica together while smiling.

“Seohyun?” ask Sungmin to Seohyun when she’s the only one that keep quite.

“Huh? What?” ask Seohyun back, didn’t get what is happening.

The others just laughing looking at her sudden action.

“Aish! Our blank Seohyun,” said Eunhyuk.

~~~

 

It’s recess time. Tiffany, Jessica and Seohyun sit at a table that was located at one of the cafeteria corner. A few minutes later, Leeteuk, Eunhyuk and Sungmin join them. Tiffany looks around. Then, turn back to face her others friends.

“Where’s Siwon? I haven’t seen him since the school began” ask Tiffany.

“Someone is missing somebody,” said Eunyuk while smiling mischievously.

“Haha. Woot, woot!” said the others.

“Aish! Stop it. Tell me where is he?” ask Tiffany again.

“Give me 10 reasons why you want to know where is he,” said Sungmin.

“Let me give,” said Sungmin. Then, he continue. “First, because he is her crush. Second, because she like him. Third, because she loves him. Forth…”

“Yahh! Both of you, stop teasing her,” said Leeteuk, making both Eunhyuk and Sungmin stop. Then, he face Tiffany and said, “he told us that today he’s going to take a look at his new school,”.

“Is he really going to move to another school?” ask Tiffany.

“Well, look like the answer is yes,” reply Leeteuk.

“Tiffany, are you sad?” ask Sungmin.

“No. Not at all,” reply Tiffany, trying to cover her true feeling.

“Tiffany, you know what? I think Siwon have the same feeling likes you,” said Leeteuk.

“I also think likes that,” said Eunhyuk.

“Me too,” said Sungmin.

“What makes all of you saying like that?” ask Tiffany.

“We’re close to him and every move that he done we know and also we’re boys,” said Sungmin.

“What do you mean? Did he tell you that he likes Tiffany?” ask Jessica.

“No. He didn’t tell us. For your information he is a type of person that will never tell other people about his secret even the people is us, his bestfriend,” said Leeteuk.

“So, why you so confident said that he also likes me?” ask Tiffany.

“Erm… We just feeling like that,” said Eunyuk.

“But, he had told us that he’ll be study at his new school for only two years. After that, he will study here back,” said Leeteuk.

“Really?” ask Tiffany.

“Yes,” said the three boys.

‘If like that, I will wait him. I will wait you, Choi Siwon,’ whisper Tiffany in her heart.