Yeppo Hyewa~

This is my story...

NO*On pic are actualy Thunder and Dara~ but imagine Hyunseung and Hyewa 'kaay? XD*

 

 

“Oppa~Time to wake up!” I sweet voice waked me up. I blinked a few times and looked at Hyewa.

“Morning!” she smiled.

“Morning…” I said back and sat on sofa.

 My back hurt al hell. Stupid sofa!

“What are you doing here so early?” I rubbed my eyes and looked at her.

“Manager gave me your new schedule. You better get ready! We have meeting with him in 30 minutes. Than we have to remake your room into a dancing room. And then practice.” She said and smiled powerfully.

I yawned and got up.

“C’mon oppa~ It’ll be much fun today!” she tapped my shoulder.

“Ah.. yeh for sure.” I gave her a light smile and went into my room.

Junhyung was still there. A blanked was lying on the floor and noticed he was wearing only his underwear. I blushed hard and stared at him.

It’s been long since I saw so many skin from him. He worked on his body hard, which was clearly seen. All those muscles…

 I looked at his face.

Those nice, kissable lips were put in a little smile. He’s eyes were closed and he really looked like a beautiful, sleeping angel.

I shook my head, took blanked from the floor and covered him with it.

“Sleep well, Junhyung.” I gently kissed his forehead and quickly changed my clothes.

Honestly, I still didn’t have an idea what is he doing in my room.

I sighed and make my way back to Hyewa.

“Let’s go.” I said sleepy voice.

“Let’s GO!” she repeated me, grabbed my arm and dragged me out.

___________    ____________   ________

-manager’s office-

“Anneyong~” me and Hyewa said together and bowed.

“Awh! I see you two already match well.” She smiled and asked us to sit down.

I saw how Hyewa blushed as he said that. I smiled at her and patted her head.

We sat down and manager continued.

“So, Hyunseung. I brought you some help. I know you don’t at dancing and that practice was just a little shock. But Han Hyewa will just help you to improve your dancing and singing. She has won many awards all around the world even though she’s young. And please, treat her well, since she’s my niece, okay?” He smiled at us.

I nod my head and smiled.

“I promise I will.” I looked at her. She was blushing again.

“Great! You may leave now.”

Hyewa stood up and I followed her.

“Ugh Hyewa! Things for room are already waiting in dorm. Please be careful with them.” She nod and waved to him and pulled me out of the office.

“Sometimes, he is really annoying.” She rolled her eyes, blushed a little and looked at me with a smile.

We mach well!” I imitated manager.

She laughed and friendly punched me in shoulder. But I was faster and catch her hand before punching and pulled her in a hug.

“There, there little pabo~”  I patted her head and smiled.

“Oppa! I’m not little.” She pouted and hid her face into my chest.

I giggled.

“Come, let’s go home~” I took her hand we went back in dorm.

 

----------------------------------------------

 

Nyaaaw~ Junseung little momment :D

Sorry for a boring chapter~ >.<

Next one will be Junhyung's pov. ~ it will make you some things more clear... aaaand Junhyung won't look so  evil enymore :3

Who's excited? DO COMMENT! :3 <3