New Country

You're my lady

You just recently moved to Seoul cos your dad just got promoted to Korea and your whole family will have to move there. 

You applied to the School Of performing arts in Korea and just when you arrived in Korea you received a call. 

Caller: Hello is this (y/n)?
You: Yes this is she.
Caller: I'm happy to inform you that you have been accepted to the School Of Performing Arts.
You:*smiles* Oh My Gosh! Thank you soo much you don't know how much this means to me. 
Caller: We will be seeing you soon then (y/n). Good bye.

You hung up the phone and jump around. Your parents couldn't anymore happier for you.
once you've settled into your new house. You decided to walk around the neighborhood. There was a library nearby and you wanted to check it out. While walking you heard music blasting from a building close to the library. You ignored it but the music was catchy and it was stuck in your head for a long time. 

You spent a really long time in the library and lost track of time. you quickly grab your things and rushed out of the library. 

'damn, mum is gonna be pissed' you thought to yourself.

You weren't looking where you going and bumped onto someone. You looked up and saw a boy looking at you. 

"Jae- song- haum-ni-da" You said. your Korean is not that fluent but you understand it quite well. 
"gwaenchanh-a" He said with a smile. his smile almost melts your heart. 
"YAH! YOUNGMIN! PALI!" You saw a group of boys behind you and you bowed to him and walked away.

Then he grabbed your arm and asked your name. You told him your name and he smiled. But you really had to go cos your mum must be worried sick. You quickly rushed home but you dropped you diary behind and Youngmin picked it up. Before he could give it back to you, you were already gone.

He looked inside and found your address. he told the rest of the members to go back home first cos he needs to do something first. 

Your at home and you are trying to find your diary and you remembered that you dropped it. 

That was when you heard the doorbell rang. 


You opened the door and saw him.. Youngmin holding your diary.