bad day 3

Nothing Last Forever

Yunho is in his office now, he almost done his job and call Jaejoong.

 

Jaejoong : “hello hyung, what’s wrong?”

Yunho : “when are you going back home?”

Jaejoong : “oh emm, (look at his wristwatch) maybe 10 minutes? Why?”

Yunho : “I just got a car from the office, isn’t that great?”

Jaejoong : “waa jinjja hyung? Daebak”

Yunho : “hehe, okay then I will pick you up in 15minutes okay?”

Jaejoong : “okay hyung” he hang ap his phone and wait for Yunho.

 

After 15 minutes Yunho arrived at University and find Jaejoong, after meet with Jaejoong they go back home with a happy feel. But when they arrive at home, Jaejoong face become guilty , Yunho who is know nothing just surprised when Jaejoong grab Junsu collar.

 

Jaejoong : “YAA KIM JUNSU, HOW DARE YOU TO COME HERE, AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY SISTER? ARE YOU TRYING TO AFFECT HER? HOW DARE YOU” trying to pounch Junsu but Taeyeon stop him.

 

Taeyeon : “stop oppa, why are you like this?”

Yunho just stand still not knowing anything.

Jaejoong : “let go off my hand”

Taeyeon : “no oppa, don’t be like this oppa, can’t you just let him explain oppa?”

Jaejoong : “Ya Kim Taeyeon , I ask you softly, do you want I hit your face huh ? move aside?”

Taeyeon : not moving

Junsu : “it’s okay Taeyeon~a, this is my fault so don’t care about me, I will be okay”

Jaejoong : push Taeyeon to the floor and Yunho help her “move, it’s not your problem” pounch Junsu cheek

 

Yunho : “YAA KIM JAEJOONG ARE YOU CRAZY, SHE IS OUR SISTER, LOOK SHE IS BLEEDING, IT JUST THE PAST” slow his voice “Jaejoong~a jaebal, from when you change to be a monster (?) like this, appa must be so sad, look Jaejoong~a, she is our sister, can’t you just protect her? She have our blood too. Please respect her Jaejoong~a.”

 

Jaejoong slowly get off Junsu collar and kneel down, Junsu who is worried about Taeyeon hurriedly come to Taeyeon.

 

Junsu : (worried) “ Taeyeon~a, are okay ? mianhae Taeyeon~a, you hurt because of me, mianhae”

Taeyeon : “it’s okay oppa, I’m okay look I can stand” she stand up but she can’t stand properly and she almost fall but Yunho and Junsu is hold Taeyeon arm so she didn’t fall. “I’m okay right, look I can stand” move Yunho and Junsu hand from her but suddenly she got nosebleed, she just smile but that make Yunho and Junsu more worried. And then….

Jaejoong : “okay Junsu, I forgive you, but promise you will never appear in front of my family, especially Taeyeon”

Taeyeon : “b..but oppa wae? I like him, why are you like this?” Taeyeon didn’t realize that she was confesse to Junsu.

Junsu : “really Taeyeon~a?”

Jaejoong : “what? Taeyeon~a look at him, what is good about him, Yoochun is more suitable for  you.”

 

Taeyeon is happy that Jaejoong is worried about her, but this is not what she want, she just want Junsu not Yoochun. Junsu just left without a word and Taeyeon is slowly cried and fainted.

 

Yunho is very worry so she just take her to her room and lay her in the bed. Yunho wipes Taeyeon nosebleed and wipe her face. Until night Taeyeon haven’t wake up, Yunho didn’t eat anything and just sit in Taeyeon bed look at his little sister who is really pittyful, didn’t get a lot of love, can’t continue her study just beacause her mom didn’t have a money, and once she found her father, his father is passed away.

 

Yunho : (cry) “how can you be so pittyful Taeyeon~a. I promise I will make your life better Taeyeon~a, I will make you to have a better life so you can be Happy.”

 

Jaejoong who is watching Yunho and Taeyeon from earlier feel sad, he feel wrong toward Taeyeon. He want to go in to Taeyeon’s room, but he didn’t brave enough to go in so he just decide to go back to his room and Yunho who is tired and just sleep in Taeyeon bed with her head in Taeyeon hand.