Oh, Junseung!

This is my story...

*Hyunseung’s POV*

“Junhyung…” I broke the kiss after few seconds and looked at his eyes.

“I didn’t mean like that.” I gave him a light smile and moved away.

“I know.” He pulled me black closer.

“I just missed your lips.” His lips were back on mine.

“Pabo!” I blushed and friendly punched his chest.

“Yebo.” He giggled.

-3 Months later-

“Seungie~” Junhyung hugged me around waist tight as his hand was already climbing under my pants.

“Yah Junnie!” I blushed hard and moved his hand away.

“No time for love now! It’s our goodbye-stage! Ger your asses here!” Doojoon rolled his eyes.

“Coming hyung~” Junhyung groaned and kissed me.

Yeah… somehow we were back a couple. I “broke up” with GD after a week. I can tell that he was really thankful for that, not to me but to Junhyung. He even gave him a box of chocolates, which I ate on the end, with a letter: DON’T (PLEASE) BREAK HYUNSEUNG’S HEART EVER AGAIN! – I guess paying to TOP was really hard and painful for his . Back to the point, Junhyung told me his side of story and made me feel sorry for him. Well somehow he was suffering too, right? But now he promised me he won’t do such a thing anymore. I believe him. We’re a ‘happy couple’ for 3 months already. I’m really, really happy to have him back.

After we got back in backstage he pulled me in his make-up room and lock door.

“I didn’t even hugged everyo-” he cut me with a rough kiss.

“not…here…” I mumbled between kisses.

“I’m .” He pushed his tongue in my mouth and started ping my pants.

“i-I feel that.” I smiled and did the same to him.

was already big and hard. I pulled his pants with boxers off and started pumping it.

“Ahh… Seungie…” a moan escaped from his mouth and he gently pushed me on sofa before getting on top of me.

He  pulled my pants off and went under boxer with his hand. He gently grabbed my member and started pumping it.

“Junnie…” I looked at him with teary eyes when he pulled my boxers off.

“I’ll be gentle.” He kissed my lips and went down to my member and slowly from balls up to head. My body was shivering. He put it into his mouth and it.

“Ahhhh~” I couldn’t hold a moan anymore.

With one hand he was pinching my , with another he was playing with my balls while my growing member.

“Ahh.. Junnie.. j-just… me!” I mumbled and tried to stay quiet.

He just ignored me and continued his game.

“JUNNIE!” I creamed as he gently bit my member.

“Shhh~” he quickly kissed me to shout me up.

“ me.” I whispered and did a puppy eyes.

“.” He put 3 fingers in my mouth and I them.

He took them out and after few seconds I felt first one in my . Feeling of pain went throw my whole body. He was slowly pulling it out and in and added another one.

I screamed from pain as he shout me up with a sweet kiss.

He added third finger. Pain started to mix with pleasure and soon I didn’t felt it anymore.

He put them out and pushed his hard member in.

“AHHHHHHHHHH!” a tear rolled down my cheek.

‘Gentle my .’ I thought while he was pushing faster and faster.

“JUNNIE… AHH!” I screamed when we hit my prostate.

“Sweet spot huh?” he smirked and started to hitting it faster.

“J-Junnie.. i-I’m.. g-gonna.. c-…” I mumbled while .

“Me…too…” we whispered to my ear as we together.

“Saranghaeyo.” He whispered after collapsing on me.

I just smiled and hugged him tight.

-----------------------------------------------

HAPPY JUNSEUNG! No Hara D: T____T

Okay okay.. breath in, breath out.

First sorry for no updating, but i didn't have internet. today i went RAGE to the owner and he told me the pasrword. YAY FOR ME ! :3

Second! I WAS ING SHOCKED AT NEWS! I mean... WHAT THE HELLL?!?!?! T________T

Where did he got Hara? It's not that I hate KARA, i love them! But it's just NOT right!

ANYWAY.. i'll add those news in the story and make them the way it should be. And yeah.. storry will be little longer. ^^'

Again soooorrrrryyyyy for no updating! And thanks for all comments and suport! It makes me REALLY happy <3