Old, sweet Junnie.

This is my story...

“G-give me another chance!”

I gasped.

Did he… really asked for another chance? What shall I do? I need someone to help me! Where are everybody?!

“J-Junhyung…” I blinked at him for a few times.

“Let’s forget what happened. I mean… can we try act like…that never happened? Like we… we are just bandmates…?” he was looking deep in my eyes.

“T-that is… pretty same as now.” I looked away.

“Hyunseung…” he gently took my hand and made me look at him.

“go out with me, please.” He gave me a small smile.

I couldn’t hold back anymore. My heart skiped a bit. I knew he was saying words from his heart and i knew what he ment. But i was still afraid, what if he breaks my heart again?

“Okay.” I whispered and mentaly slaped myslef.

He pulled me in his hug.          

Gosh how I missed his hug! His warm, nice, safe hug. I missed the smell of him and his warm, smooth skin.

It was like… years ago. When he asked me out for the first time.

*flashback*

“Hyunseung can I ask you something?” Junhyung came to me, wiping his towel around his neck.

We just finished our practice and I was packing my stuff to get home. Only me and Junyhung were in pactice room at that time.

“Uhm, sure. Is something wrong?” I looked at him and gave him a smile.

“Uhh… well.. H-Hyunseung…” he kneed next to me and came closer with his face to mine.

My heart was beating fast. I never thought I’d ever saw his face so close.

I was inlove with him since I first was him. And there was a big possibility he knew that. Why? I spend my free time looking at him and helping him with anything I could.

“Would you… go out with me?” he whispered, looking in my eyes.

I blushed hard and opened my mouth to say something, but I just couldn’t.

He landed closer and gently placed his lips on mine.

I was FLYING.

Everything disappeared. Only me and Junyhung existed.

I kissed him back and put my arms around his neck.

“I’ll take that as yes.” He smiled and made our kisses deeper.

*end of flashback*

“Did I missed something?” Doojoon’s voice suddenly appeared in room.

I pushed Junhyung away and stood up.

“Where are everybody?” I asked in low tone.

“Uhh… Kiwoon went on their photoshooting, yoseob fall asleep and I’m here. Oh and Hyewa left home, manager called her.” He smiled.

“Uhh… Shall we just do the dance than?” I sighed and sat on the floor.

“Well… I have to go to company to sing some papers about Idon’tknowanymore. I just came to tell you this. You have practically  at last 2 hours free so you can do whatever you want.” He smiled again and felt out.

“I’ll take a nap.” I mumbled and looked at Junhyung, who was still sitting on my bed.

“Okay.” He pouted.

“What?” I blinked at him. He wasn’t happy about my decision.

“You said you’ll go out with me.” He sighed.

Oh he ment now?!

“O-okay… can I change my clothes?” I whispered.

“Sure.” He smiled and laid back on bed.

 I stood up and gave him a dumb look.

“If you don’t mind…” I shoot him a small glare.

“Oh…” he stood up and went out of my room.

I shook my head and smiled.

“Old, sweet Junnie.” I said to myself and changed my clothes.

-----------------------------

I wrote that in 10 min. So sorry for mistakes! it's 1 am here and i'm still not sleeping xD I just HAD to write :D

anyway~ hope you like it >.<

Don't worry~ Junyhugn will work HARD now to get Hyunseung on his own now :3

and here is my new story:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/50244/do-you-even-know-the-meaning-of-saranghae-dongwoon-dujun-gikwang-hongki-hyunseung-junhyung-yoseob

Pairings are same as in all my stories XD I added Hongki and Jaejin~ I'd be happy to get some more readers there too!

Thanks for all comments! Love you all <3 <3

[ DID YOU NOTICED THAT?! ----->


Junhyung actually PULLS Hyunseung closser! WOOOOPAAA! :DDD