Jaesica

Nothing Last Forever

Jaejoong just lay on his bed, he can’t sleep because of his mess heart so he just think one person that he think she will give him a good advice, but in this hour? 2 am?

 

Ring….ring…ring.. Jessica phone was ringing, that was from Jaejoong.

 

Jessica : (wake up) “u…uh who call me at this hour? Ah” reject the call.

 

After many time Jessica reject Jaejoong cal, finally she answer the call because she feel annoyed.

 

Jessica : “Hello? Who is this? If you want to talk to me you can just call me tomorrow, I’m sleeping now” beep beep she hang up the phone.

Jaejoong : “aigoo this sleeping beauty , ckckck.” Trying to call her again

 

Ring… ring…

 

Jessica : (raise her voice) “excuse me, can’t you just call me tomorrow, Im sle…….” JAejoong cut Jessica

Jaejoong “I know I know, ckck your job is just sleeping. Kekeke”

Jessica : (completely wake up) “J..jaejoong?”

Jaejoong : “emm I am”

Jessica : “what’s wrong? You never call me at this hour before, is anything happen?”

 

Jaejoong tell everything yo Jaesica about that incident and his feeling toward Taeyeon, and Jessica understand about that.

 

Jessica : “emm, Jae~a… maybe…. you must just forget about the past, forget about Junsu that made Yunho oppa lost his job, and stop thinking that Taeyeon is crusher or disturber for your family, Taeyeon didn’t do anything wrong it just emm you parent problem, you can’t blame it just to one person, Taeyeon, she didn’t know anything before she meet you and Yunho oppa. She tell me everything about her past.”

 

Jaejoong just keep silent, Jaejoong feel that Jessica was right, he mustn’t do this to Taeyeon

 

Jessica : “Jae? Jae~aa? Are you still awake? Or are you sleeping?” but Jaejoong didn’t give respon to Jessica “okay if you are sleeping, I hang up!”

Jaejoong : “u..uuh aniyo. Emm mianhae sica~a, sorry if I disturb you, you can go to sleep again, thank you for your advice, good night my Ice Princess” Jaejoong was not aware he just call her ‘my Ice Princess’

Jessica : “e..eh?” but Jaejoong just hang up the phone.

Jaejoong : “what just I say just now, aish babo Kim Jaejoong” but then he just smile and just sleep.

 

At the other side

 

Jessica : “what just he said? Is he said my Ice princess?  My? (giggles)” Jessica just smile and then she fall asleep with smile in her lips.