Good Day 2

Nothing Last Forever

Junsu is on the way to his home, he was hurt but he smile alone

Junsu : “Taeyeon, Taeyeon, she like me, haha. How can this happen,” but suddenly he cry.

After he reach his home he get treatment from his maid.

 

Yunho, Jaejoong and Taeyeon just finish their breakfeast.

Taeyeon : “oppa, can I go to my room? I want to sleep  oppa, I’m tired.”

Yunho : “em it’s okay”

Taeyeon then go to her room

Yunho : “ahh, I like this situation, how about you Jaejoong~a?”

Jaejoong : “em,  I like this situation too”

Yunho : “b..but Jaejoong~a”

Jaejoong : “wae hyung”

Yunho : “can’t you just let Junsu to date Taeyeon, he is change, he become friendly and serious to Taeyeon, and can’t you just be friend with him again? I just pity Taeyeon, Junsu is her first love, how can we crush her feeling? Em?”

Jaejoong : “I don’t know hyung, just let me think for that, I still… uh okay just let me think for a several days.”

Yunho : “it’s okay, akh I will wash and then go to work. You didn’t go to university?”

Jaejoong : “aniyo hyung, I don’t have a class today.”

Yunho : “geurom…. Ah, how is your relationship with Jessica?”

Jaejoong : “e..eh?”

Yunho : “I know all about you and Jessica you know?”

Jaejoong : “h..how can you know that”

Yunho : “off course from your strange best friend. Hahaha,” (leave Jaejoong)

Jaejoong : “aish that alien, just wait , ahh haish”

 

After that Jaejoong was sleep, and Yunho just go to work.

 

And the next day 7.05 am

Ting tong.. ting tong

Taeyeon which was wake up, open the door.

Taeyeon : “uh Unnie, oppa..” (hug the unnie) “sica unnie, yoochun oppa, what bring you here at this time?, and she? Yoona? Yoona, right?”

Yoona : “uh Taeyeon~a, naya”

Taeyeon : (hug Yoona) “Yoona~a, I miss you”

Yoochun : “yaa yaa yaa, why are you hug my girlfriend?”

Taeyeon : “mwoo? Girlfriend, waa Im Yoona chukhahae.. hehe”

Jessica : “but Taeyon~a , do you know her?”

Taeyeon : “em, she is my classmate when I’m in the middle school, she is my best friend unnie. Ah go in unnie, oppa, Yoona”

Jessica , Yoochun and Yoona sit on the sofa.

Yoochun : “waa, is this a house or a grave, very quiet, where is Jaejoong and Yunho hyung?”

Taeyeon : “aa oppa? At this hour They still slepp oppa, they will wake up at 8 and then eat breakfeat and then do their activity”

Jessica : “aaaahh, so what are you doing at this hour?”

Taeyeon : “ah, I prepare they breakfeast unnie. Because you are all here I will make more for breakfeast.”

Jessica : “waa, Taeyeon~a y…”

Yoochun : “ah gomawo Taeyeon~a”

Jessica : “YA PARK YOOCHUN, why do you cut my word, aish …”

Yoochun : “haha, arasseo mianhae”

Jaessica : “aigoo, dwaesseo.”

Taeyeon : “haha, ah unnie, why don’t you just wake up Jaejoong oppa? You can go upstair and wake him up”

Jessica : “okey”

Jessica then go upstair to wake Jaejoong up, Taeyeon continue to make breakfeast with Yoona and Yoochun help.