Hyewas b-day present.!

This is my story...

*3th person POV*

After the ice-cream, GD got a call from his TOP and went to his dorm. Hyungwoon decided to go home too.

“Aish hyung~ today was so awesome~ we should do that again sometimes!” Dongwoon hugged his hyung after entering the dorm.

“Sure!” Hyunseung messed Dongwoons hair and hugged him tight.

“Hyung is home!” Yoseob shouted and ran to Hyunseung to hug him.

“How do you feel?” Doojoon appeared in living room as well.

“I’m great!” Hyunseung smiled at him.

“I’m glad… can we talk?” Doojoon pulled Hyunseung from Dongseob hug in Hyunseungs room.

“What’s wrong?” Hyunseung’s smile disappeared.

“I heard about you and GD…”

“I can explain.” Hyunseung cut Doojoons words.

“I just wanted to ask if he is really coming on sleepover tonight.” Doojoon smiled and patted Hyunseung’s shoulder.

“Oh… well yeah.” Hyunseung rubbed his neck and smiled awkwardly.

 “Good!” Doojoon’s smile got brighter as he left Hyunseung alone in the room.

“Who’s coming over?” Junyhung was standing next to the door, looking at Doojoon.

“You scared me.” Doojoon placed his hand on his chest and glared at Junhyung.

“I asked you a question, hyung.” Junhyung didn’t get himself being disturbed.

“GD. Why are you asking?” Doojoon got closer to Junhyung and grinned.

“I was just wondering.” Junyhung mumbled and walked to the kitchen.

*an hour later.*

“RIIING RIIING!!”

“I’ll get it!” Hyewa stood up and left other boys keep on practicing their new song in Hyunseung’s bedroom.

She opened the door and a big smile appeared on her face when we saw GD standing in front of them.

“What are you doing here hyung?” she hugged him and invited him in the house.

“I came to my Seungie~ where is he?” GD pinched Hyewas cheeks and stayed outside the house.

“Umm.. wait I’ll go get him!” Hyewa quickly walked back to Hyunseungs room with a big smile.

“Oppa~ Your boyfriend is waiting for you!” she winked to Hyunseung.

“B-b-boyfriend?!” KiwoonSeob shouted.

Doojoon only rolled his eyes and smiled at those three dongasengs.

Junhyung stood up and looked at Hyunseung.

“Boyfriend? GD is your boyfriend?” he wishpered.

Hyunseung looked at Junyhung, stood up and smiled.

“Hyewa come with me.” He walked to Hyewa and dragged her to waiting GD.

“Oh baby!” GD smiled and hugged Hyunseung.

“No need to kill me~” Hyunseung smiled.

“Okay we shall sing her a song now!” GD left Hyunseung from a hug but still hold his hand after looking at surprised Hyewa.

“To who?” Hyewa blinked a few times.

“Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday too you~ Happy birthday dear Hyewa! We love you~” GSeung made a double heart with their hands and then hugged Hyewa.

“Oh guys! Thank you so much!” she cuddled to them as tears of happiness rolled down her blushing cheeks.

“Okay now your present~” GD moved away, so only Hyunseung stayed hugging her.

“P-present?” Hyewa looked at GD, who was on holding a cute little puppy.

“A new family member~” GD smiled and gently put a puppy in Hyewas hug.

“Aigooo! He’s sooooo cuttte!” Hyewa was hugging a puppy while he was hers face.

“Thank you Oppas!” she kissed GD’s and Hyunseungs cheeks and went in living room with her new love.

“What will be his name?” Hyunseung followed her.

“His name  will be…”

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

So! Tomorrow is the "big party" so hold your fingers crossed for me! i'll do a good job!

About the chapter.. help me with choosing a name for a puppy! i don't have any idea XD

AAANNND~ Junhyung is jealous. Yup yup it sttarted :3

I think this story is going to end soon : D or should i make it even more complicated?

Do comment for more! <3