The Truth

Nothing Last Forever

 In the moring at Seoul University

 

Jessica who is wait for Jajoong in 9am at the park, but Jaejoong still hasn’t come.

 

 Jessica : “where is Jaejoong, he said he come at 9 am. Tjek Kim Jaejoong jongmal (with phone in her hand)”

 

She tried to call him but he didn’t answer her call. And then Yoochun show up and surprise Jessica from her back, like always Jessica hit Yoochun arm.

 

Jessica : “yaa Park Yoochun, can’t you not surprise me when I wait for someone?”

 

Yoochun : “haha, who? Jaejoong? Tjek you’re really like him right? Just tell me, I wont tell him”

 

Jessica : “I..I..”

 

When Jessica try to told Yoochun she was like Jaejoong, but then Jaejoong show up.

 

Jaejoong : “uuhh sica~a mianhae I’m late, so how? Do you found out who is the real thief?” ask Jaejoong

 

Jessica : “oh ne, I just realize , I was saw Junsu try to find something in Nari unnie desk. But I thought it was nothing, but when I back from class I approach him and he was really surprised to see me. And then he hurriedly to hide the map to his bag, but when I ask him, he said it was his work and he just left.”

 

Yoochun : “and you didn’t feel a souspicious thing about that ? you baboya sica!!” hit Jessica head

 

Jessica : “yaa Park Yoochun , that because he just tell me that map is his work, so I didn’t have a suspicious thing about him”

 

As Jessica and Yoochun fight, Jaejoong feel’s really angry and decide to meet Junsu, but he didn’t know where is Junsu now.

 

Jaejoong : “Sica~a, do you now where is Junsu now?”

 

Jessica : “wae? What will you do if you see him?”

 

Jaejoong : “nothing, just tell me where he is”

 

Jessica : “hmm, okay. I just saw him in sport room”

 

Jejoong just left whithout say a single word, left Jessica and Yoochun behind.

 

Yoochun : “YAAAA JESSICA !! why do you tell him where he is, do you know what will happen if they meet ? aishh you really babo sica~a”

 

Jessica : “b..bbut I didn’t know?”

 

Yoochun just run and follow Jaejoong who was left to meet Junsu in the sport room, and followed by Jessica.

 

Jessica : (think) aish Jessica , you are really babo, why I tell him where Junsu is, (Jessica just hit her head with her hand)

 

In the sport room.

 

Jaejoong : “ yaaa, you (punch Junsu cheek til bleeding)”

 

Junsu : “yaa you what ? how dare you to punch me (punch Jaejoong back but Jaejoong hold his hand and Junsu just yelled out loudly)

 

And then Yoochun and Jessica come

 

Yoochun : “Yaa stop Kim Jaejoong, we can talk to him slowly, don’t be like this, you are Kim Jaejoong, you are popular because you are smart. Don’t act like this Kim Jaejoong.

 

Jessica who look at him like this she just run to the lecture room to find Jung Nari, her unnie.

 

Jessica :”hhuh huuh huuhh, unnie, where are you, why are you didn’t pick up my call”

 

Jessica try to find her in the lecture room, but there is nothing and she try to call her but she didn’t answer her phone. So Jessica decide to run to find her unnie. And finally she found her unnie and run to her.

 

Jessica : “hush hush , unnie hurry come with  me (pull Nari’s arm)

 

Nari : what’s wrong sica~a?”

 

Jessica : “just let me explain later, just hurry”

 

And they run to the sport room while Yoochun stop Jaejoong and Junsu fight. When Jessica and Nari arrived at sport room, Nari was really surprise to see Junsu who is bleeding in his lips.

 

Nari : “what happen ? why did you guys fight like this?”

 

Jessica : “t..t..thaat, emm unnie. In fact who stole the map is Junsu, not Yunho oppa, I saw Junsu a few days ago in the lecture room, and he was take something in your desk, and it was the map that unnie think Yunho oppa who stole it”

 

Junsu : (think) how did she know that I stole the map,

 

Nari : “is that right Junsu ?”

 

Junsu : “t…tt…t..tt.that n..tthaat n..n…nnot me nuna”

 

Jaejoong : “YAAAA DON’T LIE KIM JUNSU”

 

Yoochun : “just tell us the truth Kim Junsu”

 

Jessica saw Junsu’s bag and open the bag, and she found the map that Junsu stole from her unnie.

Junsu surprise to see Jessica open his bag, he was really scared and push Jessica to the wall. And Jaejoong help her.

 

Jaejoong : “WHAT ARE YOU DOING HUH?” to Junsu. “are you okay Jessica ?” to Jessica

 

Jessica : “I’m okay Jae~a”

 

Nari  : “ Kim Junsu , let me open your bag”

 

Junsu : “w..ww.what ? o..o..open my bag ?”

 

Nari : “if you didn’t stole it you must not be scared because you’re not wrong, so give me your bag, NOW!!!”

 

Nari was really angry because she found the map in Junsu’s bag.

 

Nari : “Junsu~aa I don’t believe you really stole this. I really believe in you b..but why are you , ugh..” throw the map

to the floor.

 

Junsu : “ Mianhae nuna , I..I just..”

 

Nari : “don’t apologize to me, just apologize to Yunho family”

 

Junsu : (cry) “ne nuna” slowly to Jaejoong “Jaejoong~aa, Mianhae , I..I  just want to be smarter than you if I have a job first, b..ubuut I was wrong, I’m sorry Jaejoong~aa”

Jaejoong just leave the room and go back to his home. Jessica and Yoochun just run to follow Jaejoong, but Jaejoong was too fast, so they can’t catch up. Nari just left with the angry feeling. And Junsu was left anone in the room, cry.