Bad day 2

Nothing Last Forever

Taeyeon : “O..o..oppa what’s wrong ?”

 

Jaejoong : “uuhh Hyung what’s wrong ? why are you like this? Tell me?

 

Yunho : “I..I.I got fired from my work”

 

Taeyeon : “w..wae? b..but oppa dind’t do anything wrong right?”

 

Yunho : “I didn’t do anything wrong Taeyeon-aa, b..but they said…..”

 

Jaejoong : “said what hyung ? tell me?”

 

Yunho : “t..they said I hide the money from the investor who come from UK, b..b.but I did’t do that”

 

Taeyeon : “It’s okay oppa, if oppa didn’t do anything wrong don’t be afraid. Oppa will find a better job than this job oppa, believe me, hm?”

 

As Jaejoong heard Yunho was fired from his job, his live become very angry with himself, so he just begin to make the work that his lecture gave to him and hurry up so he can find a job to help his hyung.

 

 

At the Other Side, at The Café

 

Jessica : “Yoochun~aa”

 

Yoochun : “wae sica~aa?”

 

Jessica : “Is Jaejoong alright? I really worried about him. Should we just come to his home? He didn’t even come to class” Jessica give a hard sigh

 

Yoochun : “Jaejoong will be okay sica~aa, he’s a strong man”

 

Jessica : “b…but I just can’t stop thinking about him, maybe I just call him”

 

Look for handphone in her bag, but…

 

Jessica : “uuhh, where is my handphone, yaaa you hide my phone right? Palli give back to me!!”

 

Yoochun : “whaaatt? I didn’t hide anything, look !! there anything your thing in me, maybe you left you Handphone in the class, you must be forget to take in your bag.. eugh ckckck babo”

 

Jessica : “aahh, right in my desk”

 

Jessica hurry to go to her University again, and finally found her phone. But there another person in the class, it was Junsu, Kim Junsu who is Jaejoong rival. But he was like hiding some map from the lecture desk, exactly her sister desk, yeahh Jessica sister is Jung Nari. Nari is a lecture in that university plus the owner of restaurant where Yunho work. Jessica was so curious so she decide to approach Junsu.

 

Jessica : “Junsu-ssi, what are you doing in lecture desk (exactly lecture room)”

 

Junsu : “u..uuu…h aniya, j..jjust come to……… to bring my work.. yes my work.. hehe” hurry to put the map in his bag

 

Jessica : (think) ‘what’s wrong with him’

 

Jessica just come back home without feel a suspicious think about what Junsu doing in her sister desk.

 

The next day Jaejoong is go to university and give his work to his lecture ‘Jung Nari’

 

Nari : “Jaejoong~aaa, where are you this day? Why are you always didn’t attend the class, and Sica is really worry about you”

 

Jaejoong : “I’m just rest my mind nuna”

 

Nari : “mm, okay. So I just go first, see you in class Jejoong”

 

Jaejoong : “nee nuna”

The bell is ringin so he decide to go to class, there was Jessica who is sleeping because she can’t sleep thinking about Jaejoong and Yoochun who just looking at Jessica. The lecture come to class so Yoochun decide to wake sica up.

 

Nari : “mm, okay guys. I didn’t have much anything to say but I just want to tell that the work is done so the best worker is Junsu, that just all I want to say. So see you in next time”

 

When the lecture ‘Nari’ is out, Junsu hurrily follow nari.

 

Junsu : “wait Nari nuna”

 

Nari : “mm, wae Junsu~aa?”

 

Junsu : “I..I just want to work at your restaurant can’t I? I just heard tha Yunho hyung is didn’t work at your restaurant again”

 

Nari : “emm it’s okay, but if you want to work at my place you must have a partner. It’s okay ?”

 

Junsu : “ne, its okay nuna”

 

Nari : “okay, so if you find your partner just come to my restaurant”