The Decision, The End

You're my lady

From chapter 13...

Y/n: i've decided who will be my past and who is my future. 

 

(y/n)'s POV: 

 

 

(y/n): I've decided that I wante dto be with Youngmin. I'm sorry Keith. But the feeling i used to have with you is no longer here. I'm really sorry. But Youngmin has been there with me all along. Although there has been some troubles along the way i know we can go through all that together.

Keith: Alright (y/n) i will respect your decision. 

Keith got up and was about to walk away. But before he left he went towards Youngmin. 

Keith: You will have to take care of her. If she comes crying or do anything wrong to hurt her. I will just come in and take her away from you.

 

Youngmin nodded as a sign that he understood him. Keith then walked away and he looked back to smile at me. Youngmin then pulled the wheelchair close to him and moved his face close towards mine. I moved my head back a little. I stared blushing. 

 

(y/n): What? 

YM: Did you mean what you've said just now?

(y/n): I might have. 

Youngmin moved closer to me. I looked away and my face became redder.

(y/n): Why is your face soo close to mine?

YM: I like teasing you. Your face look like tomato right now. 

(y/n): Fine. Somehow i kinda regret my decision can i take it back?

YM: NO!

(y/n): Haha. i was just joking with you. 

YM: Don't ever do that okay? 

 

He gave me a puppy eyes and started hugging me tightly like a kid who had just found his lost mother. 

 

(y/n): Youngmin you're doing it again. Too Tight.

YM: But i don't wanna let go. 

(y/n): Youngmin really don't act cute around me it's not going to work. I want to go back to the room. We need to tell them anyway.

YM: awww. Alright but I'm the one telling the rest. 

(y/n): Alright. *smiles*

 

He pushed the wheelchair and i can see him smiling. I missed his smile. We went back into the ward and Youngmin quickly blurted out.

YM: We got back together guys!

I gave him an upset look. 

YM: I am never going to leave you ever! 

(y/n): Why does that sound really creepy? Oh but what about Kaylie?

DH: We'll settle that when we get back to Korea.

My parents came in and my mum looked surprised seeing all of them here. Donghyun gave a signal to the rest of them to step out. My mum came towards me.

 

Mum: Why are all of them here?

(y/n): Youngmin -

Mum: Are you sure about this?

(y/n): Yes

I smiled and my mum and gave a reassuring smile. 

Mum: Alright as long as you're happy. But you're still staying here for a while until we figure something out. 

(y/n): Okay.

Dad: Since they're all here why don't we just go? She's in good hands.

My mum nodded and went out of the room with my dad behind her. The guys went back in bearing gifts again. 

(y/n): Why do you guys always have to bring in gifts for me? 

JM: Because we want to. 

Jeongmin gave a wide smile. Kwangmin gave me a pikachu stuffed toy. Donghyun a banana. Jeongmin, Hyunseong and Minwoo gave me a whole bunch of balloons. Youngmin gave me a bouqet of roses and a box. I swear they looked adorable. 

YM: Open the box

I opened the box and it's the necklace that i gave back  the bear. 

YM: Never take it out again.

He put on the necklace around my neck and kiseed my forehead. I smiled and blushed.

KM,DH,MW,JM,: OOOOHHHHH.

HS: I'm not closing all their mouths.

I laughed.

Mel: You're not going to forget us are you?

(y/n): No I'm not. I love you guys more. 

Emily: YAY! 

KM,JM,MW: HEY! 

(y/n): I love you guys too you know! 

YM: Guys she's mine soo she loves me more. 

I punched him on his arms and glared at him.

YM: What did i tell you about me being fragile? 

I just continued glaring at him. He gave me a puppy dog's eyes and i smiled. 

 

 

YM's POV: 

 

After a few days we went back to Korea due to our schedule. Our manager took care of Kaylie. The school kicked her out and she received a restrainimg order to stay away from the guys and (y/n). (y/n)'s dad got back his job in Korea. Her parents will be moving back here.Keith watched us in case i lose (y/n). Jeongmin and Emily are together as a couple. Hyunseong and Mel are together. Somehow everything seems in place. I don't ever want to lose (y/n) again i want her to be with me forever. No matter what. She's my girl. 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

Author's note: 

OKAY GUISE! I know i know it's a weak ending and the ending kinda but It's done! YAY!! YOUNGMIN IS YOURS! YAY! *CLAPS* Alright Hope you guys enjoyed this fanfic of mine! I will go now! Ppyong!