Confusion ends now

You're my lady

 

Youngmin's POV:

 

What's happening? She has no pulse! Why is Keith just looking at her?! I grabbed him and told him to call the ambulance. 

 

HS: No need we already did. 

DH: We got worried that something like this might happen again. 

 

My eyes started tearing up again and my tears fell on (y/n). I hold onto her hands tightly. I just didn't want her to leave me again. Keith looked down and stared at her motionless body. He just seemed schocked at what is happening. The paramedics came and checked her pulse. She didn't response and they quickly took out their defribrillator. 

Paramedic 1: Sir please move back. 

Paramedic 2: She's having a cardiac arrest. Please sir move back so we can save her.

Kwangmin hold me up while they revived her back. They pumped her chest for a few times and (y/n) gasped for air. 

Paramedic 1: We need to get her to the hospital now. We need one of you to follow us. 

Mel: I will since I'm her friend. I will go with her. 

MW: Hyung come on we'll use the van to the hospital. 

Emily: Cann i go with you guys since you guys are going to the hospital too.

JM: Sure *smiles*

Emily: *blushes*

DH: Hey Keith right? Do you want to join us too? We can settle this problem once and for all.

YM: What are you doing hyung?

I whispered to Donghyun Hyung.

DH: I want you two to sort out this matter. We can't just let all of this keep on happening. 

YM: Fine. 

 

I glared at Keith. We  took the van and Jeongmin kept on flirting with Emily. Hyunseong just rolls his eyes. No one can stop Jeongmin from flirting especially with pretty girls.  On our way to the hospital i just stared outside the window thinking of (y/n). I just hoped that all these could stop and i can be back with (y/n). After one problem end, another comes up. We reached the hospital and the rest went up to the ward. But Donghyun stopped both Keith and I from entering the hospital.

DH: I don't know how you're going to do this but i want the both of you to sort out this matter. Outside. You can't come in until you sort out the matter. I don't want (y/n) to go into another cardiac arrest bacause of both of you. 

YM: But-

DH: No buts. Just settle it outside.

YM: Fine. 

Donghyun went in and left the both of us outside.

I just glared at Keith. 

Keith: If you didn't come in, everything would have been perfect (y/n) would be mine. 

YM: Hey look here! She and I would be okay but you decided to come in and kissed her! 

Keith: so now you're blaming me? Look at the picture here pretty boy, You did this to her. Yeah I know what happen back in Korea it was all over the net. YOU-PLAYED-HER. 

I really felt like punching him. I didn't care. I just punched him instead. He fell back and stood back up. His lips were bleeding. 

YM: I did not! Come on I didn't come here to fight with you I want (y/n) to be back with me. Look how are we going to settle this. We can't just take her away. 

Keith: Right and yet you just er punched me. Fine why don't we let her choose one of us instead.  

YM: Alright I'm fine with that.

Both of us went inside and the guys turned around. Donghyun came towards us. 

DH: Have you guys settle your problems yet? 

We nodded and i saw (y/n) looking at us. I just wanted to go to her and hug and kiss her right now.

 

(y/n)'s POV: 

 

I woke up and everything went slightly blurry i looked around me and saw familiar faces. Mel and Emily is here too? Soo it wasn't a dream I'm really back in Singapore? But why are Donghyun, Minwoo, Jeongmin, Hyunseong and Kwangmin here? 

Mel: Hey she woke up.

But where is Youngmin? He should be here. Where is he? 

(y/n): Why are you guys here?

MW: Because Youn-

HS: Why do I always have to cover their mouths?

I giggled and saw Keith and Youngmin together. Both of them together? Donghyun walked up towards them and talked to the both of them. I'm sitting here just looking at them. Youngmin saw me looking at him and i turned around avoiding his look. Keith just confessed to me and Youngmin is here too. Why is life confusing? What should i do? I took a look at Keith and I saw a bruise on his lips. I tried to get out of bed and i got dizzy. Kwangmin caught me.

KM: You know you shouldn't get out of be right now. 

(y/n): Yeah I know. 

Keith and Youngmin got to me and helped me back to the bed. I looked at Keith.

(y/n): Hey what happened to your face Keith?

Keith: Oh this it's nothing. I'm fine.

I put my hands on his lips. It's bruised pretty badly. Keith touched my hands and smiled. He assured me he's fine. I smiled at him. Then i saw Youngmin behind him.  His expression seems hurt. I realised what i was doing i quickly put my hands away from Keith's face. 

(y/n): Youngmin, why are you here?

YM: I wanted to see you. I couldn't just let you go off like that (y/n). I just can't.

(y/n): But Kay-

YM: I told you I never loved her. I only loved you.

I knew he would say that but right now I just felt like screaming. I just didn't know what to do. I shed a tear. I'm just confused. 

(y/n): I don't know...

I looked at the both of them. Keith and Youngmin was just standing there waiting for my answer.

Emily: Why don't You and Keith bring (y/n) out for a walk she must be really sick and tired of staying in the hospital. 

JM: Yeah I'll bring in the wheelchair. 

MW: Wait Hyung I want to follow you!

Minwoo followed Jeongmin out like a kid. It's cute

HS: I'll better go out and take care of those two before they do any damage. *sigh*

I looked at Emily and Mel. I know what they're up to. But they're just helping me make my decision. They smiled and nodded at me. 

Jeongmin brought in the wheelchair with Minwoo sitting on it. And Hyunseong walking from behind. 

Kwnagmin helped me up and i sat on the wheel chair. 

(y/n): Gomawo Kwangmin-shi

KM: No problem. *winks*

Keith and Youngmin pushed the wheelchair on each side.The nurses and the female patients were looking at my way and gawking at the sight of both Youngmin and Keith pushing my wheel chair. but to me It was quiet. My thoughts were just running through my head. Memories of being in Korea went back in my head.

In the hospital there is a kind of a park and they were pushing the wheelchair. But I couldn't handle the silence any longer.

(y/n): Can i get a juice?

Keith: Yeah sure I'll get you one.

Youngmin pushed the wheelchair in front of the bench and he sat in the bench facing me. 

YM: It's weird.

(y/n): Hmm? What is?

YM: It's just that everytime you're gone it felt like a part of me is missing. I missed you, I missed us. Without you is like a piece of puzzle missing. 

My heart just beat faster when Youngmin said that. He held my hand and carrassed my palms. Keith came back and gave me my juice. 

Keith: Mind if i take her for a walk?

Youngmin nodded. He took me on a stroll. 

Keith: Have you picked?

(y/n): Picked what?

Keith: which one you're going to be with. 

(y/n): I did.

Keith: Whatever your answer is I'm going to repect your decision. 

I just gave him a slight smile.

He pushed me back to where Youngmin was sitting and Keith sat next to him. 

(y/n): I've made my decision....

Both of them gave me a widening look. 

(y/n): I've decided who will be my past and who is my future...

 

 

 

 

 

OOOHHH a cliff hanger! sorry next chapter guys! Who will you pick?  You are the character. Leave a comment you decide how the story ends.