I'm Sorry

Nothing Last Forever

At 12.04 am Taeyeon walk alone outside, the weather is very cold, soon must be winter. Yeah, in 2 week maybe the first snow will come. Taeyeon must feel very cold, she only wear skiny long jeans and hoodie. and at the lodge, Junsu wake up.

Junsu : “ah my head, ah” “why I’m here?” (he remember) “Taeyeon, aish what have I done to her?”

Junsu wake up and go to The girls room, but he can’t find her, so he decide to search Taeyeon outside but he know the weather is cold so he come back to his room and wear  one thin jacket and one thick jacket. He search Taeyeon outside but he still can’t find her. But at that time the flowers fall, it was very beautiful and then he find Taeyeon who was amazed by the view.

Junsu : (run to her) (hug her) “Taeyeon~a…  why are out here? You must feel cold” (take out his thick jacket and put in Taeyeon)

Taeyeon : “oppa”

Junsu : “mianhae Taeyeon~a, I must be very drunk, I’m sorry, I .. I hurt you”

Taeyeon : (place her hand to Junsu Face) “I’m okay oppa”

Junsu : “Your hand is very cold Taeyeon~a” (rub her hand)

Taeyeon : (hug Junsu) “oppa.”

Junsu : (hug her back) “wae?”

Taeyeon : “I … I don’t like a man who drunk oppa”

Junsu : “l..like me? I’m sorry Taeyeon~a”

Taeyeon : “it’s okay oppa, just don’t do that again okay?”

Junsu : “em, arasseo”

Taeyeon suddenly close her eyes and slowly she kiss Junsu, Junsu kiss her back and the kiss going deeply with the flowers fall, it was very a beautiful night to see.

After the kiss they blushing, and they go walk night together. Suddenly Taeyeon stop.

Taeyeon : “uwaaa, beautiful, it’s very wonderful , right?”

Junsu : “em, but you’re the most wonderful and beautiful in here”

Taeyeon : (blushing) “gomawo oppa”

 

And they continue their walk while their arm link to each other.

Taeyeon : “oppa”

Junsu : “wae Taeyeon~a?”

Taeyeon : “when you’re drunk, who is that person who you hate? Is that me?”

Junsu : “ani, it was my father”

Taeyeon : “oh, Mianhae”

Junsu : “it’s okay. He was hurting my mother, he didn’t care about my mother who was sick, until she died, he never said sorry to my mother, I really hate him, he just instead care about the other woman and married that woman, he.. h..” (tearing)

Taeyeon : (hug him) “it’s okay oppa, you don’t need to tell about them now. I understand oppa, your feeling must be same with Jaejoong oppa. My mother is the 2nd wife for my father, and because of that, Jaejoong oppa and Yunho oppa mother died. That way is make Jaejoong oppa hate me at the first, but now, he’ve forgive me”

Junsu : “mianhae Taeyeon~a”

Taeyeon : “it’s okay oppa” “kaja, let’s back to the lodge”

 

Taeyeon and Junsu back to the lodge.

At the lodge.

Taeyeon : (take off Junsu jacket)

Junsu : (look at Taeyeon hand) “uh Taeyeon~a, your hand? Why?”

Taeyeon : (hold her hand, hide it from Junsu) “a..aniyo oppa, I’m okay”

Junsu : “is that because of me?”

Taeyeon : “aniyo oppa”

Junsu : (grab Taeyeon hand) “don’t lie to me Taeyeon~a, here, I treat your hand”

Junsu treat Taeyeon injury hand and after that

Junsu : “it’s done”

Taeyeon : “gomawo oppa”

Junsu : (hug Taeyeon) “it’s nothing Taeyeon~a, I’m sorry for hurting you, I promise I will make you happy, I promise”

Taeyeon : “em, gomawo.”

Junsu : “now it’s very late night Taeyeon~a, go to your room, and then sleep, em?”

Taeyeon : “ne~” (stand up)

Junsu : “wait” (stand up) (kiss Taeyeon forehead) “good night, have a nice dream Taeyeon~a”

Taeyeon : (kiss Junsu cheek) “oppa too” (goes to her room)

After Junsu saw Taeyeon enter her room, Junsu go to his room and then sleep.