Behind Ha-Neul's death

You're my lady

(y/n)'s POV:

It's weird to see him this upset i've never seen him this upset before. I get it that he lost Ha-Neul. But what Kaylie did was unforgivable. Its not human. Youngmin lost someone she loved because of her. But why did she do it? Youngmin has been holding my hand for a long time and it's getting tighter and tighter. 

(y/n): Youngmin, my hand it hurts you're holding it too tight.
YM: Oh what? *looks and hand* Oh right okay. I'm sorry (y/n) there has been alot going through my head right now. I just don't want to lose you (y/n).
(y/n): It's alright Youngmin. You won't lose me.


He hugs me and kissed my forehead. I'm just worried for him. He must have been through alot. I wished all these problems can go away. We went to our class and Youngmin kept a close watch on Kaylie making sure she was not planning on doing something to hurt me. Kwangmin sat next to me and asked me what happened earlier on.

(y/n): Oh It was Kaylie. She's nuts, crazy whats wrong with her?
KM: I guess she has some mental problems. Her parents are quite powerful though they own a big company that influenced alot of people. Thats why we couldn't do anything when she burnt her alive. 
(y/n): She sounds like the guy from Boys over Flowers. Only thing different is that shes a girl and pure evil. 
KM: yeah. You watch Korean dramas? 
(y/n): yeah i do. Tell me why did Kaylie do that to Ha-Neul? I get that he's famous and so are you but why attack Ha-Neul?
KM: Kaylie was our neighbour in our old neighbourhood. She wasn't all this bad you know. She used to be very sweet and kind she was there when we first debuted ad Boyfriend was was our first fan. I guess she fell for my brother one day. But Youngmin only sees her as a friend and a fan nothing more and he already fell for Ha-neul. Ha-neul was smart pretty and could make anyone laughed anytime. She's pretty much like you. I guess thats why Youngmin fell for you too. I think i said too much (y/n).
(y/n): no no it's fine go on.
KM: well Kaylie couldn't accept the fact that Youngmin wasn't into her. Then she changed . Giving out threats and false information to our fans about her making them hate on her. She couldn't handle the pressure brokedown and ran into a room. Youngmin tried to go after her but he couldn't find her but instead he smelt a smoke and ran towards it. Then thats when he found out that-
(y/n): Kaylie locked her inside the room and set it on fire. Thats terrible he must have been devastated. 

I looked at him. My eyes starts tearing up just from thought of it. It's really sad. He's been through alot. The school bell rang and Youngmin saw me looking at him. I wiped my tears away be fore he comes over.
He lifted my chin and wiped my tears instead.

YM: Hey hey whats wrong? 
(y/n): Nothing I'm just thinking about how hard you must have suffered because of Kaylie. It's terrible Youngmin. 

I stood up and Youngmin hold my hand.

YM: Its okay now. It's because i have you here with me and thats all i need. 

He kissed my lips and we walked out the classroom together.

He looked at me and smiled. But i know under all that smile is alot of pain i just wondered how he'd handled all that.


Youngmin's POV:

I wondered what she was thinking about. I know i suffered after Ha-neul's death but now i have (y/n) and i'm not going to lose her too. I will not let that happen. Minwoo came running towards us.

YM: Hey why are you running?
MW: I just had an idea! 
YM: Okay... What is it?
MW: why don't (y/n) come with us to train?She hasn't spent any time with us. 
YM: I don't know. But (y/n) do you want to go?
(y/n): Yeah why not? I don't have anything later on. MW: Okay then let's go now! 

Minwoo grabbed both our hands and went towards the van. I looked over to (y/n) and saw her smiling. 

Inside the van, The guys were already seated and happy to see her. They greeted her and she sat next to me. They talked to her on our way to the company. They asked her all kinds of things.

JM: Soo (y/n) have you kissed him?
(y/n): ummmmm..

(y/n)'s blushing. 

YM: Yah! Thats private! 
JM: You guys did. I just wanted to know. *smirk*

At the practice room, (y/n) sat at a corner and started doing her homework while we practiced. I guessed we were practicing really hard and we didn't notice that (y/n) was gone. Her bag is still here but she's not. We decided to find her before she got really lost. I tried calling her cell but she left her phone in her bag. Where are you (y/n).

Then i heard laughter by the door. The door swung opened and (y/n) came in with Sistar noonas. (y/n) was laughing with them. I went towards her and huged her tightly and kissed her forehead and heard sistar awing

YM: Oh my gosh (y/n) you got me worried. Where did you go? 
(y/n): I wanted to find the toilet but i didn't know where it was and i didn't want to disturb you guys. So i bumped into them on the way. They're really nice though. I'm sorry if i got you worried Youngmin.
YM: No it's fine i just overreacted a bit after all that. 

(y/n) spent the whole day with sistar while we practiced. After practice I decided make a video for starcall. telling them about (y/n) too. I grabbed (y/n) and made a video call.

YM: Hey it's Youngmin from Boyfriend and I'm here with the rest of the guys and my new girlfriend (y/n)! 
DH: Hello! 
JM: Come on (y/n) say something. 
(y/n): annyeonghaseyo. I'm (y/n). 


(y/n) seems really nervous about this. I passed it on to Kwangmin and pulled (y/n) away to the balcony. The air is fresh and wanted some alone time with her. 

(y/n): what if they don't like me Youngmin?
YM: They will (y/n). Don't worry.

I calmed her down and hugged her from behind. I turned and saw the guys taking a picture. But i didn't care. 

(y/n): Let's go in Youngmin it's getting cold. 
YM: Alright. 

HS: we took a pic of you two love birds and uploaded it to our sns page. 
(y/n): But what if they don't like me? 
KM: Don't worry who wouldn't like you? You're nice, smart, funny, cute, pretty, beauti-

I cleared my throat and glared at my brother. I hugged her tightly

YM: She's mine so stay away.*sticks tongue out*
(y/n): YM you're crushing me. 
YM: Oh right, sorry.
MW: Hey no fair! 
YM: Too bad Minwoo get your own girl.

(y/n) started laughing at the background. She went up to Donghyun and Looked what he was looking at on the laptop. Donghyun tries avoid her looking at it. But somehow she got hold of it and looked at it. Her expression changed and she went out the door crying. The noonas from Sistar ran after her but they lost her. Why is she crying? She must have saw something

YM: (y/n)! Hey!
DH: I tried but she looked at it . 
YM: what did she looked at?
HS: Our Facebook page. Apparently she has alot of haters. But some of them likes her though. 

I ran out and tried to find her. She couldn't get far. I went to look for her everywhere but i couldn't find her. Where can you be (y/n). Then i turned to the corner and found he lying on the floor motionless. No please no. What is happening? 

YM: (y/n)!