The Confession

You're my lady

Youngmin's POV:

What it couldn't be Minwoo likes her too. He must be pulling my leg. No she likes me.

YM: You cant have her Minwoo she already confessed to me. You're too late.
MW: What she did?! Oh no I'm too late!

What the hell? He is really pulling my leg. Then i heard giggles behind him. What is going on? I missed my chance to tell her that i really like her and i hear giggles?

MW: Hyung You really think we're going to let you tell her you like her in the school?
DH: Yeah really? She doesn't even know who we are. Here i have a plan.

Okay this is getting awkward. What is really going on? These guys are mad. Whatever it is I still need to tell her how I feel. 

DH: Yah! are you listening?
YG: Yeah yeah i am.


I turned around again to see whether she's still there. Why must she walk away. I need to see her face again. (y/n) where did you go. After that i didn't see her for the rest of the day. i tried to find her but i couldnt find her. Where did you go (y/n)?

I walked home while listening to Yang Yoseob's and Eunji's Love Day on my iPod. I kept thinking about (y/n)'s face over and over again i just can't seem to get her out of my head. It's driving me mad. 


I just wonder how Donghyun's plan is going to turn out.

This feels weird but i hope everything works out well.



(y/n)'s POV:

I ran away after Minwoo dragged Youngmin. Minwoo probably dragged him away so it wouldnt be awkward for him when he rejects me. What was I thinking?! I kissed him for goodness sake and i confessed to him. I think i suffered enough embarrassment for today. Why are these tears suddenly falling from my face? I am soo stupid crying over a guy who i fell in one day. The girls is school saw what happened and starts giggling.

"thats what she gets for kissing him. HAH serves her right!" One girl said.

"hahaha Total rejection!" another girl said. 

I ignored all of it. But in the end i couldnt take it for myself. I started running faster and got out of the school.

I stopped my pace and i started pouring out my tears. My heart feels heavy. I dragged my way to my house. On my bed lies the diary that Youngmin passed me. I threw it away from my sight. I got over the fact that he's just another guy a famous, talented and cute. Compared to me i'm nothing like him. 

I tried to stop thinking about him but I can't. Damn it Youngmin you invaded my head.

When i started doing my homework then i started drawing hearts around the book instead. Then I heard the door bell rang. 

I went downstairs and open the door. I looked around but there was no one insight. I looked down and saw a basket and full of flowers and a teddy bear in it. I picked it up and brought it up into my room. I looked closely and saw a necklace around the teddy bear's neck. next to the bear was a note. 

Dear (y/n), 

Please go to xx place opened area. I'll be waiting.

Yours sincerely,
BFJYM

PS: Please wear the necklace thats on the bear's neck.



My day just gets weirder and weirder doesnt it. I wore my jeans and boots with a simple t shirt with a woman military coat, knitted beret hat and a scarf. 

I stepped out went towards the location. I wondered who's BfJYM. While i was walking i kept thinking about Youngmin. Stop thinking about him already (y/n)! He doesnt like you! Come on maybe this guy is better than him. Whoever you are BFJYM I hope you can make me forget about Youngmin.

I reached there and saw a crowd. There were lots of fangirls and i saw some from school. I wonder what's going on. I waited for BFJYM. It was getting late and colder and i wanted to leave. Then the crowd started screaming BOYFRIEND over and over again. Then the lights went out and they starts screaming even louder.

Loud music starts playing and a group of boys are up on stage. As i watched from afar and i saw YOUNGMIN. 
Great now i have to see him again. I've been embarrassed enough. I started walking away and they started singing. I listened to the lyrics and starts smiling. I stopped and turned around. The lyrics caught my attention. 

(y/n): Hi umm whats the name of this song?
Girl: Oh its I'll Be There.

Then It got to me. BFJYM stands for BoyFriend Jo YoungMin. Wow i was dumb. I (your full name) is plain stupid and dumb. I hit my head once.

I wanted to go desperately and someone caught my hand.
His hands are really warm. I turned and Youngmin was holding my hand. I took my hand away from his and he caught it again.

YM: Don't run again (y/n). If you do I'll will go after you and i won't stop.
(y/n): Why? haven't i suffered enough today Youngmin?
MW: About that it was our fault. Give him a chance (y/n).
(y/n): Why should i? He don't even knows if he likes m-

Youngmin pulled me close to him and our lips met. 

YM: Does that answer your question (y/n)? 

I stared at him looking dazed. So he does like me after all. 

YM: Why do you always space out? Oh and this was all their idea. 

Youngmin pointed to the rest of the members and they introduced themselves.

(y/n): I guess i owe you an apology Youngmin.
YM: An apology is not enough.

Youngmin points his finger on his cheeks. I sighed and gave him a peck but as i was about to reach his cheeks he turned and touched his lips. Youngmin is very cheeky and playful.



 Kaylie(A girl from school who worships Youngmin)
(literally she has a shrine of him in her room.)

In Kaylie's room
Kaylie: HOW COULD YOU?! You rejected her! and now you kissed her! I'm going to make you pay for this (y/n). You better watch out.