Worry

Nothing Last Forever

At Jaejoong side

Jessica : “thank you for today Jae~a, I’am  very happy.” (kiss Jaejoong cheek)

Jaejoong : “emm,” (kiss Jessica lips)

Jessica : “eumm, annyeong, good night.. bye bye”

Jaejoong : “emm, good night,” (wave his hand to Jessica)

And then jaejoong drive until safety reach his home. After he enter home.

Jaejoogn : “why is Ynho hyung sleep in here” (approach Yunho) “aigoo this hyung, just work, work, work and work again”

Jaejoong walk to his room, but suddenly he stop at front of Taeyeon room, he open the door.

Jaejoong : “uh, where is this kid? I went for 12 hours but she didn’t at home for the first time, hah its stange”

Jaejoong didn’t mind that and just go to his room, bath and then he sleep.

 

In the morning.

Jaejoong wake up first, he wash himself and then go down to have a breakfeast  but he didn’t find Taeyeon.

Jaejoong : “where is that girl? Hemm, is she went back to her town? Ahh molla”

But Jaejoong feel curious, he open Taeyeon door room but there is no Taeyeon, because he worried so he search all angles of his home but he didn’t found Taeyeon anywhere and decide to wake up Yunho.

Jaejoong : “hyung… hyung.. wake up hyung..”

Yunho : (rub his eyes) “wae?”

Jaejoong : “hyung, Taeyeon is not home?”

Yunho : “MWOOO? She hasn’t come back home?”

Jaejoong : “e..eh? where is she hyung, where did you bring her?”

Yunho : (call Taeyeon) “why is she didn’t pick up my phone” (call Taeyeon several time but Taeyeon didn’t answer) “aish, where is this girl”

Jaejoong : “wae hyung? Where is she?”

Yunho : “emm, yesterday I…I went to amusement park with her, and then we went to Han river and met Junsu in there, Taeyeon said she like him, so I leave her to him, Mianhae Jaejoong~a, I know you hate him but Taeyeon really like him”

Jaejoong : “hyung, you too.. you know he is bad  boy… he…… aghh,” (try to call Taeyeon)

 

At the hospital

Ring..ring..ring..

Junsu : “hello.”

Jaejoong : “YAA KIM JUNSU , WHERE IS MY SISTER WHERE DO YOU HIDE HER? HURRY ANSWER ME…”

Junsu : “Jaejoong~a.. Taeyeoneun….” (almost cry)

Jaejoong : “wae? Taeyeon~I wae?”

Junsu : “she..she had..”

Suddenly Taeyeon wake up and hurridly snatch the phone.

Taeyeon : “u..uh oppa naya? Waegeurae oppa”

Jaejoong : “yaa where are you now? Palli tell me where are you?”

Taeyeon : (smile) “I am at the park oppa, Junsu oppa will accompany me to home, don’t worry oppa”

Jaejoong : “HOW CAN I NOT WORRY , YOU DIDN’T AT HOME FOR ONE DAY, I pick you up now”

Taeyeon : “o..oppa ani, we are in the way home , so oppa you don’t have to come here”

Jaejoong : “arasseo palli”

Tut..tut…tutt

 

Yunho : “where is she Jaejoong~a? is she okay?”

Jaejoong : “she is in the way home, so don’t worry, I will punish her when she come”

 

Taeyeon and Junsu are on the way Taeyeon home, they just didn’t say anything on they way Taeyeon home. After arrived at home Junsu open the door for Taeyeon and accompany her to inside..

Jaejoong : (punch Junsu) “yaa where are you bring her? What are you doing with her ha?”

Taeyeon : “oppa,  he didn’t do anything to me, look  I’m okay”

But Jaejoong didn’t listen to her and push her to the floor and continu punch Junsu, junsu fell and Taeyeon help him.

Taeyeon : “o..oppa are you okay? Is this hurt?”

Jaejeong : “YAA KIM TAEYEON just let him go”

Jaejoong pull Taeyeon hand but Taeyeon .. she hug Junsu, she didn’t want Junsu hurt because of her.

Jaejoong : “yaa Kim Taeyeon, don’t you hear me, KIM TAEYEON”

Taeyeon : “I LIKE HIM WAE?” (she stand up and face Jaejoong)

Junsu : “Taeyeon~a”

Jaejoong : “mwo? Are you crazy ha? You know he is a bad guy”

He almost hit Taeyeon but Yunho stop him

Yunho : “Jaejoong~a, can’t you just fogive him, I have forgive him, you shouldn’t be like this, who should be like this is me, not you, who lost the job is me not you”

Jaejoong just keep silent, he think and Taeyeon help Junsu

Taeyeon : “o…oppa a..are you okay?”

Junsu : “I’m okay.. I go first Taeyeon~a, mianhae” (he go)

Taeyeon : “o..oppa, oppa” (tearing)

Yunho : “kajja Taeyeon~a, oppa accompany you to your room”

Yunho and Taeyeon go to Taeyeon room leave Jaejoong alone. Jaejoong knelt down and ..

Jaejoong : “I’m sorry Taeyeon~a, I .. I’m sorry Taeyeon~a”

Taeyeon turn back and approach Jaejoong, she then knelt down too and tap Jaejoong shoulder

Taeyeon : “it’s okay oppa, I didn’t angry at you, this was my mistake so I’m who must be sorry o you oppa, I’m sorry..”

Jaejoong : “ani Taeyeon~a, I’m the one who must say sorry”

Taeyeon : (hug Jaejoong) “It’s okay oppa, I’m not angry at you”

Jaejoong : “e…eh? Are you serious? B..but I always make you cry , make you hurt and ….”

Taeyeon : “shuttt… it’s okay oppa, I already forgive you oppa.”

Jaejoong : (hug Taeyeon back) “gomawo Taeyeon~a, gomawo”

Yunho : “ekhem, so……. Em, we should held a party? Next week is my birthday so you can call all of your friend to my party .. okay?”

Jaejoong : “uh hyung”

Yunho : “em, kajja, lets make our breakfeast …”

And they enter the house to make they breakfeast.