The after-math

You're my lady

(y/n)'s pov:

I Can't look at this. Youngmin... He has to get up he has to. Please Youngmin wake up. My heart burns and i see him lying on the ground motionless and badly hurt. My tears can't stop falling. I can't think straight. After the guy was done beating up Youngmin, they dragged me away and i struggled trying to break free and ended up spraining my ankle. I kept screaming Youngmin's name telling him to wake up. I begged them to let me go and kept on struggling even more. One of the guy punched me hard on the ribs to keep me still. I screamed loudly. It hurts. Youngmin please wake up. you can't leave me like this. Pleasee. Then i heard a voice from afar.

Voice: YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

I squinted my eyes and saw Donghyun standing along with Hyunseong by his side.

Guy 1: well Playing heroes aren't we here. Haha.
Donghyun: Well we've just called the police. They're on their way over. Come on then, let her go. 

Hyunseong went towards Youngmin and helped him up. Youngmin slightly regained his consciousness and looked towards me. 

Guy 2: Lets get out of here before they come. 
Guy 1: Alright then. I'll let her go. *whispers* We'll be back for you love. heh.

He punched me again but harder on my chest before letting me go and but before i fell on the ground, Someone caught me. I turned and saw Jeongmin holding me. My body is weak i can't move anymore.Everything is blurry and my body hurts. I heard Youngmin's distant voice calling out to me. 

JM: (y/n) Hold on the ambulance is coming (y/n) just try to stay awake (y/n) please.
(y/n): ... Young..min...

I out.

I heard beeping sounds and distinct voices. I opened my eyes and saw a bunch of people surrounded my bed. 

Minwoo: hey hey She's waking up.
(y/n): where am I?
Donghyun: You're in the hospital (y/n). You out when Jeongmin was carrying you.
(y/n): How long was i out for?
Kwangmin: 3 days. You were hit pretty badly on your chest it made a huge impact on your heart. If you were hit even harder you would have been dead.
Hyunseong: You were lucky (y/n). 
(y/n): Thanks guys. 
Mum: You were lucky these boys came on time to save you.

She looked at me with red eyes. I knew she was crying.

Mum: I'll leave you guys here alone with her while i'll go get a nurse.

She left with dad by her side. Everyone is here except for Youngmin. 

(y/n): Where's Youngmin?
JM: he'll be here he's in the next room. 
KM: He was here everyday by your bed. He was worried that you won't wake up. The nurses had to take him back to his own room. 
(y/n): he was here? How is he?
Minwoo: Why don't you ask him yourself?

Youngmin came in with a wheelchair. I looked at him and smiled.

DH: Hey guys i think somebody is calling us. 

Jeongmin: But Hyung nobody is cal-

Hyunseong Put his hands over Jeongmin's mouth and dragged him away. I let out a little giggle. 

YM: It's nice to see you laugh (y/n).


Youngmin's POV:

She's up. She's finally up. I got closer to her bed.

(y/n): You were here with me for 3 days?
YM: Yeah I couldn't leave you. I'm sorry (y/n)
(y/n): Don't be Youngmin it's fine. I'm okay.
YM: No it's not. I got you into this mess you got hurt and i can't forgive myself for that. 
(y/n): Youngmin look i'm fine you tried to protect me i know and don't beat yourself up for this it wasn't your fault.
YM: But you almost died (y/n). You almost died...

Tears started falling out of my face. I can't believe i'm crying in front of her. But the feeling of almost losing her is too painful. I don't to lose her like i lost "her" the last time. I won't. 

(y/n): I know but they came on time didn't they?
YM: what if they didn't (y/n). I don't want to lose you too (y/n). 

She leaned in to kiss me. 

(y/n): I'm fine now Youngmin. I'm fine now. You won't lose me Youngmin.

We heard somebody by the door. It was a nurse.

nurse: *clears Throats* i have to check on her now. 

I went outside with the guys. 

DH: Who were those thugs Youngmin?
YM: I don't know them either Hyung. But One of them said " She was Right. She really is pretty" 
JM: Yeah so?
YM: It means someone sent them to follow us. 
HS: I think i know who.
DH: I had a feeling this would happen thats why we followed you around when we heard Kaylie was back. I knew she wouldn't sit around and do nothing when you and (y/n) are all over the news. You have to be careful Youngmin. we won't all be around when something like this happens again. I know you don't want to lose her too. 
YM: I know hyung I know. 


After a few more days in the hospital we were discharged from the hospital and went back to school.

In school we went into the empty class where we always spend our time there. Then the door swung open. We looked and saw KAYLIE standing there. 

Kaylie: Soo how was it? Being beaten up? 
YM: I knew it was you Kaylie you witch. You set us up!
(y/n): what are you talking about? Kaylie set us up?
Kaylie: YEAH I set you up! I told You I will destroy her. Like the last time. What was her name again? Jenny? Hani? 
YM: Its Ha-Neul. 
Kaylie: Oh that poor helpless girl couldn't do anything in that small fire. 
YM: SMALL? You locked her in that room and set it on fire! 
(y/n): Youngmin let's go. Come on. 
Kaylie: You can't protect her Youngmin. You can't haha! Just watch me destroy her. 

We walked away from the crazy . She is full of pure evil. I know she burnt Ha-neul. I watched her die right in front of my eyes. I watched her die in the burning room. I couldn't do anything to save her. I will protect you (y/n)no matter what it takes. I will protect you...