First Meet

Nothing Last Forever

At Jaejoong’s family house

 

Taeyeon is just lay on her bed, she has nothing to do, the homework is done and her two brother is not home. Jaejoong is in his University and Yunho is work?? .. yes, two days ago Yunho got a Job, his friend gave him a job and now he become a manager, and Taeyeon? Hemm, she just didn’t continue her school, she is 19 years old, and next march she is 20 years old. Taeyeon is just bored and reads some book, slowly her eyes get heavy, slowly she sleep but suddenly someone ring the door bell and Teyeon was surprised but she just run to the door because she think that is her brother, but when she open the door…

 

Guy : (think) waah, this girl is beautiful, (he just go blank after see Taeyeon face. He was fall in love at first sight)

Taeyeon : “ekhemm, are you okay?”

Guy : “u…uh yes, emm,, is this right Jaejoong’s house ?”

Taeyeon : (think) hehe, this guy is cute and handsome, and (taeyeon too, she was fall in love at first sight. Taeyeon first Love) “hemm, yes . but who are you? I think I never see you before? Are you Jaejoong oppa friend?”

Guy : “y..yes I am”

Taeyeon : “ oh okay, emm what is your name then ?”

Guy : “oh my name is Junsu, Kim Junsu ? and you?”

Wait … Junsu? Why he is in Jaejoong house?

 

Flash back

 

one week after that incident, Junsu think very carefully, he think he need to apologize to all Jaejoong family member. And then in University he found Jessica who is Jaejoong best friend.

 

Junsu : come to Jessica and “emm, Jessica-ssi??

Jessica : “yes? U..uh annyeonghaseyo Junsu-ssi? What’s wrong?”

Junsu : “emm, can I ask you something?”

Jessica : “yes , what is that ?”

Junsu : “emm okay. I just want to apologize to Jajoong’s family but I don’t where his house is, can you give me his address please?”

Jessica : “hemm, okay, since your purpose is good , so (write something in a paper) this (give it to Junsu)”

Junsu : “o..oh thankyou Jessica-ssi”

Jessica : “yes you’re welcome”

 

So after Junsu get Jaejoong address , he just go straight to Jaejoong house and finally found it.

 

Flash back end

 

Guy : “oh my name is Junsu, Kim Junsu ? and you?”

Taeyeon : “ my name is Taeyeon”

Junsu : “such a beautiful name, like your face”

Taeyeon : “w..what?”

Junsu : “a..ah? aniyo, hehe. Emm, is Jaejoong at home ? I think I didn’t see him?

Taeyeon : “ohh, t..that .. emm Jaejoong oppa is not at home, mm maybe 30 minutes he will back home?”

Junsu : “okay then, emm can I just stay he to wait Jaejoong??”

Taeyeon : “oh yes of course. Wait I bring you water” smile to Junsu that make Junsu more and more like her.

 

As Taeyeon bring water for Junsu , Junsu just sit down and look around. And finally Taeyeon come with a glass with water.

 

Taeyeon : smile “here’s your water.. Junsu-ssi?” put the glass in the table

Junsu : “ooh thankyou, you can call me oppa if you want” gulp his water

Taeyeon : “ahh nee Junsu oppa, emm so what bring you here oppa? What do you want to tell Jaejoong oppa?”

Junsu choke because he was so surprised that Taeyeon was ask that thing.

Taeyeon : “a..are you okay oppa? Emm I’m sorry if I..”

Junsu : “a..ani Taeyeon~a, emm t..t..tthat…………………….!”

 

Junsu didn’t care about his mistake, he just kneel down and apologize to Taeyeon, but strangely Taeyeon just forgive him.

 

Taeyeon : “I understand oppa, it’s okay. Stand up, don’t be like this”

Junsu : “w…what ? why are you so kind Taeyeon~a? I..I’m really sorry,!!”

Taeyeon : “I already know about that oppa, and I already forgive you, but I don’t know with Jaejoong oppa and Yunho oppa”

Junsu : “g..gomawo Taeyeon~a, but from who ? you know this problem before I tell you?”

Taeyeon : “yes, from Yoochun oppa and Jessica unnie, Jaejoong oppa best friend.”

 

Junsu is really relieved that Taeyeon could forgive him. So after that they just chat like a friend.