The Goodbye

You're my lady

(y/n)'s POV: 

This can't be happening right? I don't want this to happen. Why does all the bad things always happen to me. I really hope this is the end. I don't want this to happen. Not right now, right after Youngmin broke up with me. I can't seem to stop cry now can I? I wiped away my tears. I closed my eyes tightly and wished that all this was just a nightmare. When i opened my eyes seeing that all this was true i gave a huge sigh. I put down my cell on my bed. Next to it was the bear that Youngmin gave me. I was still wearing the necklace around my neck. I put the necklace and the bear in a box. I wondered how i'm supposed to face Minwoo and Kwangmin in school tomorrow. I guess Youngmin would've heard about it too. Why does he care anyway? I have nothing to do with him anyway.

KM: So how are you holding up (y/n)? I hope you're okay.

(y/n): I'm fine don't worry about me Kwangmin and thanks for asking. 

KM: I'm.. No. WE'RE worried about you (y/n) you're like our own sister. Youngmin might not admit it but i think that he still love you. 

(y/n): I don't know but he made it clear to me that he doesn't love me anymore. So lets face it maybe he doesn't. And You guys are like my brothers too. But i don't know if this brotherly sisterly relantionship is going to last long.

KM: What?! Why? No matter what you're still our sister.

(y/n): My parents made the decision to move back to Singapore. 

KM: Why? And you have to move back to?

(y/n): Yeah. I can't stay here anymore i don't have anywhere else to go.

KM: But you can stay with us! How about that? 

(y/n): Oh. no need. I don't want to trouble you guys.

MW: No it'll be fun (y/n). Come on. 

(y/n): Were you here all along Minwoo? You startled me. 

MW: Yeah. I kinda eavesdrop mind if i join in?

(y/n): Not at all. 

KM: So how about it (y/n)? Do you want to?

(y/n): I don't know. But since you guys insisted. I ask my parents.

I didn't realise that they would want me to stay. I don't know what to say. I'm speechless. I called my parents straight away. They were not keen on me staying over in an apartment with 6 boys in it. Instead my dad tried to contact my aunt. Apparently she has been living in Korea. I didn't even know about it. She lives close to their apartment. I didn't mind at all. I told Minwoo and Kwangmin about it. Although they were quite sad that i wasn't going to live with them they were quite happy that my aunt lives close to their apartment. But i would have to leave to Singapore after school and stay there for 1 month to help my parents settle back in.

 

Youngmin grabbed my hand when i went out of the class. I guessed he must've heard my conversation with Kwangmin and Minwoo.


YM: So you're leaving then?
(y/n): Why do you care? I have nothing to do with you anymore. 
YM: Don't say that. It pains me more that now i don't have you. I know you're mad.
(y/n): Mad? I'm way past mad. I have to go. Bye Youngmin. 

He grabbed my arm. I tried to pull away but he just hold me even tighter. My face started tearing up. I just don't want him to see me crying.

(y/n): Let go of me Youngmin.
YM: I won't.
(y/n): why not?


He pinned me onto the wall. He grabbed both my wrist. I can't move. I was paralyzed. 

YM: It's because I still love you (y/n).
(y/n): But you said you hated me.
YM: It was a lie. The truth is I still love you but i can't. 
(y/n): Why are you doing this to me Youngmin? I'm confused just let me go.
YM: No I won't. I'm not letting you go not again.
(y/n): But Kaylie.

He leaned in closer to me. I was practically breathing deeply in front of his face. Is he going to kiss me?

YM: I don't love her like i love you (y/n). In fact i don't actually like her at all.

He put his hands onto my face he was getting closer. I shut my eyes and he kissed me. I didn't fight back I didn't push him back. I want it to stay this way but i can't it's wrong. What if Kaylie saw this. I pushed him back.

(y/n): I'm sorry i can't do this Youngmin. 

I ran away from him. Who was I kidding? I liked it. I wanted that to stay forever but i can't. The tears just kept on falling. 




Youngmin's POV: 

(y/n)'s confused. I know that. That day that kiss. I will never forget it. Her lips were so soft. How i wished that it could stay that way. The guys are getting ready to send (y/n) off to the airport. Today is the day she will have to go back to Singapore. I can't believe she has to go. Kaylie parents fired her dad making him move back.

Now i can't see her anymore. 

DH: Come on Youngmin! We're going to be late.

I can't see her go. I'll lose my mind. 

MW: Hyung don't worry we'll see her soon okay.


We reached to the airport and her parents were next to here. She still looks as beautiful as ever. She walked towards us but i kept my distance. from her i didn't want her to see my face. 

She was hugging everyone saying her goodbyes. I just turned my back on her. I just didn't want to believe that she's going to be gone. (y/n) stood behind me and held my hand. 

(y/n): I'll be going now Youngmin. So Goodbye.

I clenched her hand and pulled her towards me. I hugged her for as long as i could. But in the end i had to let her go. If only our world wasn't as complicated as this, She would still be staying here in Korea. As I was hugging her i whispered in her ears.

YM: Kajima. Don't go (y/n). Stay here with me. 
(y/n): I'm sorry Youngmin. I can't. I have to go.

She put something onto my hands. I looked at it and it was the necklace and the bear that i gave her. She turned around and her face started tearing up. She quickly turned around and walked toward the departure hall.

Just like that i let her go. I can't believe she gone. This was worse than not talking to her. After she left i just couldn't be myself. I totally shut everything out. I stopped talking to anyone i didn't care what Kaylie was going to do anymore. The guys just looked worried but they couldn't do anything. All i could think about is (y/n). 

I can't just let this go on. I have to see her I must. I looked up online and booked a ticket to Singapore. I was packing my bags when Donghyun came in knocking on the door. 

YM: You can't stop me hyung.
DH: Who ever said that i was?

I'm just confused. 

YM: What are you saying?
DH: We knew that you're going to do this sooner or later.
YM: You knew?
DH: We all did. We just didn't know it took you this long.
YM: I'm going tomorrow.
DH: Alright but on one condition...
YM: What is it?
DH: We're tagging along.
YM: Why?
KM: You know you're not the only one who misses her you know? we all do. 
YM: Alright fine then. But are the managers okay with this?
DH: Yeah they're fine with it. They were worried about you too.

The next morning we made our way to the airport. There we're fans waiting. Some of the fanboards wrote " Go get her back Youngmin!" "Youngmin Fighting" they were supporting the both of us. If only (y/n) could see all this. But right now all i could think of is how is how am i going to get (y/n) back. I don't care anymore all i want is (y/n). Nothing more than that. now even Kaylie can't stop me. I am getting (y/n) back.