Good Bye Taeyeon

Nothing Last Forever

Jaejoong, Taeyeon, and the other were having a good time in the vacation, and after a few days they leave Nami Island and go back to their home. After they arrived one by one to their home they rest, and after that vacation everyone got close to each other and sometimes they hang out together or double date. Everyone has enjoyed their time, and 1 year has passed, Taeyeon became a lady, Junsu and Jaejoong were very success in business world at their age.

 

They have a party to celebrate Taeyeon 21st birthday.

 

All : (singing) “Saengil Chukhahamnida, saengil chukhahamnida, saranghaneun Taeyeoni, saengil chukhahamnida……..”

Taeyeon : (blowing out candles)

Yunho : “saengil chukhae nae dongsaeng, (hug her) you’ve became a lady now, saranghe”

Taeyeon : “gomawo oppa, nado saranghae” (smile with her pale face)

Jaejoong : (hug her) “saengil chukhae Taeyeon~a”

Taeyeon : “gomawo oppa”

Jaejoong, Yunho and  the other leave Taeyon and Junsu.

Junsu : (hug Taeyeon for a long time) “saengil chukhae my princess,” (put a ring on Taeyeon finger)

Taeyeon : “o..oppa”

Junsu : (smile) “will you marry me?”

Taeyeon : “b..but o..oppa”

Junsu : (cry) “w..will you marry me?”

Taeyeon : (cry) “emm, I will”

 

Junsu hug her and then kiss her. After a long kiss, Taeyeon feel dizzy and she unconscious.

Everyone rush and run to Taeyeon

 

All : “Taeyeon~a, Taeyeon~a”

Junsu : “Taeyeon~a, Taeyeon~a, wake up Taeyeon~a, don’t leave me now Taeyeon~a, Taeyeon~a, KIM TAEYEON” (crying)

Jaejoong : (blank) “ Taeyeon~a, Taeyeon~a”

Yunho : “waegeurae Taeyeon~a , wake up Taeyeon~a”

 

Junsu then feels Taeyeon breath, but she’s not breathing. Junsu tears are fall, he’s crying hard.

 

Junsu : “aniya Taeyeon~a, Taeyeon~a wake up, Taeyeon~aaa”

Jaejoong : “Taeyeon~a wake up, I haven’t do anything for you, please wake up Taeyeon~a, I promise I will do anything for you, so wake up for now, Taeyeon~a, KIM TAEYEOOONN” (crying)

 

They are all crying for Taeyeon death, they didn’t notice in all that time Taeyeon face was always pale.

 

Jaejoong : “what’s wrong with her huh? What are doing? I told you to protect her not to kill her”

Yunho : (tearing) “stop it Jaejoong~a, don’t do that in front of taeyeon”

Jaejoong : “b..but hyung, I ..I haven’t ever do anything for her, all I do is scold her, I … I “

Yunho : “I know Jaejoong~a, but at least Taeyeon know that  you love her”

 

Taeyeon is dead, it was the longest and the last kiss for Taeyeon who really love Junsu.

 

Jaejoong and Junsu are crying, even in Taeyeon funeral, they can’t stop crying and starring at Taeyeon photo. But Junsu suddenly feel strange, he saw Taeyeon smile at him and said “it’s okay, I’m fine now, don’t cry again, that make me sad in the other world oppa” and then she’s gone.

 

After Taeyeon funeral end,Junsu , Jessica, Yoochun and Yoona come to Jaejoong house.

 

Yunho : “all of you please have a sit” (after all of them sit) “Junsu~a, please tell me what happen, to Taeyeon, I’m sure you are know something”

At that time, Junsu is saw Taeyeon again with smile in her face.

Junsu : think ‘why is she always smile at me, is she happy in the other world’

And then Taeyeon appear again in front of Junsu and nod her head.

Junsu : think ‘so you’re happy Taeyeon~a, I’m glad’

Yunho : “Junsu~a..”

Junsu : “n..ne?”

Yunho : “what do you see?”

Junsu : “e..eh? aniyo”

Yunho : “so tell me what happen to Taeyeon”

Junsu : “actually…..”

 

Flashback

At the hospital

Ring..ring..ring..

Junsu : “hello.”

Jaejoong : “YAA KIM JUNSU , WHERE IS MY SISTER WHERE DO YOU HIDE HER? HURRY ANSWER ME…”

Junsu : “Jaejoong~a.. Taeyeoneun….” (almost cry)

Jaejoong : “wae? Taeyeon~I wae?”

Junsu : “she..she had..”

Suddenly Taeyeon wake up and hurridly snatch the phone.

Taeyeon : “u..uh oppa naya? Waegeurae oppa”

Jaejoong : “yaa where are you now? Palli tell me where are you?”

Taeyeon : (smile) “I am at the park oppa, Junsu oppa will accompany me to home, don’t worry oppa”

Jaejoong : “HOW CAN I NOT WORRY , YOU DIDN’T AT HOME FOR ONE DAY, I pick you up now”

Taeyeon : “o..oppa ani, we are in the way home , so oppa you don’t have to come here”

Jaejoong : “arasseo palli”

Tut..tut…tutt

after Taeyeon hang the phone up.

Taeyeon : “oppa, what are you doing?”

Junsu : “Taeyeon~a, you must tell your brother about your illness”

Taeyeon : “andwae, they must be worry about me if I tell them, so, please don’t tell them oppa, please” (beg to Junsu)

Junsu : “b..but Taeyeon~a, your illness is serious, it’s dangerous”

Taeyeon : “it’s okay oppa, even if my life is not longer, I will try my best to make everyone happy, so please don’t tell everyone about this”

Junsu : (sigh) “arasseo, but promise you will diligently eat your medicine”

Taeyeon : “ne, gomawo oppa”

Flashback End

 

Jessica : “so that is what happen to her, poor her. It’s really sad she’s go with her young age”

Yunho : “but that is her fate, Nothing can last forever in this world”

Yoochun : “that’s right, we can’t be sad again because she will sad if she saw us in this situation”

Yoona : “that’s right”

Junsu : “em”

 

The day is hard for Jaejoong and Junsu, but Taeyeon always appear in front of Junsu and Junsu dream, said all things that can make Junsu feel not sad and feel his spirit again. But for Jaejoong, he still the same and one day, Jaejoong came to Taeyeon tomb. He kneel down and began to cry

 

Jaejoong : “mianhae Taeyeon~a, mianhae”

 

And suddenly Taeyeon appear in front of Jaejoong eyes

 

Jaejoong : “T..Taeyeon~a”

 

As always, Taeyeon is smile at Jaejoong

 

Jaejoong : “mianhae Taeyeon~a, Mianhae” (cry)

Taeyeon : “don’t be sad oppa, that make me feel sad in the other world, himnae, I’m okay, so don’t be sad again.

 

After that , Jaejoong and Junsu always dream about Taeyeon, but after 1 month, they stop dreaming Taeyeon and begin their new life again, but one day for Junsu , he really saw Taeyeon, and then he run to Taeyeon and then….. he get hit by a car, he dead at that place.

 

Junsu : (wake up and saw himself lying on the ground full of blood) “w..why? a..am I dead?”

Taeyeon : (hold Junsu hand and smile) “kajja”

Junsu : “em”

Taeyeon and Junsu are gone forever together and life happily in the other world, same as Jaejoong and the other who just begin their new life again.

 

 

                                                                                                END