Hidden truth

You're my lady

(y/n)'s POV:

Why did he break up with me? I just don't understand all of this. Why did he break my heart? just a moment ago he promised me that he loved me and protect me. But why did he do this? I looked at him with teary eyes watching him walking out of the room. I'm a fool for falling in love him in the first but i should have known better. I'm was blinded by love. So all this was one sided love? 

(Author's Note - Right now how i wished The song Yesterday By Dynamic black was playing)

The guys came into my room running towards me after they saw me crying. They tried to console me. All of them looked worried. Youngmin didn't tell them about it?

KM: What did he do (y/n)?
(y/n): He didn't tell you guys?
MW: No he didn't but what did he do? He just seemed weird and left in a hurry.
(y/n): He.. he..

I seem to say it It's too painful. It hurts my heart.It's stuck in my throat.

JM: What did he do (y/n)? You can tell us. 

I took a deep breath in.

(y/n): He broke up with me.

With that tears starts filling up my eyes and i covered my face with my hands. I couldn't believe it. I was crying my hearts out in the room. Hyunseong hugged me. I started crying even harder. Minwoo my hair. They are like my own brother. How am i going to face him in school?

HS: There, there (y/n) there must be a good explanation for this. Did you asked why he break up with you?
(y/n): I did. All he said was that he didn't love me. That's all and he left. I don't know what to do anymore. I was stupid to fall in love with him in the first place it was all good to be true.
KM: come on don't say it like that. you're not stupid (y/n). Hey let's see you smile.

I wiped my tears away and gave him a smile. But they knew that under this smile was pain and heartache. My heart started hurting again. It was getting painful every second. I clenched my heart tightly. The guys called a doctor. The nurse told them to get out of the room. She pulled the curtains and i started to pass out. 


I woke up and all of them was in my room again. They looked worried. They're not telling me something. 

(y/n): why are you guys still doing here? Don't you have school tomorrow? 
MW: yeah we do but we can't leave you alone after what just happened.
DH: No it's okay. Why don't Hyunseong, Jeongmin and i take care of her while you two go back to the apartment and get some rest for school tomorrow.
KM & MW: BUT HYUNG!
DH: No buts. Just go you can come over after school tomorrow okay?
(y/n): It's okay guys. i'll be fine. 
KM: Alright (y/n) just don't pass out again arraso?
(y/n): I promise. 

I laughed and Kwangmin and Minwoo went out of the room. I looked over to Donghyun, Jeongmin and Hyunseong. Hyunseong and Jeongmin went out saying that They'll find something for us to watch. I looked at Donghyun. I just remembered that he didn't say anything just now when i cried. But he looked like he knew something. What was he hiding from me?

(y/n): Are you hiding something Donghyun oppa?
DH: Oh. No nothing. Why?
(y/n): Oh you just looked liked you know something but you're not going to tell me.
DH: No (y/n) I'm not hiding anything. 
(y/n): Alright if you say so. 

Hyunseong came back in the room with a huge tv and a bunch of discs. We watched Goong: Princess Hours, Full House Take 2 and Spellbound. Halfway watching Rooftop Prince we fell asleep. How I wished i have a love story just like Full house and Princess hours it would be amazing. 

After a few days I was discharged from the hospital. Everyone was there on my last stay in the hospital even Youngmin. I avoided Youngmin. I didn't want to see him right now. But i can tell the difference between Youngmin and Kwangmin so it didn't matter when Kwangmin is around me. Youngmin looked away from me our eyes didn't meet and i just gave a weak smile and got inside the car with my parents. 


Youngmin's POV: 

She left. I knew that she would hate me after what happen i don't blame her. For all I care she's safe. I know the guys wouldn't accept what's going to happen tomorrow but i had to do it. I need to keep (y/n) safe. If only she knew.

In school (y/n) would ignore me. It just pains me to see walk pass by me without noticing me. She did her best in avoiding me. Kaylie was happy that i broke up with her. But it wasn't enough for her. She dragged me outside the classroom. 

