Good Day

Nothing Last Forever

Next day at Jaejoong house

 

Taeyeon wake from her sleep, she saw Yunho is sleeping in her hand with an uncomfortable position, she just smile.

Taeyeon : “I’m lucky had a brother like you oppa” (kiss Yunho cheek)

 

And then Taeyeon left Yunho and go to bath. After bath she decide to cook a breakfast for her two brother. In the middle of cooking, Jaejoong come out from his room and little surprised to see Taeyon.

 

Jaejoong : (surprise) “Taeyeon~a, what are you doing here, where is Yunho hyung? Why are you here? You must be in your bed, not here. You still sick Taeyeon~a”

Taeyeon : (smile) “I’m okay oppa. I’m happy if oppa worry about me (hug Jaejoong)”

 

Jaejoong just frozen, it was the first time Taeyeon hug him. And then Yunho who just now awake from his sleep look at them, he was really happy to see that Jaejoong is slowly accept Taeyeon in their family even it’s look like Jaejoong want to remove Taeyeon hand from his waist.

 

Taeyeon : “hehe, oppa just sit in here, and I will continue cooking, just 10 minutes the breakfast will done” (look at the other side) “oh oppa, come here, 10 minutes again the breakfast will ready, lets eat together”

Yunho : (smile at them) “okay, oppa wash first then”

Taeyeon : “okay”

After 15 minutes

Taeyeon : “The breakfast is ready, lets eat oppa”

Yunho : “waa you are really good at cooking, you will be a good wife later”

Taeyeon : “emm, thank you oppa, let’s eat before it turned cold.”

 

They eat the breakfast with happy feeling, even Jaejoong didn’t show that but Yunho is know that in Jaejoong heart, he is really happy. After the breakfast end.

 

Yunho : “em, really delicious, of course that my little sister who cook this” stand up “okay then oppa go to work, see you in afternoon baby (kiss Taeyeon head)” Jaejoong is just looking

Taeyeon : “ne oppa. Be careful”

Yunho : “okay, lets go Jaejoong~a”

 

After Yunho and Jaejoong left, Taeyeon clean up the table and wash the dish. After that she didn’t know  what to do and suddenly she remember Junsu, she is very worried about him, she was afraid that she wont be able to meet him again.

 

Taeyeon : (think) Junsu oppa, are okay? I’m very worried about you. I don’t know this feeling but I think I love you.

 

At the other side

 

Junsu : (lay on his bed) (think) haaah Taeyeon, kim Taeyeon. You are really beautiful. But , are you okay, yesterday after that incident when you’re bleeding I’m really worried about you, even it just one day I really miss you,. Maybe, I fall in love with you Taeyeon~a.

 

At University

 

Jaejoong : “gomawo hyung, I will study harder, and I’m sorry about everything I did in the past”

Yunho : “it’s okay Jaejoong~a. let’s make a better life, with Taeyeon.”

Jaejoong : “ne hyung”

 

They smile at each other, and then Jaejoong get off from Yunho car.

 

Yunho : “we will Jaejoong~a, we’ll be happy”