Help

Nothing Last Forever

At university park, ther was Jessica and Yoochun who is eating ice cream. And suddenly Jaejoong surprire them with a brighty smile. Jessica who look Jaejoong like this is smile brighty too.

 

Jessica : “Yaaaa Kim Jaejoong , give me back my ice cream” yell Jessica

 

Jaejoong : “Shireoo” Jaejoong just eat mint ice cream that Jessica had eaten. “waa Jessica, your’e really ice princess, your ice cream taste is mint too, ckckck.. haahahaa”

 

Jessica : “mwoya Kim Jaejoong, haish” Jessica suddenly grab Yoochun ice cream without Jessica knowing

 

Yoochun : “Yaaa Jessica , that’s my ice cream” but Jessica just eat Yoochun ice cream without hestitation “ck Jessica, ice princess kkk”

 

Jaejoong : “Yoochun~a, Sica`a?”

 

“wae” shout them at the same time and they look at each other face and just laugh uncotrollaby.

 

“so what’s that?” Yoochun said to Jaejoong.

 

Jaejoong : “mm, okay I just tell you guys. Yunho hyung just got fired from nari nuna restaurant”

 

“mwoooo?” said them together

 

Jessica : “how can that be? Nari unnie even didn’t tell me about that”

 

Jaejoong : “okay just listen to me first. Yunho hyung said that he was got fired because he stole the money and hide the map from nari nuna restaurant, but he said he didn’t do anything wrong. So I want you guys help me to find who is the thief, can you?”

 

“OK” said them together again and that kinda make jaejoong jealous?

 

Yeah jealous, because he like Jessica.

 

In Jessica home

 

Jessica : “Unnie, I heard that Yunho oppa was fired. Is unnie really believe that Yunho oppa is stole the money and the map ?”

 

Nari : “uh sica~a, but there wa a worker who see Yunho was stealing the money and the map at the brankas”

 

Jessica just keep silent from her unnie sentence, but she didn’t believe that, she believe that Yunho is not the one who stole the map.

 

“wait, the map? The map? Is that the map who is Junsu get from unnie desk? Is that really Junsu who steal it ?? Oh My God I can’t believe that. I must tell Jaejoong, yeah Jaejoong, tomorrow”