YM: What do you want Kaylie? I broke up with her are you happy now?
Kaylie: I want you to be my Boyfriend. 
YM: You're crazy. I will never do that. Only a lunatic will do that. 
Kaylie: You know what's going to happen if you don't right?
YM: Isn't it enough that i broke up with her?! 
Kaylie: Apparently not. I wanted you from the first time i laid my eyes on you.
YM: What happened to you Kaylie? You used to be nice. What happened to her?
kaylie: She changed after you went out with that pathetic girl. I have no idea where you picked up that garbage. Hah! Even that (y/n) was worse than Ha-nuel. Worse than garbage. 


I Wanted to punch her soo badly. But i had to control my anger. I can't do anything to her. I had to give in.


YM: Alright Kaylie. I give in. 

We went back inside the classroom and (y/n) was looking in my direction when she saw that i was looking at her she turned her gaze away. Kaylie stopped in front of the room and made an announcement. 

Kaylie: Hey guys! Right now Youngmin is officially my Boyfriend. So treat us well. 

I looked over to (y/n). she just looked lost. Her face was going to tear up. She grabbed her bag and books and went out of the room. Minwoo and Kwangmin tried to stop her but the couldn't. I wanted to go after her soo badly. I just looked down instead. I was embarrassed that i couldn't do anything to stop her. I'm sorry (y/n). 

After class Minwoo and Kwnagmin stopped me from going out. 

KM: Neo micheoseo?!
MW: Why would you be going out with that crazy ?!
YM: Look guys i don't have time for this.
KM: Yeah sure. Neo pabo iya you know that? 
MW: (y/n)'s hurt because of you. I hope you know that. 
YM: Yes i do. I don't have a choice. I had to... i had to. 
KM: What do you mean by that?
MW: You could have told us what really happen Youngmin. 
YM: You wouldn't understand if i told you. You don't know how i feel.
MW: We would. (y/n) is like our sister. You broke her heart. 
KM: We just don't understand why you have to go out with Kaylie.
YM: I just have to! Just leave me alone arraseo! I just don't love her anymore alright. I like Kaylie now just leave me alone. 
KM: we know that's not true. You can't hide it from us. 


Kwangmin grabbed my shoulder to stop me from going out. But I shrugged and gave him and annoyed face. If only they understood why i was doing this. I started getting restless at night. I get annoyed quickly. get all my dance routines wrong. All I can think about was (y/n). It's driving me crazy. The guilt was eating me alive. The guys stopped talking to me except Donghyun.


During a break from practice Donghyun sat next to me.

DH: I know you can't keep this up. 
YM: But what am I supposed to do?
DH: It's for you to figure it out. Come on let's continue. 


In school was the worst. (y/n) looked quiet . She doesn't smile anymore let alone laugh. Every time i walked past her she just looked down. I kept on looking at her. I wanted to see her smile once more. Minwoo and Kwangmin noticed that I kept on looking at her trying to get her attention. I guessed they were getting worried about me too. 

Every time i went out with Kaylie it wasn't the same. We passed the food stand that (y/n) liked. Kaylie was getting frustrated that i ignored her. She didn;t get the attention that she wanted from me. 

Kaylie: Youngmin! I was talking to you!
YM: Oh that looks fine to me.
Kaylie: You are my Boyfriend Youngmin! Not (y/n)'s!
YM: So what now? I've given you everything you asked! What more do you want from me?
Kaylie: Looks like that trash still haven't got of you're mind. I will make her disappear till you're mine. 
YM: What are you going to do to her!?
Kaylie: Just you wait. 


What was Kaylie going to do to her?! I won't let her touch (y/n)! I have to warn the others even if i don't know what she was planning. I won't let Kaylie do anything to her. Not again. Kaylie went back home angry.


In school i didn't see her. I wanted to ask Kwangmin and Minwoo but We were on bad terms. I didn't dare to ask them. During break, Donghyun called me saying (y/n) was crying when Jeongmin called her cell. Donghyun told me Kaylie did something but wouldn't tell them. After the call I got her text. It was from Kaylie. "I TOLD YOU I WILL MAKE HER DISAPPEAR"