Meet Junsu

Nothing Last Forever

At Han River

 

Junsu : (think) ‘ugghh, how can I meet her, I really miss her, even though I just meet her haah just once. Ha, I must be crazy. How can I love her at the first sight. Ughh, ho can I meet her, Jaejoong must be disallow me to meet her,’ “aaaaaaaaggghhh” (he shouted)

 

And then Taeyeon and Yunho hear Junsu yelled out.

 

Taeyeon : “u.uuhh t,,that Junsu oppa? Or not?” (run to Junsu)

                     “o..oppa? Junsu oppa?”

Junsu : (lift his head) “(surprised) “u..uuhh T..Taeyon~a. h..how c…can you? What are you doing here at this late night?”

Taeyeon : (happy to see him) “oh ,emm. I just go out with Yunho oppa, do you want to meet him?”

 

And then Yunho approach them

 

Yunho : “ekhem annyeonghaseyo Junsu-ssi”

Junsu : “a..ah ne annyeonghaseyo. A.. emm about that time I really sorry… I …I “

Yunho : “it’s okay Junsu~a, can I just call you Junsu?”

Junsu : “ah it’s okay emm..”

Yunho : “just call me hyung”

Junsu : “ah ne hyung”

Yunho : “em , Taeyeon~a, oppa will go home first. Oppa forget something to do with my work, can I ?”

Taeyeon : “oppa wae? Oppa told me that oppa will accompany me to everywhere I go”

Yunho : “but Taeyeon~a , this is really important, this is for our life, em?”

Taeyeon : “arasseo oppa, kajja” (with a sad expression)

Yunho : “aniya Taeyeon~a , you will stay here. Junsu~a, can you accompany her to home, hyung jinjja busy, ne? bye Taeyeon~a” (kiss her forehead)

Taeyeon : “o…oppa”

 

Taeyeon just watch Yunho leaving, Taeyeon and Junsu just don’t know what should they do. Yunho is deliberatetely leave Taeyeon with Junsu because he understand Taeyeon feeling.

 

Junsu : “so… what should we do ?”

Taeyeon : “molla, this is my first time I go out with a boy”

Junsu : “jinjja? Waa? Have you date someone?” (walk with Taeyeon)

Taeyeon : “ani, I haven’t. oppa neun?”

Junsu : “oppa? I have, but she leave me, for another man, your oppa, Jaejoong. But Jaejoong didn’t love her, so she leave Korea and move to overseas.”

Taeyeon : “really? What year that was?”

Junsu : “e..eh? oh that was 3 years ago”

Taeyeon : “but at that time, Jaejoong oppa is fall in love with Jessica unnie”

Junsu : “he.. he love another woman?”

Taeyeon : “em , sica unnie. Sica unnie too, she love him, but they dont have a time to confess to each other. Em, oppa, so oppa , em do you still love her?”

Junsu : “ani, now I falling in love with someone, at the first sight”

Taeyeon : (sad) “a..ah geure”

Junsu : (think) ‘it is time to confess her, agh what should I do’

Taeyeon : (think) ‘Junsu oppa love another woman? Who?’ “a..ah (grab her head) a..ahh”

Junsu : “wae? Waegeurae Taeyeon~a.. Taeyeon~a”

 

And then Taeyeon fainted. Junsu carry her to his car and then go to the hospital.