Jealousy

You're my lady

Your POV:


After all the running. I still don't understand why my heart is beating faster even when we stopped running. But my heart is not beating fast because of all the running. I feel different around him and I still don't understand why.

We hid in a corridor and no one could see us. He hold me close to his chest and I could hear his heart beating loudly too. After the coast is clear we walked slowly towards our classroom. But I still needed to know what was all that about. Why were all the girls chasing him? Who is he really? All these question is running through my head right now. I need answers right now.

(y/n): What was all that about?
YM: Oh they were just some fans.
(y/n): Fans? You must be really popular then. ()
YM: Uhh... You can say that.
(y/n):Seriously? You're kidding.
YM: ever heard of Boyfriend? 
(y/n): Well not really why? But from what I heard the girls around here really likes their song plus i heard they're really cute.
YM: Hmm cute? Jinjja? *smiles*
(y/n): Yeah from what I've heard. I don't know. maybe they are kinda cute since the girls keeps on screaming every time someone mentions Boyfriend. 
YM: Well uhh (y/n) I'm one of the member from Boyfriend (y/n). the guy you saw earlier was also a member of Boyfriend. So you really think I'm cute huh? I think you're cute too (y/n). *grins and walks away*

What? He thinks I'm cute? I just stood there stoned to the ground. Well that was unexpected. Plus he must be really famous. Great now I'm going to be a target from the fans. Please Youngmin don't play around with me right now. My heart is beating faster and louder after he called me cute. Wow I've never been called cute before.

Youngmin turned around and saw me standing still in a daze. Again he grabbed my hand a pulled me towards him. My eyes caught his eyes and i now really feel as though my heart is going to pop out. Whats going to happen now? Are we going to kiss? He's getting closer and closer I feel as though I'm trapped in his eyes. His face is really beautiful up close. Just when our lips were about touched, The bell rang and we snapped out of it.

(y/n): Uhhh Youngmin we have to get to class.
YG: Oh yeah class.

He shrugged but still holding my hand. I wondered what his feelings are about me. We just met but my heart feels different when he's with me. I feel comfortable around him. I feel happy.


Youngmin's POV:

What am I doing? I just met her. It can't be that i like her already. Maybe I do. I feel really comfortable around her and yet I can't tell her my true feelings to her.

We've finally reached to class on time. I don't want her to be late on her first day. Mr Choi is already there waiting for us. 

Mr C: It great to come and join us Mr Jo. Oh and you must be the new student miss (y/n). Well i've seen you already met Mr Jo Youngmin. Okay so why don't you seat next to Kwangmin at the back.

She walked towards the back and sat next to my brother. Why my brother not me? Its okay we'll meet after class. 

(y/n) looks confused as ever but i think she looks cute.

MW: Hyung stop staring at her. You likeeee her. 
YG: Okay i like her. It's not like she likes me back anyway.
MW: You won't know if you don't try, now do you? But she really is pretty hyung. If you're not going to make a move on her I will.


I gave him another death stare. I glanced back and i see her giggling with Kwangmin. I felt jealous.

After class I went up to (y/n). 

YM: soo how was class today? Seems like you were having fun at the back.
(y/n): It was okay. I did You didn't tell me you had a twin Youngmin. It was nice meeting your brother, he's very funny.
YM: Yeah he certainly is isn't he. So you like him now?

I didn't realise the change of tone in my voice when i asked her that. What is happening to me? Damn I'm jealous. She laughing. Why is she laughing?

YM: Oh wait (y/n) I didn't mean it that way it was just that you and hi-

She puts her lips on mine she interrupted me. We kissed. We actually kissed.Isn't it weird? Why did she kissed me? 

(y/n): I'm sorry for that kiss. It's just you won't stop talking and i just kissed you.

YM: No why are you sorry for?

(y/n): I don't know i feel like i've fallen for you. It's okay if you don't feel the same about me.

I like her I like YOU. Say it Youngmin! SAY IT! Why can't I say it?

YG: Well i uhh.. I..-
MW: HYUNG! Donghyun is looking for us come on! We're late! Hi (y/n) I'm Minwoo! Hey (y/n)! You're pretty and i mean it. *smiles*

I smacked his head and (y/n) looks confused. Minwoo grabbed my hand and dragged me away from (y/n).. Now she will never know how i feel about her.

I took a last glace at her and she disappeared into the crowd. What now? I need to tell her. 

MW: I'm sorry hyung but Donghyun isn't looking for us. But I actually like her too...